LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(pics) American Soldier Baby Boy In Iraq

Hi lil ab peanut,

Hey there, it is great to have an american soldier who also shares our interests! Also I want to comend you for serving in Iraq fighting for their freedom and ours. I believe the right thing was done in freeing those people from a murderous diactator. You and all those who served or are serving in Iraq are true heroes! Be careful and please come home safe! :)

lil ab peanut...hope you get this in good health. You folks are doing a great job over there. Hope things get better. I hope you have what you need as far as equipment and such. No diapers though huh...poor peanut. That must suck. I was in the service too...late 70's. USAF I hope your Mommy is well with you gone...you have alot of catching up to do when ya get back. It's cool that you are able to surf the web while taking care of business. I have many friends serving with you. I am from NEPA myself. I wish you all the very bestest, we will save you a spot in the chat room for you and your Mommy. Please be careful!

I am proud of you in uniform and diapers...

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• 2 weeks later...

It's 1038 hrs here in Hawaii so it's fairly late where you are in Iraq, past 2400 hrs.

Son, I'm a Service Child, born and raised in an Air Force family. I'm a former Air Force Reservist and former long time manager with the Hale Koa Hotel on Waikiki. The crown jewel of AFRC hotels world wide. Don't mean to sound like I'm bragging but it really is the finest thing that the GI's own, they've sweated and bled for it.

So what's your MOS, is this your first tour, and when do you rotate back? If your in a situation that can accomidate it, I'd be more than happy to send along some diapers and anything else you need. Mililani where I live is ten minutes from the Schofield Commissary, it's no trouble for you at all. You would not be the first. Regularly sent supplies to a Navy HM3 attached to a Marine unit in Bagdahd. It was his third deployment. Wife didn't really approve.

Also keep up a regular corriespondence with a Marine buddy stationed outside of Kandahar Afghanistan until he rotated back in January. His unit will redeploy in September to Iraq. He was in a forward position, not able to use diapers in that situation. But I have read about another soldier who wore them thoughout his deployment in Iraq. So it is possible, think about it.

So keep your head down, don't shoot anyone you don't have to. When your ready to rotate out, let me know. I'd be happy to assist in any way that I can with a reservation at the Hale Koa for a diaper brother and his Mommy.

Your Dada

Warren

• 1 month later...

Keep your head down mate! I've just returned from a tour of Iraq. What's the weather like now? Good luck and stay safe, you'll probably see some things over there that you wish you hadn't... Just don't let it get in your head, stick with your mates and take care.

Where abouts are you based? Drop us a PM or an E Mail at some point.

Oh, and watch out for those bloody kids! If it isn't nailed to your body they'll have it off you!