LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Beware....

joediaper

Just wanted to share my experiences in case any one else is in the same boat. My wife has been extremely loving and supporting of me being a DL. As time went by i started to realize I am also a mild AB. I say I am a mild AB because I like wearing a onesie and I LOVE my Nuk 5 pacifier. She excepted all of this with seemingly no catch. However just recently it has finally come out that she doesnt like the whole "AB" thing. In her defense I did progress rather quickly into my new found enjoyments and didnt really give her time to adjust. So just be weary with how quickly you break people into new stuff.

Facts: you can't make anyone do anything and all relationships are a compromise. So make that your aim- find out just what point crosses the line with her and find a way to stay on your side of that line. Unless it drives you nuts, it's better to save an otherwise good relationship and find another method of self-expression than it is to lose all the good without knowing you'll ever be able to get that back again. With this approach you don't kill the hope for better acceptance in the future- slowly! And if it doesn't happen then at least you still have what you've already got and haven't lost anything.

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It's funny how things can go very quickly and not realize it. My wife did the flip on me, she just assumed that if I was wearing she would go into a mommy mode in bed. I am more of a DL, and she took the baby talk real far and very quickly. It kinda freaked me out a little, just wasn't ready for that. We have since worked it out and all is well with our world. Communication is the key.