LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiya :)

hihi everybody, i'm lovely :) for those of you who haven't talked to me on chat i'm a 22 year old female DL with just a few AB tendencies. i've been stalking the DD stories and photos for quite a few years but just now worked up the courage to create an account and make some friends :)

i have a fantastic life as a grownup and i love it, i'm a mommy and a nurse and i have great friends and i love to do typical 22 year old girl stuff (drink mostly haha) most of the time- but every once in a while i get the urge to have a 'little day' and throw on a nice puffy disposable and curl up with my blankie and my thumb in my mouth and forget about my grownup responsibilites for a little bit. it's mostly not sexual for me, i was diapered at night until i was 12 due to bedwetting and shortly after that went through some trauma with an abusive boyfriend so i think it's just the comfort of returning to a stage of childhood innocence.

i just came out about my ABDL life/fantasies to my boyfriend of seven months, he's a wonderful person and thought it was weird but not freakishly so, he's very accepting and will even play with me on occasion- he is the first person in my life who i've ever told, so after letting that big secret go i feel like a changed person. i am ready to embrace who i am and go out and chat with other people who feel the same. feel free to message me if you want a pal or need someone to talk to, especially if you're a girl around my age, there seems to be a shortage of us... but i'll talk to anyone! i'm looking forward to meeting you! :)

• Like 2

Welcome, we are glad to have you! It sounds like you have a wonderful balance in your life and that is something that many people would love to have. Anyway - it's nice to meet you and speak with soon. :)

Lovelylittle, welcome to the site. I really find it refreshing when others prefer to keep things on the more innocent side. Welcome to DD. :)

Hi! :)

it sounds like you might have a lot in common with another 'little' who is here. Her S/n is 'tofusparkle' and I thinnk you guys might enjoy talking to each other...or maybe not *shrug*

All I know is that s bigger kids need to sticks togewthers ;)

hurray for 6 year olds :D

Oh...and uhh.....welcome! :blush:

Very cool intro! I'm glad that you're having a great time and found someone who accepts this side of you. Thanks for all you do to help people as a nurse.

Aloha,

Honu

• Like 1