LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers You Think People Should Know More About...

Horndog

In your opinion, what diapers do you think people should know more about?

In other words, do you feel there is a diaper that is particularly better than the common name brands?

I have worn Dry 24/7 for about a year now and I think they are the best diapers for the money. They are very absorbent - can last 8 - 10 hours, comfortable, and tapes last a long time. They stay tight if they are put on tight, they dont seem to cause rashes or anything like that, they have light writing on the center for wetness indicator other then that they are solid white. Second to the 24/7 I would pick the Abena L4 (super X plus) with plastic backing. Since they were changed I dont think they are as good as they were plus they have writing all over the exterior.

I've tried…

- Abena X-Plus

- Molicare Super Plus

- Molicare Super (the ones with the elastic tapes and breathable sides)

- Tranquility ATN

- Bambino Classico

- Bambino Teddy

- Bambino Bella

- Abri-Wing

- Unique Wellness

- Attends Extended

- Attents w/Waistband

- Active Ultra

- Dry 24/7 (small and medium)

- ABU Cushies

I think that's it. I'm always up for trying new things too.

TenderCare Night time all in one

http://www.tender-care.com/products.php?cat=19&pg=2&PHPSESSID=0bee3f02e9372a67cc97a9661ac58032

Scroll down to the "night time all in one" :)

Ill compare them to the Tena Slip Maxi - Although they dont 'absorb' as much in the stuffing, they fit so much tighter and I can actually use them more especially sitting down than the tena ones cos they NEVER leak! I have yet to have one of these leak on me. When the stuffing gets saturated, any more just makes a 'pool' in the diaper cos the sides are so well fitted none leaks out.

Also these seem to have a kinda regeneration thing... lets say you have a big pee and it gets quite soaked. Half hour-ish later the stuffing feels very dry and if you pee again, it seems to re-soak in the same area? Obviously it has a limit, but the tena seems to stay wet and full, these tendercare ones kinda soak and dry it up instead, giving more room for any extra wetness a bit later.

The fact that they stay tight round your legs but have room inside makes them great for the numba twoooos ;)

They do get dry quite quickly so they may not be ideal for those of you who like a long-lasting wet feel. These are ideal for at work, or where theres a lot of sitting down + getting up as they stay tight and fitted and rarely leak, unlike the tenas which leak all the time for me. And they FEEL GREAT :)

Though looks like theyre UK only at the moment?

Nighingale is worth mentioning, I think. They're just medical grade so they hold barely nothing (without stuffers of course), but they're incredibly loud and crinkly. So if that's your thing then they could be worth checking out.

while its hard to say if they are still in / on the market Providers choice Active PLUS are great mid level diapers... it seems the the only place to get them now is on ebay .... the only down fall i have had with these are the tapes loosen up over time but a bit of duct tape solves that issue. they absorb more than depends or attends and have standing leak guards.... are solid white and are comfortable

STAY AWAY FROM THE " DAYTIME " Model........... FYI

Not sure if this diaper even exists anymore, but it was one of the first adult sized diapers I was able to get my hands on regularly: Harmonie

They were made in Canada (perhaps Quebec?) though I got them through a very small med supply operation in Michigan.

There wasn't anything super extraordinary about them, just that they were a middle of the road diaper that was white and seemed to fit well. I'd say they were better than store brand diapers, but nowhere near as good as most of the "premium" brands we have available today.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I was born in the late 1950s, I was brought up on cloth diapers and plastic pants. That's what I'm most comfortable wearing right now. They're reuseable and relatively environmentally friendly. I order diaper flannel and make my own cloth diapers in a size that fits me. I order polyurethane laminate fabric and make my own waterproof diaper covers, too. Not everyone would want to go through that much trouble, but it works for me.