LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Article On Caring For Your Ab Or Little One

Thanks Honu for your reply and question. I now find a deep sense of satisfaction out of being his baby mother. I wont say that it was thaat way at the start or for quite some time. As I have no 'little side' myself it is purely a parental aspect that I enjoy. Im yoru typical mother that enjoys(ed) almost all of the parental aspects of having kids even the nappy changes and feeds. They are just all part of the entire caring routine. I find caring for my baby allows me to continue to express part of that still.

Id be very interested to hear from you how it works for you and yoru wife. I am writing a book (2/3 done first draft!) and I am certainly looking for peoples perspectives and experiences on the Ab relationship or other aspects of babying and regression. You can email me at rosalie.bent@gmail.com if you wish. Same applies to anyone eles that would care to share the Ab relationship experiences and issues!

My boyfriend/little one, really wants me to read this article, and I'd actually like to.... but it's proving difficult for me to want to read. Are people really so opposed to loving their partners in spite of who they are? It must be sad to be married to someone that doesn't understand you. I realise that this was your exact reason for writing such a book, but the cautionary tone is a little unsettling.

My boyfriend/little one, really wants me to read this article, and I'd actually like to.... but it's proving difficult for me to want to read. Are people really so opposed to loving their partners in spite of who they are? It must be sad to be married to someone that doesn't understand you. I realise that this was your exact reason for writing such a book, but the cautionary tone is a little unsettling.

What is unsettling? The reality is that most partners struggle with their partners regression and infantilism. It's not soi much a question of unwillingness to understand but usually inability. Infantilism can be incomprehensible to most people without any exposure to it. My book will expose people to it while at the same time give them suggestions and skills to build a better relationship with their Little one.

This article has been very helpful for my wife and myself. Before it had been difficult to articulate myself to my wife but with the help of this work it has helped my wife understand me and our relationship has improved. Many thanks Rosalie.

so i take it this article doesn't have anything to do with the sexual aspect of this which there is for many people? I haven't read it....

Given that the article deals with RELATIONSHIPS then the sexual aspect gets treatment of course. It just isnt the primary topic.

yes i was asking if it dealt with the sexual fetish aspect of being an ab or dl... as in does the fact that for many people being treated like a baby is a HUGE turn on, get addressed in regards to the role the caregiver takes...or is there a section about how many people enjoy sexually being punished -- spankings, forced messings, etc...etc... thats all... I was just curious which angle this article took is all.

yes i was asking if it dealt with the sexual fetish aspect of being an ab or dl... as in does the fact that for many people being treated like a baby is a HUGE turn on, get addressed in regards to the role the caregiver takes...or is there a section about how many people enjoy sexually being punished -- spankings, forced messings, etc...etc... thats all... I was just curious which angle this article took is all.

yes and no! The book's purpose is not predominantly a how-to of fetish behaviour with diapers. It is actually mainly about non-fetish regressives like a lot of people here for whom being an Adult Baby is far more than sexuality.It is about how a partner can understand and live with a regressive AB and enter a 'parent/child' relationship of sorts. Sex obviously is part of that as well as some kinky aspects, but in main the book is about relationships, not sex. A common relational mistake is to base it on sexual attraction and performance. When that wanes or ends, so does the relationship. True long lasting relationships are based on far, far more and the sex is the icing onthe cake, not the cake itself.

right... got it.... was just curious if it touched upon the fetish part of this at all or not... thats all....

posting hte first two sections here could have cleared up a lot of confusion... sort of like when peer reviewed articles have an abstract to tell the person if its for them or not.....

"What this document is about:

This document is about caring for a lifestyle Adult Baby. Caring for an adult baby is a daunting prospect for many and rightly so. Unless you have the same needs and inner drivers, much of the lifestyle is foreign and indeed, contradictory. I have lived with an AB (adult baby) husband for 35 years, the last ten of which I have actually been his effective 'mother'. I've learned some things, picked up some skills and gained insight I wish I had of known 35 years ago. Over the last few years I have met and discussed this with a few others and I know my experience is , while not common, is far from unique. The details vary but the basic issues and problems that lifestyle ABs have are fairly similar. This document shares my story and my insights and those of a few others. I hope it is useful to those who need the help.

Who this document is for (and not):

This article is for the caregiver(s) and/or partners of lifestyle ABs. It is not for fetishists or those that enjoy the adult baby role play. I am referring to individuals who actually feel as if they are a real child in an adult body. These are people who live as babies/toddlers in their minds even if they don't play it out in real life. But most do to some degree and the torment it causes them (and others) is what I am addressing. Fetishist and role-players have a choice. Lifestyle ABs (or 'little ones' as I call them) don't have a choice. I am aiming to give caregivers some understanding of what is happening to their Little One as well as some skills in dealing with them appropriately.

Parents are increasingly more aware of age-related and gender issues in their children and this document might offer some assistance to the biological parents of a Little One. However, that isn't the primary focus and some advice is clearly inappropriate for a genuine parent/child relationship. The best advice is to accept who they are and move from there. That alone will put you ahead of 99% of parents!

I suggest you read the entire article before deciding this is for you and your Little One or not. Some of this is a big ask from the ‘parent’ and if you not committed enough to see it through then all you will do is increase expectations and not live up to it in the end. Most Little Ones give up on any interaction from their partner and a part of them dies as a result. But by promising more and then providing nothing even more of them will die. Make sure you are genuinely committed to your Little"

from the first two sections of rosalie's article....

This seemes to function as a pretty indepth abstract... if you post your PDF file again on other sites, it might be benficial to attach this with it so people know what they are going to be reading before downloading it.....

So if I relabelled those paragraphs as 'Abstract' instead you woudl be happy? Hey, its a totally free rather small download that you realise is either for you or no within 3 minutes of reading! I'd be interested in your feedback on the content however. I am also looking for case histories of ABs in a relationship.

from reading you replies you seem quite defensive whenever anyone makes a comment that isnt obvious praise

i was simply letting you know that postig those few paragraphs along with the pdf file may also interest more people in reading it .... i didnt say u had to label them as an abstract nor did i imply there was anything wrong ... was just stating a suggestion for future posts ....

personally my engagement in ab play is 100% sexual as it is a fetish role play scenario so my relationship probably wouldnt help...

• Like 1

wow i must say i am really impressed with the article and i was moved to tear and here is why i am ab sissy my age is 2 yrs old i never been able to put my feeling into words . i have read that article three time and the more i read it i find more about my self . i want to say thank you for writing this article of course my shrink think i sm nut and need to be locked up . any way thank you soooo much
  • Like 1

wow i must say i am really impressed with the article and i was moved to tear and here is why i am ab sissy my age is 2 yrs old i never been able to put my feeling into words . i have read that article three time and the more i read it i find more about my self . i want to say thank you for writing this article of course my shrink think i sm nut and need to be locked up . any way thank you soooo much

Then feel free to give it to your shrink or even better get him to BUY the book when it is published. The first draft (330 pages) is nearly complete.

from reading you replies you seem quite defensive whenever anyone makes a comment that isnt obvious praise

i was simply letting you know that postig those few paragraphs along with the pdf file may also interest more people in reading it .... i didnt say u had to label them as an abstract nor did i imply there was anything wrong ... was just stating a suggestion for future posts ....

personally my engagement in ab play is 100% sexual as it is a fetish role play scenario so my relationship probably wouldnt help...

Sarah, all authors are defensive to what they read as criticism of their work. It is an instinctive reaction to something you've put a lot of work into, and is something that the person giving the criticism has to take into account. If you have class where the professor wrote the book, make sure not to criticize it, or you're going to get a crappy grade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The book - "Theres a baby in my bed!" has been accepted for print publication - (92000 words). Thanks to everyon for their support and assistance, especially thos many of you who provided case histories, detailed information and other resources. MUCH APPRECIATED.

Some other good news is that my book - "There's a baby in my bed!" should be on Amazon on 15th March and possibly in bookstores by the end of the month WOOHOO!

It deals with Adult Babies and relationships with their non-baby partners. You might find it helpful.

As the wife of bbj I must say that your article was the most honest and comprehensive piece of written material on this subject that I've found.

My husband and I live our lives as best friends, lovers and sometimes just big kids together. It wasn't until recently that the realisation that his 'need' for being an AB, and his thoughts that it wasn't accepted on a frequent basis led to a frustration and irrational anger which turned him from me and our family.

Although I've always told him that I understand, it wasn't until a very recent date that he feels able and comfortable to be in his diapers without the fear of ridicule...something I've never in the past done, but he's felt within himself.

I love the strength of my darling husband as a man, adore the humour he has as my best friend, and respect the need he has as an A.B. But, being somewhat as a L.G myself, struggle with the idea of a mother role.

But, with your words and insight, I feel we have a way to forge forward.

Thankyou for your honesty and advice.

hi everyone. the book - There's a baby in my bed! - http://www.amazon.com/Theres-baby-bed-relationship-ebook/dp/B007GE8MSU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1330744985&sr=8-4#_ is now available in its Kindle form and within a week the print version will be listed as well. I hope it helps couples to find a way through to a better relationship.

I really liked the cover. I dont have an artisitic bone in my body so I was pleased with the outcome.

• 4 months later...