LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hate Speech Against Ab/Dl. Says Were All Pedofiles

I hate to say it, but it is not hate Speach unless it is spoken against a member of a protected group based on ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race, etc. Since we have not been added to that canon, it does not technically qualify as hate speach.

• 4 weeks later...

In my opinion, people who hate and/or are ignorant and say stupid stuff like calling ALL AB/DL's peadophiles or mentally ill, don't understand it.

However if someone is obsessed to the point in either AB or DL where it rules their life, then they clearly do have some sort of mental issue. But in moderation it's not.

The type of people I'd say who are either AB/DL's are are mentally ill are the type who say go walking in a park exposing their diaper or on a beach, they are OBSESSED with it.

Or are an AB 24/7 and when they are say taken out shopping they act like babies,dress like babies etc but are actually mentally handicapped to everyone alse.

Then again even if someone suffers from some sort of mental issue making them like that, at least about 95% of the AB/DL population ain't peadophiles.

Mentally ill people can't help it, I don't think, nonces can.

There's bad apples in every fetish and person,etc..... So the peado scum give the rest of us a bad image through the general ignorant types of average people.

When anyone chooses to "go public" with an opinion or a lifestyle, there is always a risk of opening themself to opposition and disagreement. I guess I don't quite understand why it is so important to some people to take a personal issue like infantilism and put it out in the open. Unless you are coming out in a forum such as DailyDiapers where this is acceptable and you are among peers, why would you think the general public will be open to that concept? Infantilism and AB/DLs suffer from "guilt by association." In other words, we associate sexual arousal with objects worn and used by babies, therefore the general public will jump to what they believe is the obvious conclusion: babies turn us on. We all know that isn't true, but you'll never convince someone who has never had an AB/DL experience--and enjoyed it--to accept it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Does it really matter?

To me it matters because I am not a pedophile in any way, fashion or form. I wear diapers - thats it. No more, no less. Me wearing diapers has NOTHING to do with having a sexual attraction to children. I wear diapers because I like them and prefer to wear them - its my choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Go get therapy and learn that you don't need everyone else's acceptence.(directed at riginal poster)

It is not up to everyone else to change their beliefs about a subject or position to accomodate you, me or anyone else. Cosidering 'Rev' Jackson nor Sharpton were ever arrested and charged with manslaughter when their hate spoeech incited murders in New York against Jewish merchants, TWICE and the Wetsboro 'Baptist' church gets away with their lunacy then I am pretty sure some random idiot on youtube is not committing a crime either. Stuipid people exist in all groups, the trick is to not stoop to their level.

This :Crylol: well said. Each of us should be as out as we want to so long as we understand what we'e doing in regards to how the world may react to that. I am pretty darn bold and have been very visibly different in the world, knowing that it would invite those who hate to target me- and some did. I was ready for that and managed to get by. For most of us there are factors which limit what we can attempt and succeed at. If I had enough money so that I didn't need to work to survive there are many things I would do differently in my life, though that doesn't include going out in just a diaper to see what peoople would say about me. It would free me to live in a better place where I could air-dry cloth diapers on a clothesline without much concern of what someone might think of that :) And I would cease worrying if I could 'sneak by' wearing thick diapers under my clothes and having to choose not to try it because of what it might bring me :( Plus I would not chance offending those who care about me because I care that much about them too ;)

I am open to donations to accomodate my desires so if you have a couple million dollars to spare I'll be happy to relieve you of the burden of caring for it :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Just watched his video, what is his problem?

We are not hurting anyone except maybe our own bottoms.

That's the problem in society, people always want to think the worst of others especially those of us that don't fit the mold that others would believe we should all fit into.

Baby Bink

Okay, first it's only a crime if they intend it to incite violence, in which case Youtube would remove it as soon as someone reports it. Otherwise it's actually free speech, and in spite of how wrong it is, we must tolerate ignorant morons in order for us to keep our rights as well. Now, to intend they must have a "call to arms" message to it, so things like "god will punish them" is not intent to incite violence.

But here's the thing, only idiots who want to hate anyway will listen to such drivel, everyone else will just be "meh" or attempt to correct them in the comments. Youtube is a strong community, oddly, and many of us on there report true offenses quickly, but we also value our freedom of speech, which if you watch enough vids on there from regular Youtubers you will see this. Search SOPA, PIPA, and ACTA for a great example. This means we also have to tolerated the pricks that hate everyone for some reason or another.

With these specific videos in question though, there are a LOT of correction videos posted, a ton of documentaries (professional and less than professional), and a few people just telling these kind of haters to "grow the f* up" because all they are doing is betraying their own ignorance and letting everyone on Youtube know they can't be trusted for facts, balance, or even fairness. It's like painting a sign on their foreheads that says "STUPID" and wearing it for everyone in the world to see.