LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Seen Your Doppleganger?

Pootattoo

I was perusing some pants messing videos online the other day, and saw a guy whose body looked exactly like mine!

It was like watching myself!

Weird!

I've also been mistaken for other people, and have seen pictures of other guys that look like me too!

Too bad they aren't famous, I could make some extra money as a double. B)

I have been asked if I was somedude's random twin brother. I was confused until I saw him. I have one sister, and that's it!

When I was in DECA at the two District meets there was a kid who looked like my twin. It was scary and we all had good laughs.

A couple weeks ago my best friend called me up at like 9PM and said "are you out on so-sand-so Street?" I said "No, why?" "There was a guy by the Red Cross that looks JUST like you" I said "with me either a walker or crutches are the giveaway"

I keep getting asked if I'm some local guy I never met, I'm told I look just like him, poor guy, maybe I will run into him someday.

It seems were total opposites when it comes to sports, I never played any kind of sports and this guy is suppose to be on a few baseball and football teams.

I was told I have one who hangs out not too far from here. In fact, we have the same name, and that is how I found out about this- a total stranger began talking to me as if he knew me using my name, so naturally I asked about that. I just hope this guy doesn't do anything badly illegal which gets me shot by the local cops!

Bettypooh

Never my own, but I was wandering around my local city centre with a friend once-and saw a guy who was literally the DOUBLE of my boyfriend who at the time happened to be out of town training for a job in his new work!

I used to be told I looked like the kid in Home Alone, but I don't. :P

A lady once started talking to my dad like he was her doctor. o.O He had to tell her she was mistaken, and she thought he was joking! Then it happened again a short time later with a different 'patient' so the doctor must look a good deal like him.

Guest Baby Rina

I set a photo of my father when he was 25 beside a photo of myself when i was 25, just before i started taking my hormones and ... some people aren't sure which one is me :S

I set a photo of my father when he was 25 beside a photo of myself when i was 25, just before i started taking my hormones and ... some people aren't sure which one is me :S

its freaky with me and my dad too. Someone put a pic of him in a pool when he was a teenager up on facebook, I thought it was me, despite the fact I have five scars on my abdomen from surgeries.

Guest Baby Rina

The bright side Mischa is unlike my sister, there has NEVER been a question as to who my parents are... Same with you i'd wager. The down side is some people recognize me as my dad's kid and approach me like friends and stuff because of it and i have no idea who the f they are...

I have an identical twin brother. Not only do we look alike but his son looks like me at that age. my brother an I are so identical in our DNA patern that Even an FBI forensic test would prove inconclusive. we even have the same fingerprints.

I also have been told by many people that I look like Drew Carey. Sadly this was before he had lost the weight.

I also saw one of my very distant cousins at a funeral at one point and he did look remarkably like me. and contrary to what the Patty Duke show says there is no such thing as actual identical cousins. but we sure did look like it.

apparently, im told i have a very common look lol which is true, since i know of at least three people that i have met that do look and also act like me!!

also, at times i have been told i look like steve stills (of crosby, stills, nash & (sometimes) young) and waylon jennings lol