LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Had This Happen Before

Not much if at all. Depening on how strong the solution and thaings like that. What do you think theydid on the 1940's and 50's? Granted most diapers of that time were homemade and of fairly thick and sturdy cloth

The rule is to always wash diapers separately. Look it up. Still says the same on Ivory Snow boxes.

Unless there was undiluted direct contact for an extended period, there should be no problem.

I use 130* water and Oxy-Clean and let mine soak for half an hour (or overnight) before continuing wash. Then always double rinse using vinegar in last.

Enjoy your soft clean cloth diapers!

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

Bleach won't hurt cotton unless it's soaking full strength for hours or you make a habit of using it ;) Even then it will only reduce the life of the fabric. It won't affect absorbency :) If you like the extra whiteness, let nature do the bleaching- the Sun provides UV bleaching for free on a clothesline and it is far less harmful to the fabric and the environment :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

When I use my cloth diapers, I place them in my washing machine to soak. Before washing I will put them on a spin cycle, then a warm water rinse, then wash them on hot. Always use high water setting . I will add 1 cup of bleach to the wash. I only do this every 5 or 6 loads. I also never use fabric softener either.