LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Top 3 Most Absorbent Adult Diapers With Plastic Backing?

Tena Slip Maxi. Not actually plastic but abosrbent

Glad to hear that you like the Tena Maxi. :)

For me, it will be Tena Maxi again once Abena has made the change to cotton feel complete.

• 2 weeks later...

Dry 24/7 is my pick. I have worn them for about 5 months straight. Just last night one lasted a little over 13 hrs. They are thick when put on, they get thicker as you wet and they are plastic backed. The large only has words on the crotch to tell if they are wet other then that they are all white. Awesome diapers !! :thumbsup:

From personal experience, my order from least to most absorbant would be Abena X-Plus, and a very close competition between Dry 24/7 and Bambino Bellissimo. I wish I had the oppertunity to rate the new Fabines from AB/DL Universe, but they have proven difficult to aqcuire.

Well, they don't include a few of the usual AB/DL suspects (Bambino family or AB Universe) of diapers, but have you looked at the testing results that XP Medical has posted?

I have read XP Medical's testing and it is very informative however, they do not include any of the bambino diapers - which I would like to see. Simply to see, if nothing else, if the cost difference is worth it. the price of the Bambinos compared to Dry 24/7 is considerably higher so that is definitely a concern for many

36 - large Dry 24/7 $59 ($1.63 ea)

16 - large Bellisimo $41 ($2.56 ea)

16 - large Teddy $32 ($2.25 ea)

24 - large Secure X Plus $46 ($1.91 ea)

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried Dry 24/7, Molicare Super Plus, Abena Abri-Form X Plus, and Tranquility ATN and honestly Dry 24/7 is the best, but it feels more like a pillow in between your legs than a diaper. I like Molicare and Tranquility the most, but Tranquility for going out and Molicare for staying in.

I've always wanted to try Bambinos and those Kushies diapers.