LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr Phil

Thanks again :)

ohh BTW, you got a lot of guts man.

I have only told a few friends and select family members. Outside of that i am essentially undercover. I could never go on a national show and discuss the fact i like to act like a 4 yr old who is refusing to pottytrain and still wets/poops his pants.

Ya, its better this way now though. I didnt intend for the show to act as a good advertisement to adopt me, but alot of people fell in love. 1 in particular I am pursueing right now. It looks like she is the 1, because she has what i need and i have what she needs. Alot of babies will be mad if I take her off the market. As of right now stuff is going great, she even is coming to see me on easter, and see if the easter bunny leaves me anything. :P

You said you were going to stop posting in this thread back in January, yet you're still here. Why is that? Because you adore the limelight. It feeds your self-centeredness, your immense sense of entitlement.

Well ya quit posting to people who judge me. Not to people who support me and or are in the same boat as me, I care for people who want to be cared for or listened to. I don't care for people who judge me. Same on my blog haters gonna hate, but the people who support or want to learn more and such I talk to. If you knew me at all I am a pretty nice guy if not judged.