LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had A Chat With Jenny From Abu

Yawn..... this has been obvious since the very first week of ABU's existence. Granted I have and more than likely buy from them again. but ABU is known for their look not performance. And I will hold on to the last pack of BMX's as they might sell like the Fabines on Ebay one day. :D

• Like 1

ABU's customer service, from what I hear, has been every bit as sketchy as their business associations since day 1.

I'm done buying their products. They get no forgiveness from me for associating with pedo-sellers (Tiger and QD) just because they're not going to carry the QD diaper anymore - they still sell Tiger products, despite Tiger peddling "memberships" same as QD does...

The one-tape thing was cool, and the fact that I only ever wore casually meant that I was willing to put up with a seriously sub-par diaper for the money in order to have that little feature, but I won't give my money to someone who advertises for (D**ker was once a sponsored link) and does business with pedophiles (Tiger).

lol Although i agree that ABU Fabine and probably the BMX as well pretty much sucks i think this conversation you had shows quite clearly that you overreacted ... you technically started to complain about the BMX and kept poking at it. She was neutral and only replied to the complaints you were giving her.

After all she can't stay there all day hearing you b*tch about a product when she got the point 5 minutes ago. Also she told you that the product would be discontinued so your point, although important, was essentially moot and somewhat irritating for the other person having to hear it.

Classic case of, "I'm the customer so you have to stand there and hear me whine all day lololol".

Necros!

• Like 1

LOL... LMAO :roflmao:

Just noticed her exclamation point after "Not Really!"

I guess it's assumed all customers should know the owners on a first name basis.

That Woman had an attitude that screamed insecure, unbalanced, and just plain ROOD.

Why do ppl like that work with the public?

Oh yea, I forgot! She's an owner!

I threw a couple more "!" on the fire.

We are being tested on this, so no chit chat.

Just learn their names, don't be critical or complain.

And the love of gawd don't ask for anything !!!

You must be one hell of an annoying customer to deal with in real life haha. The kind i used to payback with their cellphone accounts being "modified" :angel_not: .

Take it easy and get over it, just don't buy from them again .. you're just annoying someone that might be payed to say that "they're one of the owners" so people take their words for gold more easily. She might also be one of the owners, who knows, or better yet ... who cares :D!

I'm not really sure what else you expected. Considering their history with customer interaction, you're lucky they didn't outright ignore you, as they do most people who complain in any way about their product.

I've always talked to Zach in the past and we had a good business relationship.

And I might buy there again.

B/C I love SDK diapers,

and I just will just avoid Jenny if I can

• Like 1

Surprised they are dumping the BMX so quickly. I thought it had the best "real diaper" look to it. Not a fan of the one-tape diapers, they never fit me well.

Yea, I wouldn't always buy the BMX, but I would buy occasionally.

Aren't there enough of us nappy heads to support their business yet? :glare:

I'm not sure what you're whining about, and why you wanted something for free. In my book, you were, in fact, "mooching." I'd say she listened to your comments and gave you her time. I'm not sure what you are/were expecting from her, but maybe your expectations need to be lowered.

Hey Kari. Do you know what they call a person who casually insults everybody who disagrees with them or finds fault in something they say? There are LOTS of words for that, but one of them was just used in a VERY ironic sense! Can you guess which one?

Let's try to keep it civil. There's no reason why this discussion needs to descend to swearing or abuse.

I don't personally think there's a need to put you in your place. I see simple facts:

1. You purchased from a company that has very well-documented cases of telling outright lies concerning their products, sock-puppeting on forums, and generally working under the assumption that their customer base does not need to be treated as anything more than gullible and expendable and without an attention span.

2. You had an issue with their product, a product which is well-documented as representing ties by that company to less savory things.

3. You were surprised when a shady company with a shady product turned out to be, um, shady.

Honestly, the biggest surprise here, again, is that ABU even had a real person in that live chat, as opposed to outsourcing it to a pennies-per-chat other organization with canned answers. Considering their history, it's a wonder they spend any time paying attention to their customer base at all, much moreso on a personal level.

Yes, though, I do think you had valid reason to be annoyed. I just wish you had read the wealth of information and documentation of that company treating their customers like dirt and avoided the whole situation.

• Like 1

Surprised they are dumping the BMX so quickly. I thought it had the best "real diaper" look to it. Not a fan of the one-tape diapers, they never fit me well.

I'm not, considering the backlash they got over it. Kyle decided to split a container with the Tiger boys, and now he regrets it.

There has always been controversy concerning ABU and it is well known. One should investigate a company before doing business with them and alter their expectations accordingly if they decide to do business with them. For instance, I do not expect high quality products from China and I am rarely disappointed by what I find because my expectations were realistic. I also don't post threads I don't want to discuss with everyone- again a realistic expectation. I also know that people are human; we all have good and bad days, we all find others sometimes getting under out skin when we're trying to deal with something else they don't know about. Either or both could be the case with Jenny, or it could be that her attitude is the root of ABU's problems. Not knowing that I will not judge it.

What I will do is remind everyone here that personal attacks are not tolerated here. Posts are publicly viewable by non-members too. What you say and how you say it will affect how others respond to you. Please try to keep on topic and reasonably nice to each other so that people will enjoy their time visiting DD.

Kari, if you want this thread deleted ask DailyDi. I will not delete threads just because they are not going where the OP wanted them to which seems to be the basis of your request. If things get more uncivilized I might take action against offending responses that break the rules but that is all I will do.

Bettypooh

• Like 1