LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hate Speech Against Ab/Dl. Says Were All Pedofiles

Well. It's not really in the news but it's in the social media. I recently happened upon 2 videos posted on YouTube by the user tcbys1 which accuse all members of the ab/dl community of being sick wrong pedofiles. I have already filed complaint with you tube officials under the premis that this is hate speech and is a crime. I'm also looking into possible legal action. I urge everyone to view for themselves and feel free to flag and or report these vids. My reason for posting this is not only to bring attention to this incident but to ask that someone more computer savvy than myself create a forum or page of some sort where we can all post links or search criteria to bring a community wide awareness of such negative postings. Obviously we can be far more effective at defending ourselves if we are united

Does it really matter. Well does it affect my personal life No. Does it even occupy one tenth of a percent of my time. No. But it's just the principal of it. We get enough bad publicity from corrupt media reporters and those unfortunate incidents where one of our own community commits a crime. We certainly don't need any further bad rep from hate mongers like tcbys1

clearly it doesn't matter, because i've been going about enjoying my baby time with my boyfriend/daddy for over 5 years now, and never had an issue... hmmmm course that could be because i don't shout from the rooftops for all to hear i wear diapers...

but lets see... adult diapers are still available for sale, footed pj's in adult sizes are being sold in more and more retail stores... an adult at a store without a child can still buy pacifiers, bottles, wipes, etc... without any suspicion... yeah wow this media coverage and such has really had such a BIG impact on the ability to enjoy abdl time...

• Like 1

I agree that we need to establish ourselves as being against pedophilia, but also agree that we already do so quite clearly on sites like DD. We could create a separate site that is all about how much we hate pedophiles, but I don't think that anyone like the person on youtube is going to believe us regardless, because they don't want to. The AB/DL community is outside the norm and therefore people are afraid of it and want to hate it, just like homosexuality and transgenderism (transgenderism? is that a correct term?) and anything else that is 'different'. I can understand why gay couples want acceptance and rights, they want to be able to kiss their partners in public and call them their husbands and wives, and have the same right to love someone publicly as anyone else- and those that are transgender just want to be who they are. Why do AB/DL's need acceptance within the community? So we can be free to what? ....Have the same rights as everyone else to put our sex lives or comfort mechanisms on display...? Walk around with paci's in our mouths or in sissy clothes with bonnets on our heads and no pants over our diapers...? Why?

Bottom line, regardless of what we do, there will always be people who think we are something other than what we are- and even among those that know we aren't pedophiles or harming anyone, there will always be those who think it is disturbing/gross/etc. I don't think exclaiming that they are wrong is going to do us any good, I think the best way to keep them at bay is to keep what we do in the bedroom or the privacy of our own homes where it belongs.

I can understand why gay couples want acceptance and rights, they want to be able to kiss their partners in public and call them their husbands and wives, and have the same right to love someone publicly as anyone else- and those that are transgender just want to be who they are. Why do AB/DL's need acceptance within the community? So we can be free to what? ....Have the same rights as everyone else to put our sex lives or comfort mechanisms on display...? Walk around with paci's in our mouths or in sissy clothes with bonnets on our heads and no pants over our diapers...? Why?

I'm gonna have to agree with his. I think that even if AB is considered a 'lifestyle' to you, you shouldn't go around campaigning for rights or acceptance or somesuch. Similarly I think the whole 'coming out' thing is rubbish. Do other people honestly have to know what you do to relax? Sure, if it gets to the point where you might let it show in group situations, you might want to bring it up but it's not like you have to make a song and dance over it.

And if ageplay is a sexual thing, you don't really have a reason to 'come out' to your parents or your friends or anyone except for your partners, because unlike, say, visiting them with a member of the same gender, or the gender you identify yourself as, it doesn't concern them much, if at all (awful syntax there, bleh, sorry). Some things just don't need to be 'out there' unless you're telling someone who understands so you can get support.

• Like 1

That video has 640 views and most of those are probably ABDLs. In Youtube terms, that's absolutely nothing. He's one person on a soapbox in a field of millions of people on soapboxes. Nobody is paying any attention to this ignorant person, ignore him and he'll go away...

His account is pretty old and has 4 uploads, but I think he has had similar videos up before and either has had them taken down or taken them down on his own.

I couldn't be bothered to watch, but I read the first page of his comments and am amazed on how he misinterprets First Amendment rights on two major accounts (slander and the fact that YouTube is a private company/individual's site and you CAN be censored since it is not the government doing the censoring - you're First Amendment right stops on private property).

(YouTube is a private company/individual's site and you CAN be censored since it is not the government doing the censoring - you're First Amendment right stops on private property).

Thank you, I'm going to show this to the entire damn internet because most people forget that it's worthless when you sign up to agreements and accept their Terms of Use.

Ok I'm not saying we need to start some public campaign for ab/dl acceptance. But when someone is publicly accusing me of being a low life criminal then yea I feel a need to defend myself. If it was someone publicly accusing a police officer or politition or some celebrity of a horrable crime you can be sure they would have an ensloth of sue happy lawyers there to defend them. This tcbys1 person is just a rebel without a cause. He/she wants to make themselves feel powerful an important by starting a crusade against anything they don't like or understand. We've been chosen as a target Why. Because were different ? If someone stood up in public pointed their finger at you and shouted out this person is a murder or a rapist or a thief would you just sit there and take it. I'd probably break their jaw. I dont see this any differently just cause its on YouTube

I read somewhere that you can't love or hate something with out first understanding it. Clearly this is something that hasn't happened yet with the creator of this vid :P

Oh well...

I understand why being called a pedophile would make you angry. But honestly, he isn't the first, he won't be the last, and the 400ish views he has are nothing in the scheme of things. Nobody can stop you from pursuing it if that's what you really want, but i'd highly reccomend letting it go. If you let every a** who chooses to defame AB/DL's for whatever reason get to you, you're going to spend the rest of your life on the warpath.

• Like 1

If some one in public were to shout and jump up and down accusing me of being something I'm not, then I'd probably do what everyone else with a level head on their shoulders would do. Keep walking.

I don't care what anyone accuses me of, because I know what I am, and I certainly know what I am not.

• Like 1

Ugh. The best thing you can do with this is to calmly report it to youtube and then ignore it. It's a troll. Trolls thrive on attention, but to make some things perfectly clear:

1: Hate speech is not a crime in the United States. Threatening to sue somebody over "hate speech" does nothing except advertise your ignorance of the constitution.

2: For as long as major elements of our community openly ally and support pedophilic elements without redress, we will not have a logical leg to stand on either. When you see people en masse starting to boycott ABU and Qualitydiapers as opposed to trying to rationalize their behavior, then you will have a case for community unification against pedophilia to be a point of defense.

3: "ABDL Rights" is a misnomer. ABDLs already have equal rights. What most people mean when they say "ABDL Rights" is the right to practice their fetish in public and not have people complain, which is not a right, but a privilege and special treatment, since other people do not have the right to expose the unwilling to their sexual proclivities.

4: A case of defamation requires not only a target, but two other items:

4A: The publication (Defamation requires publication to be made a case of at all) must be proven false. This invalidates any case we could pull on this until item 2 is resolved.

4B: The publication must be proven to cause real harm. I think you would be hard pressed to prove that a youtube video with under 700 views caused harm to our community.

... so let's not broadcast that tidbit either. The last thing we need when being generally accused of being pedophiles is to add a general perception of legal ignorance and willing to fly off the handle without doing our homework to the mix.

Remember, again. This is a troll. You LITERALLY cause his youtube video to be more likely to be seen by people by viewing it in the first place. The absolute best course of action is two steps:

1: Report the video to Youtube as offensive and inflammatory. Please note, YT has absolutely no obligation to take it down but this is literally the only recourse that you have for that particular end.

2: STOP CLICKING THE LINK! Youtube moves links which are clicked more to the top of its search results.

• Like 1

1 it is a crime

2 I'm not threatening to sue any one Your correct, to sue you have to prove damages Greater than emotional

3 I have reported it to YouTube because it DOES violate there terms of service

4 I made this thread just so others would flag the vid. As that's the only way yt takes anything seriously. Mass complaints

5 I didn't make this thread to be a civil rights debate. That's been done to death.

6 I understand the point of just not letting these people get u mad or youll always be mad I'm not it's just not that big of a deal. And I even support tcbys1 right to put up a vid saying were all sick and weird. But accusing us of being criminals. That crosses the line

7 I'm not campaigning for ab/dl rights to openly practice in public that would cause more Bad publicity and is just kinda weird if you ask me.

8 I'm shocked that this is the response from people here. Remember. This person is accusing YOU of being a CRIMINAL

I read somewhere that you can't love or hate something with out first understanding it. Clearly this is something that hasn't happened yet with the creator of this vid :P

Oh well...

I half agree. You can hate something without understanding it, which is the main reason most people hate :o Understanding takes and effort, an open mind, and a desire to better understand the world around you even if you disagree with it. Hate in itself is wrong except for hating injustices and harm to innocents which should forever be the single focus of hate. There's enough of that to give us a place to get rid of all of any hateful feelings we have so we can deal with all the rest in a better way ;)

I agree with Leilin's first two lines- making a calm, accurate report to YT is about all we can do. Attacking this person will only escalate the hatefulness. And I understand Dennish here too- nobody else is going to stand up for us except us; so thanks for posting this :thumbsup: In a utopian world that vid wouldn't exist but this is reality and we have a long way to go to end this kind of thinking.

Bettypooh

Dennish: You have been provided with the facts regarding what you are doing. The rest is, frankly, immaterial. Educate yourself and stop giving this troll exactly what they want.

Yep. Some jackass posting videos to deliberately irritate members of a certain group of people is looking for nothing but attention from those people, because he knows he won't get it from anybody else...

Don't even bother reporting the damned videos - just stop watching and stop linking. When all of his videos get 500 views and no comments, he'll give up and find someone he hopes is more sensitive to harass.

• Like 1

Don't even bother reporting the damned videos - just stop watching and stop linking. When all of his videos get 500 views and no comments, he'll give up and find someone he hopes is more sensitive to harass.

This is worth emphasizing. Should the reported videos be removed, the troll will just come back LOUDER and with more of them then before. Remember, you do not have the right to not be offended.

I am...not ready to let the diaper flag fly just yet. I am understandably anxious about others knowing I am an AB! I am not willing to take the chance that some peeps may believe I am a pedophile!!! Most people who are not adult babies have not clue that we are harmless, and that we abhor pedphiles!! This site is so anti-pedo that we do not allow anyone under the age of 18 to join!! In that aspect, we are above reproach!!!! I realize how fashionable it is to turn this into a Civil Rights issue. We can do this in our bedrooms, it is not as if all AB's have the same skin color or sexual orientation!

I was referring to this specific website.

Perhaps you could enlighten me as to the problems of Star Diapers, Quality Diapers and ABU, I am relatively new to this scene.

I was referring to this specific website.

Perhaps you could enlighten me as to the problems of Star Diapers, Quality Diapers and ABU, I am relatively new to this scene.

Star Diapers are the product of Qualitydiapers. They're basically a glorified pedophile site masquerading as a diaper seller. They sell a "catalogue" featuring their ONE product in many pictures of a minor clothed only in diapers for 100 dollars a quarter subscription. It's disgusting.

ABU has featured and does feature their product, meaning money you spend on ABU either A) supports a partnership with them or B) goes to them. They have also featured the same disgusting pictures. People on that site first A) Denied that there was a problem picturing a mostly unclothed child on a site that caters to a sexual fetish and then B) Cropped the photo and wiped existence of the issue from their site, still denying any wrongdoing, known or otherwise.

And, of course, they've also supported D-ker openly (D-ker, spelled out, is a site which is KNOWN to promote pedophilia in the ABDL scene) and again played dumb when they were told that was bad.