LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Phrase!

~Skitty~

it is a racial slur.

Almost every word is. Here in england 'spade' is a 'racial slur' for dark skinned people, the spade in a suit of cards being a black suit. In Germany 'Dachpappe' (translates as 'roofing felt') is a similar term.

This is silly.

A roofer will have to find a term for his materials that does not refer to black or colour (to avoid insulting coloured people). He can't call if 'heavy underlayer', because that might offend overweight people. He can't call it 'thin', because anorexics would be displeased. He can call it 'sand-sprinkled bitumene paperboard', but then he'll probably lose his job, because bitumene implies black... that racist.

The gardener can't go to the DIY and ask for a spade, because the sales assistant, by an unfortunate chance, black skinned?

Stop bloody (offensive to native Americans because of the slightly reddish skin?) taking it so serious! I've been called a 'kraut' by Brits or Americans or 'mof' by Dutch. 'Kartoffelfresser' by Turks. And 'Rigips' (a German brand of plasterboard) by an American soldier. I'm not even white, I'm pink.

It's christmas, but I can't have ginger biscuits, because people of that hair colour will be upset.

I can rise to anything. But I don't have to. This whole business is all made up for political arousal. Stop using one term, and the next one will be invented.

Don't feed the trolls.

@ drynot: I warned you up there... -_-

In defense of myself Wetman, your situation, though unfortunate and stupid, is not applicable where I am from, because you are referring to an object. In that case, there is no possible way you can get in trouble for saying the word spade as long as you are referring to the shovel no matter who is at the counter. I was merely speaking of the dangers of going around and calling people nilla. You can refer to vanilla ice cream by saying nilla ice cream all day long if you like. Context is important with the exception of a very few select words. No one cares about the word in particular, it is how it is used. At least, that is the way it works where I live.

All I am really saying is this is a word you should not use to refer to someone unless you know they will not be offended by it. Anyways, I am done. If people still do not understand what I am saying, then they only read the first sentence of my posts.

As an un respected rep of this community i do applogise to the poofs .I did not mean to eat you or mean a deagoratorty potatoe chip sembelence to you soo saying that !.Have a lovely day and stay on the poofy narrow !.Your friend ally !

what happened to my thread ;__;

Just the usual- all the unrelated tangents were set upon by our usual repliers :(:) None of them intended any harm but we are quite like a herd of cats here :o:

....Y'all get your panties in a bunch for nothin.

No I don't- I got them in a bunch for somethin :huh: Since I don't wear them anymore I needed to put them away and the box needed to do that was smaller with them all bunched up- so there! :lol:

Bettypooh