LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Airplane !

wearer24/7

Hi everybody, just got back from being abroad, I flew back without a hitch apart from a security guy asking me what the items in my hand luggage were (2 diapers). I told him that I needed them on board with me, he took me into a side room and emptied my case out to check for any contraband, which I didn't have. He explained to me that if I fly again to contact the airport check-in staff before arriving and tell them that you have a continence problem, then they will treat you with dignity and respect.

The guard asked for another person to come into the room, she was from the airline and asked me whether my continence was faecal or urinary or both, I explained that it was just urinary and that I had just changed and that I wouldn't be changing again for another 6 - 8 hours, she told me to gather my belongings together, she gave me priority seating onto the aircraft. Just goes to show you it isn't all doom and gloom when travelling.

Any body had a similar experience when travelling ?

Not close to you - but about 3 years ago I was flying to the islands with an AB friend. We travel light, and figured we could get diapers, ect there.

But we did pack several of his favorite things. A few stuffed animals, his naughty "swear" bank that looked like a little kitty. Now, why someone would think we are smuggling something into St. Thomas, I have no idea.

But they did. They scanned them, and the alligator stuffed animal - which was super cool - would growl when squeezed and showed the little device in it.

Bye, bye gator!

He was so sad. And so was I. I had found it for him at a garage sale. Never could find a replacement either. And I looked and looked.

Glad you got upgraded!

"He explained to me that if I fly again to contact the airport check-in staff before arriving and tell them that you have a continence problem, then they will treat you with dignity and respect."

Why would you need to tell someone from the airlines that you have an incontinence problem in order to be treated with dignity and respect? Shouldn't they treat you that way in the first place when they perform any type of personal search?

Glas I don't fly very often.

• Like 2

US immigration (the passport control people) have dug through my checked luggage with AB gear in the past. She asked me what "they" (diapers, Tena Slips, I think) were and I told her it was for a nighttime issue. With diapers, paci, bottles, powder, etc, I doubt she bought it that they were for bedwetting but she was far more embarrased than me. Serves her right :lol: Dig through people's luggage, it's your problem if you see something that weirds you out :lol:

I'm always one of those people randomly selected for extra screening at the airport (really, it's every damn time - random my arse) and I've had my carry-on with two diapers in it hand-searched in the public area. They didn't tip it out or anything, just looked around inside and swabbed it with the explosives what-ja-ma-call-it. No big deal was made of it. People go through with diapers every day, it's not unusual and the vast majority won't have a problem with it. That said, there's a reason I don't put on diapers until I'm the other side of security :lol:

Came for classic movie quotes. Leaves disappointed.

Roger Murdock : We have clearance,

Clarence.

Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our

vector, Victor?

I guess it was a bad day to look for movie lines.

hahah when i saw the name of this thread i immediately thought of that movie..

i fly a couple times a year, always have teddy bear, blanky, diapers, wipes, pacifier, powder in my checked baggage, which I can tell when it got searched because everything is moved around....

In my carry on i've often had sex toys and condoms and have often had it searched, never really bothers me... they are doing their job, and their job is to make sure i am not bringing anythign illegal on... anything more and they are not doing their job... sides they've seen far worse than a butt plug or some diapers in an adults bag!

Wear your diapers. Carry your extras. Hold your head up. And, proudly fly, with the same angst and aggravation we all do when we have to deal with the TSA given a small group of terrorists made life miserable for the rest of us, besides killing innocent people. Peeps in our community are all full of guilt, self-loathing and embarassment over diaper desire, wear and use. It's diapers. A legitimate legal product for a legitimate need, and to heck with what anybody thinks about it when people beyond infancy are into them and using them.

Flight is a great time for use of disposable products. Diaper pins ARE going to show up on a scan, and will set off a wand, as will the metal snaps in onesies. However, it's not all that convenient to travel with cloth diapers, needing to care for them at the other end, or bringing them back home, used, as part of the returning luggage. Personal choice, toi be sure.