LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Classic Bedwetting Trick

I tried that on a passed out friend of mine, it did not work, we finally had to put the water on his pants to make him think he wet them.

Yeah I know it was stupid, but it was fun at the time and it's one of those things you just have to try one time.

I told him all about it later on he just laughed about it.

so im sorry if this sounds stupid but does it really work if you put someones hand in water i was always to scared to try it

I have tried it & it has worked before. It works better if they are a heavy sleeper & have been drinking. Use warm water in a bowl or pot that almost the whole hand will fit into.

The action of wetting in reaction to stimuli does occur. The problem with this idea (placing a person's hand in warm water to cause them to wet) is all to do with the exact temperature of the water. As an infant, (prior and post birth) when there was urine within the bladder and you were warm and relaxed (asleep or awake) you would relax your sphincters which would cause you to void. This 'wiring' still exists, and if the water is about .5 of a degree higher than body temperature and the subject is in deep sleep - ie completely relaxed, this does cause the person to relax their sphincters.

In the right set of circumstances, (and I am not employing alcohol) any person can be mentally convinced, using a bowl of warm water, to void during a period of sleep.

Certain factors will make a person less susceptible to this -

- A prior bed wetter (someone who woke up, as a child, in wet pyjamas and a wet bed as opposed to someone who availed of pull-ups etc)

- Someone who has been tricked by this before

Unfortunately, since sleep wetting, as an adult, is so much associated to infantile / baby actions, control is enforced to prevent this behaviour. However, wearing of protection / diapers will increase ones susceptibility to voiding. One of the easiest ways of training oneself to become diaper dependant is to wear 24/7/365 and to allow your body to react to its voiding needs.

Mythbusters tried (unsuccessfully) to examine this 'myth'. Basic scientific principles (which were not employed by Mythbusters) are to set up a control group, where their history and behaviour is exactly like the group under test - to see if the action is or is not causing the person to wet. Secondly, to repeat the test to verify the results. Mythbusters is a TV program that is successful or not based on ratings and/or viewing figures. As a result, Mythbusters delivers sensationalism.

They also banned a hilarious episode which questioned whether pretty girls fart! Yeah, I bet the warm water trick would work.