LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Threads Showing As Closed In Tapatalk

I was reading "Ryan goes to college" through tapatalk, and went to reply and got an error that the thread was closed, I came to the forum through the browser and it was still open.

Also in tapatalk I see no threads in the story time section, just the sub sections

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Tapatalk is an application that makes forums like DD or any other forum where it's been activated on the server easier to access/browse/post for mobile users. I've been here on using my mobile phone and a pop-up comes up asking if I would like to download the app for my device. Anyway it appears that either DD or Inversion enabled this feature for the boards. It is free for board owners. There is more at their FAQ Page.

Now Belinda, be nice with the truth wil ya? :lol: I was thinking exactly the same thing :) I knew it wasn't DD causing this, and though it might be Invision, most likely it's a user end problem or a problem with the app itself since nobody else is having readability problems ;)

Bettypooh

Non Tech Support Squad Junior Member (meaning I know nothing about this stuff)

Tapatalk offers the ability to access forums and have them formatted to fit the screen of the device. It also cuts out the need to have to login, the app saves your user and pass.

It also pops a notification up when a thread you are watching is replied too.

I have no issues with threads appearing closed and threads not even appearing on any other forum I use (dj forums, and adisc.org)

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk