LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Have In The Home For Safety?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Smoke Alarm, and an illegal fire extinguisher. :whistling:

Is that a halon one or just one out of date? Where the pressure is not checked and could go off in someone's face,lol.

In the university accommodation we have a water, CO2, and foam fire extinguishers... I think we have three anyway, Fire blanket, heat and smoke detectors.

In the way of first aid I have a kit with plasters, cold packs, safe CPR face cover, all the usual stuff. I have a scalpel that I keep just in case of anyone choking severely (I'm a little paranoid because of doing a few first aid courses I've been on.)

In the way of Burglary I have a snooker cue, long sword, fencing equipment and an alarm just to be safe.

But in a house with 7 people in I think burglary is less likely than someone setting fire to burgers those times when I had too much to drink. :whistling:

My house s fully sprinklered (I've got a huge tank in the crawl space so it is not dependent on the well pump). In addition, I've got dry chemical extinguishers just out side the kitchen door in the garage and another one in the utility room (dryers are often a source of fires. I'm thinking of putting some of the automatic dry chem extinguishers (from griots garage) in the garage which is NOT sprinklered.

There are smokes through out the house as well as the water flow alarm wired to the central/monitored alarm system.

let me see what do i have for safety here hmmmm.

1 commercial grade fire extinguisher

1 sledgehammer in case i need to bust through a door to escape

2 smoke detectors one in main hallway one in basement stairwell.

uhm.... that's about it really aside from having random size bandages.