LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Sexual Side...

Among those of us who do actually have a sexual component to their AB/DL'ism, am I the only one out there that gets more turned on by the idea/anticipation of it than the actual act?

I mean, I don't get turned on by wearing a diaper, though I am turned on by seeing a woman in one.

When my partner and I engage in "play" (usually some form of light BDSM type stuff, humiliation/scolding, etc) I get turned on by the apprehension, but not by the actual act.

It's almost as though, when I do wear, the sexual side shuts down once it's on me, which is weird, because it's not like I actually experience any kind of regression (or at least none that I'm aware of) when I do wear.

Thoughts?

With me, once I've played out a fantasy several times the pleasure of the act itself lessens, but the pleasure of anticipation doesn't. The longer I have to wait to have the special fun, the stronger the need gets, but the act itself is pretty much the same. That doesn't mean it's bad though!

Bettypooh

With me, once I've played out a fantasy several times the pleasure of the act itself lessens, but the pleasure of anticipation doesn't. The longer I have to wait to have the special fun, the stronger the need gets, but the act itself is pretty much the same. That doesn't mean it's bad though!

Bettypooh

That's an interesting angle, and quite possibly what I'm experiencing. Thanks for the insight.

There's another thread on this somewhere, but for me it goes something like this:

I started into this because wearing had a sexual component to it, but of desire for taboo, not desire for release. Release came (no pun intended), but when it did, the desire to wear went with it. The "buildup" was over. As solo play went, I might stay diapered, I might not. Eventually that changed into staying in them sleeping overnight.

I've enjoyed wearing women's panties, and had girlfriends that didn't mind, but had never brought diapers into it until a few years ago. She was accepting, but not interactive, and not sexual. That was okay, because diapers had become less sexual when I put them on and more just a comfort item.. followed by a release the next morning. Masturbating in diapers became very enjoyable as an end.

Fast forward to now. I told my wife while she was still my fiancee. We were talking about secrets, coping, etc. I didn't want to carry this secret into a marriage then have it blow up, so I told her. It was real, honest, and deep. And she was okay with it... even a little DL/AB (in that order) herself. Now we have a mutually respectful relationship. I get diapered when I want (and it's not inconvenient), but it's not an every night thing. Diapers haven't been a part of our sexual repertoire, but there's been occasional involvement here and there. And our sex life is deepening... what I want, what she wants, and figuring out the when, how, and why.

It's still the case, though, that as much as I think about it and desire it, once I've had a release that desire is gone. So if I think about being diapered and we have sex, I think about it less. But, now, I realize that I'd like to break through THAT taboo, too, and be diapered for primarily non-sexual reasons again, and even with less "comfort" and emotional release... just making it more "normalized." I can't make that make any more sense... so that's where I'll stop.

Diapers started out as a solely sexual thing for me, but now I wear them just for fun too. When I do wear them for some sexy fun, I do enjoy the anticipation, but the act is still fun.

It sounds to me like people are feeling the same kind of feelings associated with other things like shopping. it's been shown that people will get a sort of high during the rush of shopping that the actual obtaining of objects doesn't match. Maybe your diaper fetish follows the same pattern?

p.s. notababy - I enjoy wearing women's panties too ;)

For me, diapers are not sexual. I never even thought about diapers in a sexual way. I never thought I would ever be "turned on" so to speak by seeing anyone in diapers. Though, after viewing a few ppl's profiles and photos on here, I have to say that has changed. :blush: Its a bit embarassing to admit. Thats just my two cents.

Bettypooh

That is why you change things up. My sexual play with diapers is sometimes an evolving scenario, where I come up with new ideas to make things more interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, WEARING diapers, when you don't need them, feels naughty, kinky, and so I masturbate. But it all starts quite differently, with wanting to be a baby, something non-sexual, which the ACT of being diapered accomplishes. It's continuing to wear diapers that feels naughty and kinky (sexual) to me, and leads to masturbation.

So, in a nutshell, I enjoy putting on diapers for one reason, but wearing them for quite another.

I like the humiliation aspect of diapers. I love it when my wife makes me feel like I'm not real man because I still wet my diapers like a baby. I also have a small penis, or lil wee wee as my wife refers to it, which plays a big part in my humiliation. For me it's the humiliation that makes the diapers sexual. Otherwise they're more of a security thing.

I started into this because wearing had a sexual component to it, but of desire for taboo, not desire for release. Release came (no pun intended), but when it did, the desire to wear went with it. The "buildup" was over. As solo play went, I might stay diapered, I might not. Eventually that changed into staying in them sleeping overnight.

I've enjoyed wearing women's panties, and had girlfriends that didn't mind, but had never brought diapers into it until a few years ago. She was accepting, but not interactive, and not sexual. That was okay, because diapers had become less sexual when I put them on and more just a comfort item.. followed by a release the next morning. Masturbating in diapers became very enjoyable as an end.

I really associate with your comments. For me it is similar but different.

I have been into diapers since childhood. From adolescence, I never really had much of an opportunity to use them, but when I did, it had a sexual component to it, and I would always get release. Similarly though, when release came the desire to wear also went with it. The "buildup" was over, and I would almost always change out of the diapers. This was especially the case because I liked to mess the diapers and whilst in anticipation/pre-release phase I wanted to stay in them for a long time, as soon as release came, I wanted to clean up.

The same thing with panties. It started as taboo and sexual ending in release, then it "normalised" to the point that I was wearing every day and it was "naughty" but no longer sexual or involved in any release.

I have been in diapers from morning to evening now on weekdays for 9 months. It started off as something naughty, that I could change into after work. Then I started wearing at work. Now I wear from the time I get dressed in the morning until after I get home. It has become normal. It is no longer really taboo for me, and I really like the convenience of not having to go to the toilet throughout the day. I wet all day, and occasionally I mess, but unlike before (when I would always seek release after using a diaper), now I never do. I really enjoy my diapers, but they have become de-sexualised for me.