LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tv Shows With Women

Maybe not destroyed but when you are forced out of your chosen career path because of a TV appearance it's hard to call it a positive thing. Given the track record I can't see why anyone would choise to put themselves through it unless they were some pretty unique circumstances

I am glad she bounced back from it- I remember hearing about the storm that followed the appearance on that show. I had thought she handled it quite well at the time.

I do remember seeing years ago somewhere Angela Bauer was on Montel Williams or another one of the earlier talk shows that had done ABs. And there was the AB girl who had gone on Springer; the first one before the show turned into the hillbillyfest that it is now.

BabyChris121675

Maybe not destroyed but when you are forced out of your chosen career path because of a TV appearance it's hard to call it a positive thing. Given the track record I can't see why anyone would choise to put themselves through it unless they were some pretty unique circumstances

One of my dearest TG friends transitioned later in life and finished her career path, getting a degreee she always wanted as she transitioned. She chose to be openly TG rather than 'stealth' and I applaude her for that strength- it takes a lot more courage to be like that than to attempt to blend in. She always knew that choice might haunt her and sadly it did, Though her career field had openings for everyone else, it didn't for her because of her being known as TG so now she works in a dead-end minimum wage job, her efforts in school a waste of time other than several friends she made there. She knew this was a possibility so she's OK, but it still hurts even then.

Whether by someone else or by your own volition, being out as anything unusual is going to have some kind of impact on your life and you have no control over that. But it's always your life and your choice in how you want to live it. Just know what you're doing and be honest about what might happen, best and worst cases and all in between. Only then can you make a good decision, not before, and then you'll be ready if the worst does happen- and it sometimes does.

Bettypooh

• Like 1