LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More About The Scammers

So, just to be clear, the scam artists are the ones that after you talk with for a little awhile want you to create a profile on some website, then buy a membership for just one month. Over the course of a few weeks, I have had two of these. I have had one on Diapermates. It appears her profile is already gone. I also had another on RUPadded. I am actually speaking with her still and her profile is still present. They are indeed mommy profiles, but they are complete with details and pictures. What happens is I send them a message, and their response is prompt, but they do not ever view my profile. Still, I give them the benefit of the doubt and I chat with them on Yahoo messenger. They ask a bunch of questions about your sexual interests and they do not give you any time to ask your own questions. It is a very one-sided discussion and they do not ask questions about your personality or anything else. Still, it is very convincing as they seem to understand exactly what you want. After asking these questions, they tell you to join this website and pay for a membership. They do not give much of a reason why I should join those websites, and they lose interest in you when you ask questions about this. My response has always been I cannot afford that, and it is not really a lie too. Has anyone else gotten a whole bunch of these?

I suspect they are really very young girls who are busy exploring the "forbidden" subjects and trying to answer so many questions about their own sexuality. They stumble upon these sites and try to find out as much as possible so they can impress their friends with their sophisticated knowledge. Your earnest admissions have become the stuff of their gossip parties.

Perhaps you might try a little less hard, sound a little less desperate. The more enthusiastic you are the more you frighten them; they are virgins, after all, and have very little actual sexual knowledge, which is why they avoid answering your questions - they simply don't know the answers. Don't take them seriously - you may wind them up a little bit if you want. Keep something back, not least for your own dignity - it is better to be a little bit mysterious, which might wet their appetite more than if you wear your heart too obviously on your sleeve.

it is a program written to ask questions, wait for a 'repsonse' adn then ask another question. after a certain amount of time or responses the program will direct you to the website. You are not even talking to a real person.

yeah haha, these are bots - they are fun to play around with and try and figure out it's code though.

I remember when I used to get these on MSN, some random address would add me and it'd be like some girl who would start off talking then tell me to go to some web page to watch her webcam. I at first thought it was a friend messing with me, so I would say some really psychotic stuff.

It is interesting though how well they are able to program these bots that some of them seem pretty real. I think it's pretty cool that there are mommy bots out there, if only they weren't trying to get you to buy something. :(

If these are indeed "programs" they are exceedingly sophisticated. This is called a "Turing Machine" and was hypotheisized in the early days of computers, The idea was to create a program that would interact with a person at a keykboard in another room and to see if it could mimic exactly the kinds of "moves" a real person would make to the extent that it would fool persons

if these are bots they they must take up an awful lot of space and I do not think could justify their existence in the quick-kill world of the spammerbots. The idea is to gat many low-buck deals and live on volume. The kind of bot that could customize itslef to the target person would take up too much space and would cost a bundle to write and store. Such a programmer would find the legitimate world far mor lucrative and rewarding

Aside from Christine's point, there is more evidence to the contrary that she is in fact not a bot. One thing I should point out is their responses are very human. For example, I said something like "It took me an hour to get to sleep last night," and she said "so you could not get me out of your mind."

Well one thing you could do is get a confederate and double-team it. One of you ask some questions like favorite color, favorite drink and the like. Then about a week later your confederate comes by and asks the same questions with slightly different wording in the lead up. In fact your confederate may be of a different gender

they aren't very sophisticated at all, there answers are fairly generic if you see them for what they are. They are designed to prey on people who are a little too willing to believe what they read on the computer screen. I've had them go round and round. I deleted my IM programs because I got sick and tired of how crappy the spam has gotten.

The word "last night" could have triggered the, "so you had me on your mind." No so much couldn't sleep. You could have said, I jerked off last night, and the response was "so you had me on your mind." still works.

Even more generic yet, "I went out for a beer last night." to which the bot replies the same way. They look for key words, no so much context.

I automatically assume that on the internet most things that seem too good to be true usually are. The chances of bagging a "mommy" online through one of those sites seems to be a bit far fetched to me. They are too infiltrated with the spam and creepers. In my years of searching online for a mommy they have always come up zero. Almost every ABDL related site that I have seen has turned into havens for "profiteering individuals" who want to take advantage of others.

If these are indeed "programs" they are exceedingly sophisticated. This is called a "Turing Machine" and was hypotheisized in the early days of computers, The idea was to create a program that would interact with a person at a keykboard in another room and to see if it could mimic exactly the kinds of "moves" a real person would make to the extent that it would fool persons

if these are bots they they must take up an awful lot of space and I do not think could justify their existence in the quick-kill world of the spammerbots. The idea is to gat many low-buck deals and live on volume. The kind of bot that could customize itslef to the target person would take up too much space and would cost a bundle to write and store. Such a programmer would find the legitimate world far mor lucrative and rewarding

Actually, technology has evolved a lot since the 1950s

They don't take up a lot of space at all

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Chatterbot

an interesting article from Scientific American Mind about a man who was conned by a bot

http://drrobertepste...Oct-Nov2007.pdf

here is a online i guess additciton therapist. have not really tested it out yet, but it's the same idea. and it does not take up a lot of space at all lol

http://nlp-addiction.com/eliza/

they aren't very sophisticated at all, there answers are fairly generic if you see them for what they are. They are designed to prey on people who are a little too willing to believe what they read on the computer screen. I've had them go round and round. I deleted my IM programs because I got sick and tired of how crappy the spam has gotten.

The word "last night" could have triggered the, "so you had me on your mind." No so much couldn't sleep. You could have said, I jerked off last night, and the response was "so you had me on your mind." still works.

Even more generic yet, "I went out for a beer last night." to which the bot replies the same way. They look for key words, no so much context.

Well, that is what my test will determine. I figure a bot may have an answer for "what is your favorite movie?" but they will probably not be able to answer more specific questions about their favorite movie like "what scene did you like best" or "whose acting did you like best."

Well, that is what my test will determine. I figure a bot may have an answer for "what is your favorite movie?" but they will probably not be able to answer more specific questions about their favorite movie like "what scene did you like best" or "whose acting did you like best."

That's how I realized I was talking to a bot the first time. It went straight for the check out my webcam site!!! :-/ meh.

That did not work. She knew about contemporary issues too. She had answers for all my probative questions. They were not generic answers either. They were detailed and consistent.

'She' may be a real person who earns a commission from referring you to certain websites. If you pay, 'she' would earn a percentage of the bill / re-bills.

Most referral programs don't like you promoting their sites like this, but others don't care where the traffic comes from.

'She' may be a real person who earns a commission from referring you to certain websites. If you pay, 'she' would earn a percentage of the bill / re-bills.

Most referral programs don't like you promoting their sites like this, but others don't care where the traffic comes from.

That is probably what it is. In any case, the situation has been reported.

I loved to bait the Nigerians but they finely gave up on trying to scam me and i have not got anything from them in over a year. I could never get a photo of one in a diaper and i tried for years

there was a small program, I think it was called virtual HAL that asked a few questions. It would get very smart in a short time and not take up much drive space. Also for the new smart phones there are prank calling programs that can show a different number on the caller ID and has multiple pranks thats change according to the response of the reciever. I was called by one, the only thing that made me question was the time the call came in. Yet it was small enough to be on a smartphone. I dont think either of these would be different in complexity than bot-programs.