LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Question

Guest babyturtle

Just for starters you have to fill in your "Real Age" in your profile which is a site requirement. :) Also check your spam folders and such for the original email.

I see profiles all the time that don't have their real age listed. Since when has that been a requirement?

ETA: I just looked under my settings to see if I had my real age filled in, but I don't see a field to fill it in.

Yeah I know gang, I catch them when I can, but can't spend all day going through every member. But as a follow up. When you signed up and made a profile there was the field that said "Real Age" then immediately after it said "Required". If that came through or not with the recent site change I have no Idea. But it used to be a mandatory thing. Once you became or are known to be 18+ verified, the rule was more or less lifted as some people didn't want their real age actually listed. It was more or less used to confirm that you were indeed of age to be on this site, until it was determined that you actually were. Anyway..... Nobody reads anything anymore.... just clicks okay. Reminds me of a recent South Park. :)

Erin, yours is there and says 25

Odd. I don't see it under my avatar in my post in this thread.

Meh. My age is listed if you click on my profile, so whatevs.

I filled it in, but I think there were a optional spot for the thing to display when you set up a profile. One for the actual profile and one for under your Avatar.. Not sure, but if you don't want it there PM me and I will take it off. BTW it doesn't auto update with your Birthday (if you entered that as well) So every year you have to update it.