LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Last Night Of D.R.I.

• 2 weeks later...

I returned to my bed, laid down, and grabbed my legs. As I sat my butt down, she pulled my diaper closed again taping me up snugly.

"Okay... we'll just get these on you and you'll be ready to go." she said as she held open a pair of sweatpants for me to step into.

Actually, I was a little surprised at how quickly she retrieved them. She must have had them ready. What I couldn't wrap my head around was why she was holding them by the waistband, open and ready for me to step into them. Was it just to save time?

"Can I wear jeans?" I asked, not too thrilled about the fact that she had picked out my pants for me and, for some reason, wanted to hold them open while I stepped into them.

"Um, no, sweetie I think these would be better." she said.

"Why?"

"Well, for one thing, it'll be easier to check your diaper if you're wearing these."

"Can't you just ask me?"

"Well... sure I could ask you. I asked you the other night when you were standing at the top of the stairs and you lied to me. So if you can't be honest about when you have an accident in your diaper, then I'm just gonna check you. If you want to be treated like an adult Tommy, you need to act like one first. You're a great kid and I like you a lot but, like I said, you've got a lot of growing up to do. And you can start by not arguing with me silly stuff like what kind of pants you get to wear. Now come on, we'll be late for the movie."

Ready to end the argument, I slipped my feet into the sweatpants. As I stood up from my bed, I tried to reach down to pull them up but she was too fast for me. In an instant, they were around my waist.

"Okay, all set." she said, patting my diapered butt through my sweat pants.

Miss Collins then proceeded to pull another diaper from its open package. As we left my room, she carried a clean diaper, the baby wipes, and my baby powder in its tiny zip lock bag. I looked at her as she picked up these items.

"Just in case." she said with a small smile.

It was strange. As we exited my room, she turned and veered toward the bathroom. She opened the door, flipped the light on, but made no move to go inside. She stared at the toilet for a few seconds.

"Tommy." she said in a stern tone of voice.

"Uh... what?" I asked innocently.

"Come here." she said.

I walked over and looked over her shoulder. My heart sank. I had peed on the seat again. Damn, my head was really in the clouds.

"Now do you think your sister or myself should be the ones to clean this up?" asked Miss Collins.

"Um... no." I said.

"And who should be the one to clean it up?" she pressed.

"Me... um... sorry." I said walking into the bathroom and tearing off some toilet paper.

"I don't have any problem changing your diapers or helping you deal with your accidents but I truly believe you can get your aim right and make sure the bathroom is clean when I go inside... or at least put the seat up." she said.

"Okay.... now wash your hands." she said.

I did as I was told. After all that, we simply left and went down the stairs. Damn, If she made THAT big of a deal out of it, the least she could have done was used the freakin toilet. I pouted as I realized that the only reason she'd even turned on the bathroom light in the first place to do a surprise inspection of my bathroom hygiene.

The drive to the movies was uneventful. Miss Collins didn't say much to me and I suspect that she might have been a tad mad between our sweatpants argument and the toilet seat. We were just like a bickering couple. Oh, who was I kidding? She was my babysitter - plain and simple. As we got out of the car, I couldn't help but glance in the back seat. My diapers and supplies were sitting there in plain view. Oh well. At least she didn't decide to bring them into the theater or anything.

It was Saturday afternoon and I suddenly got paranoid that I might see someone from school. On the one hand, it might be cool to be seen with an attractive older women. On the other hand, if anyone recognized her or asked what we were doing, the real potential for embarrassment existed. Miss Collins paid for the tickets and I tried to hide behind her. I was almost certain that I had a class with the girl in the ticket booth. Luckily, Miss Collins was taller than me and treating me to the movie so I didn't have to say or do much to blend in to the background.

"Do you want any popcorn?" she asked as we passed the concession stand.

"No, I'm good." I said, now very nervous about the crinkling of my diaper.

My sweatpants did nothing to mask the constant crinkle that I knew we both heard with every step I took. I just wanted to get to the theater as soon as possible. There was a short line as the guy at the theater tore people's ticket stubs. There was a group of teenage girls behind us but, thankfully, I didn't recognize them. Still... I cringed as the line moved forward and we took a few steps. CRINKLE CRINKLE... then silence. CRINKLE CRINKLE... then silence. It was unbearable. I heard one of the young blonde girls whisper something to her friend, then giggle. Were they talking about me? Were they staring at my butt? I didn't have the courage to look back. Finally, after what seemed like forever, our tickets were torn and we passed through. The theater was fairly crowded and the last leg of my journey proved to be the most cringe worthy. As we awkwardly tried to move past the people sitting on the outer rows to the empty seats in the middle, I knew my diapered butt would be no more than a foot away from people's faces. WHY did I agree to this???

Despite my nervousness, I felt much better once we sat down. I breathed an enormous sigh of relief.

"Excited?" asked Miss Collins.

"Um, yeah." it was the truth.

I had wanted to see this movie for so long. I was glad when the lights went dim. Finally, I was confident that no one was looking at me and I started to enjoy the movie. It was actually better than I had expected - and my expectations were VERY high. Of course, once the movie was well underway, I had the urge to pee. It was strong but not too strong. Maybe I could hold it till the end of the movie? If nothing else, I was glad that I wouldn't have to bumble awkwardly past all the other people seated around us to crinkle my way to the bathroom. NOPE, the bathroom was NOT an option for me. Miss Collins had made that quite clear. For a moment, I thought about just letting go in my diaper but was that wise to do? Did Miss Collins want me to tell her when I had to go to the bathroom. But that would be gross, right? TMI - too much information. On the other hand, if I showed up with a wet diaper after the movie, would she think it was yet another accident and tell my mom? Maybe telling her that I had to go would really be the best course of action... as embarrassing as it would be. If nothing else, it would show her that I had control and I knew when I had to go.

As the tension in my bladder began mounting and the movie showed no signs of ending anytime soon, I leaned over and whispered to Miss Collins.

"Miss Collins?"

"What?" she whispered, leaning a bit closer.

"I uh... have to go pee." I said.

"Okay, sweetie, just hold it like we talked about, okay?" she said patting my knee.

"I um, really have to go." I said, now feeling awkward that others in the theater noticed our whispering.

"Okay... its okay... just relax." she said putting her arm around my shoulder and stroking my knee a little.

I liked the feeling of her putting her arm around me and, truth be told, if anyone else could have seen us, they might have thought we were cuddling. But it was so awkward no that I'd practically announced I'd be wetting myself. I know she wanted me to relax but I just seemed to tense up more. She continued stroking my knee but I couldn't seem to get a stream going. Its tough to wet yourself on purpose. I was still trying to actually do the deed when I felt her soft, warm fingers begin stroking my neck a little, brushing back my shaggy hair. It gave me goosebumps and, for some reason, pushed me over the edge. Warm pee began trickling into my swelling diaper. I couldn't help but squirm. It wasn't like I was trying to stop it. After all, I had actually been TRYING to pee myself for the past 2 minutes. But still... the fact that I didn't have full control over it made me uncomfortable. As the front of my diaper warmed up, Miss Collins just continued stroking my back gently. Finally, I was done. My bladder was empty. I sat back in my seat a little and tried to relax. I tried to focus on the movie but I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Miss Collins knew exactly what I'd just done. I shouldn't have told her. I should have just quietly wet myself. Why did I have to announce it? I felt real dumb.

I couldn't help but waddle awkwardly as we walked out of the theater.

"So what did you think?" she asked.

For a moment, I wondered if she was referring to wetting my diaper. But then I came back to reality. She was talking about the movie... obviously.

"Oh, um, it was good." I said.

I was just anxious to flee the theater at this point. The sun was setting and there were more people there - meaning there was a greater chance of running into someone from school. With the exit doors in sight, I thought I was home free.

"Okay, I'M going to use the restroom. I want you to wait right here for me, I'll be right back." said Miss Collins.

With that, she was gone. The way she said it sounded so condescending. She put her hand on my shoulder and looked me right in the eyes to make sure I was paying attention. Not only that but I suspected it was a jab at the fact that I couldn't hold MY urine for an entire movie. I stood there awkwardly. I couldn't be sure but I think the same girls that were in line with us earlier walked past me. I felt so awkward standing there in my very wet, very swollen diaper. I don't think anyone actually noticed... there was just something so awkward about standing there around so many people. If I had been thinking, I would have just asked for the car keys. Finally, Miss Collins emerged from the bathroom and we walked out the exit doors.

She unlocked her car and opened my door for me. A little strange. I could open my own door... just like I could put on my own pants. As I walked over to get into the car, she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Hold up one second." she said.

Then, much to my shock, she yanked my pants down to my knees.

"Hey! What are y-" I stammered, trying to pull my pants back up but she had a firm grip on them and my efforts were in vain.

Damn, she was stronger than I thought.

"Calm down." she said sliding a finger into my diaper.

I looked around but didn't see anyone. I hoped the cover of the cars on either side of us would hide me. After a few seconds, she pulled up my best.

"Why'd you do that? I thought you knew I was wet!"

"Yeah... I knew you had an accident alright. I just wanted to get a look at what I was dealing with. I didn't know how much you wet and I didn't want you to spring a leak on my leather seats. So you need to calm down and drop the attitude, mister. You're not THAT wet. Now get in the car."

With that, I climbed into her vehicle and sat down slowly and carefully with a quiet 'squish'.

"Now we're going to my house to pick up a few things. Its 2 minutes away. We'll get you changed and into a clean diaper and then hopefully you'll be in a better mood." she said.

I said nothing to her as we drove into her apartment complex. She punched a code on the gate and it swung open. As we walked up the stairs, I frantically looked around. Miss Collins held the baby wipes, the zip lock bag, and the giant diaper in her hands for anyone to see. I crossed my fingers that we wouldn't run into any of her neighbors or ANYONE that would prompt an explanation from her. No one seemed to be around but still, I was so shocked that she would carry those things around in plain sight... especially the diaper that OBVIOUSLY wasn't made for an infant. To make matters worse, if we ran into anyone, it would probably be obvious from my waddle that I was wearing a very wet diaper. Just as I was about to ask Miss Collins if she could hide my diaper under her coat, she pulled out her keys and began opening the door. We were HERE.

I walked inside, desperate to get into a private place. Thats when it hit me... I was at my teacher's house. THIS was where she went home to every day after school. It was a modest but nicely decorated apartment. VERY clean. Very tidy.

"Okay now, now I'm gonna take off these pants so we can get you changed.... just a forewarning so you don't pitch another fit, okay?"

"Okay." I said sheepishly as she lowered my sweatpants and I stepped out of them.

I never thought I'd be over at my teacher's place ... let alone without any pants.

"Come on." she said in a more friendly tone of voice.

I waddled behind her in my bulky, soggy diaper and t shirt. We first stopped at a small closet. She set my supplies on the floor and retrieved a few towels from the closet. As I followed behind her, I began wondering where my diaper was actually going to be changed. To my surprise, she opened a door revealing her bedroom. She laid one towel down on top of the other. I guess she wanted to make sure I didn't leak on her bed at all. At first it was kind of insulting to think that she didn't trust me to sit on her bed without the barrier of 2 thick towels between me and her sheets but, on the other hand, I had just peed my pants... or rather my diaper. She had every right to think that was a little gross.

"Okay, I'm gonna change my clothes real quick so, just sit tight, I'll be out in a second." she said walking over to the dresser.

She pulled out some clothes but I couldn't tell what they were. She then walked into the bathroom and shut the door... but she didn't close it. It was open a crack.... not much... 2 or 3 inches. It was weird to think I was actually in my teacher's bedroom sitting in the place where she curled up and went to sleep every night. Just then, I noticed that I could actually see her reflection in the mirror of her bathroom through the cracked door. Leaning over a little, I couldn't help but look in. I know it was pervy but if she REALLY wanted privacy, she could have closed the door all the way. As she slid her pants down, I caught sight of the same pink bikini underwear with the blue waistband that I'd seen earlier in the day. She donned a black satin bra that matched her shirt, which she had now unbuttoned completely. Within a few seconds, the door swung open again. I tried to look nonchalant as she walked out, wearing navy blue sweatpants and a black sweatshirt.

"Thats... not gonna be a problem for us is it?" she said motioning towards my diaper.

Looking down, I realized that, without knowing it, I had made a tent again in my wet diaper. The glimpse of her in her underwear had been too much.

"I um... s-sorry." I said.

"I thought we took care of that little problem earlier today... guess not." she said.

At this point, I began to get hopeful and wonder about what was coming next. I looked up at her in suspense, waiting for a response.

"Okay... well, this is against my better judgement but... I'm gonna leave the room, give you some quiet time for the next 5 minutes so you can try to calm down a little, take care of that.... because, if you're that excited, its gonna make my job pretty difficult. So relax, take some quiet time. Calm down. Just don't take off your diaper. Don't stick your hands in your diaper. And don't touch the tapes. Just sit here. Relax, okay? But I'll be back in 5 minutes sharp because you've been wet for a while and your mom would kill me if I let you get a rash. Okay?"

"Um... yeah... okay." I said.

"Okay, see you in 5 minutes." she said, glancing at her watch before walking out of the room.

This was weird. I tried to replay her words in my mind. Did she want me to do what I thought she wanted me to do? What did 'calm down' mean? It had to mean only one thing - she expected me to calm myself down. And I didn't have much time. But what if that wasn't what she actually meant? What if she walked in while I was... in the middle of something? And why didn't she just do it for me like she did last time? Was she hoping I would save her the trouble? But what if I didn't 'calm down' at the end of 5 minutes?

Once I realized that I'd been worrying about these things for almost a whole minute, I decided to just go for it. I didn't want the awkwardness of being that excited during another diaper change and... she had practically given me permission. I began rubbing the front of my diaper and thrusting my hips back and forth, thinking about Miss Collins. I was in her bedroom. I had to wonder if SHE had ever touched herself in this room. She must have heard the crinkling sound of my diaper in the other room but, so what? She must have known what I was doing. Hearing footsteps, I instinctively froze. Then went on for a bit, then stopped. It couldn't have been 5 minutes yet, could it? When the sound stopped and I heard only silence, I resumed my thrusting, massaging and kneading at the front of my soggy diaper.

Then the door swung open as Miss Collins walked in.

"Feelin better?" she asked.

"Um, kind of." I said, pulling my t shirt down to cover my still obvious tent.

"Yeah?" she asked, as she pulled her hair into a pony tail and began rolling up her sleeves.

I couldn't help but wish I had more time.

"Well, I'm gonna run and grab your supplies real quick." she said walking out of the room.

I then closed my eyes and aggressively began massaging the front of my diaper as fast as I could. I felt great. I froze the second she walked back into the room... but she must have been on to me. I stretched the front of my shirt down with one hand to hide my obvious tent but my other hand was still under my t shirt.

"Is your little friend still excited?" she asked.

I couldn't bare to say it. I just nodded.

"Well, I guess you're welcome to keep trying while I get everything set up but we can't leave you in a wet diaper for much longer, okay?"

I nodded again. 'Keep trying'? Was she serious? What was I thinking, of course she was! She'd already seen me like this plenty of times and even helped me out before. She probably WANTED me to keep going if it meant it'd be easier for her to change my diaper. As nervous as I was, my tent was still there so I decided to go for it. I slowly and gently started massaging the front of my diaper, still covered under my stretched down t shirt. I tried to be subtle about it but anyone who looked at me would have known what I was doing. Luckily, Miss Collins wasn't looking at me. She knelt down on the ground and opened the tub of baby wipes, then proceeded to open the zip lock bag and take the baby powder out. I kept massaging the front of my diaper, knowing full well that she might be seconds away from telling me my time was up. I kneaded the damp, swollen material as I watched her slowly unfolding a new, clean diaper right before my eyes. She set the new diaper down on the bed next to me.

"Okay then... looks like... we're... ready to go." she said, putting her hands on my shoulders and slowly pushing me back onto the bed.

Even as I laid down, I continued to massage the front of my diaper... determined to make it to the finish line. I expected her to tell me to stop but she just stared at me for a moment.

"Okay, sweetie, thats enough." she said gently grabbing my wrist and pulling my hand away.

I was still pretty excited and the tent in my diaper was still pretty visible. I was feeling a little out of breath. Miss Collins sighed.

"I forget how full of hormones 18 year old boys can be." she said.

She then began rubbing the front of my diaper a little.

"Hows that feel?" she asked.

"Um... good." I said.

"Yeah? Why don't you take over for me?" she said, taking my hand and guiding it over to my diapered crotch.

That was all the excuse I needed. I grabbed the front of my diaper and started massaging it again. Miss Collins rubbed my belly a little before gently stroking my hair.

"You getting close?" she asked.

I nodded as I continued rubbing my diaper and thrusting my hips.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said, panting.

"You gonna cum in your diaper?" she asked.

"Uh huh." I said.

"Then say it." she urged.

"I'm gonna cum in my diaper!" I said.

Those must have been the magic words because 2 seconds later, I felt a wave of pleasure as I came in my diaper. It felt great. I laid there for a few seconds, totally out of breath. I flinched when I felt Miss Collins ripping the tapes open on my diaper. I wished she'd waited a few more seconds and let me enjoy the moment. BUT NO. She was instantly hard at work.

"Come on. Lift up your butt for me. Lift it up... there ya go."

She slid out the wet diaper from under me before starting in with the cold baby wipes. Once I was cleaned up and wiped off, she sprinkled baby powder all over me and rubbed it in. I think she may have used a little extra. She then slid the clean diaper under me before pulling it closed and taping it shut. Diapered again. What else was new? At least I'd gotten a little relief.

I sat up on her bed and stretched, yawning a little as I watched her put my old diaper into a plastic garbage bag before picking up the baby wipes and baby powder. I followed her as she walked out of the room, wearing just my t shirt and diaper. I wondered where my pants were. It took me a minute to remember they were back by the front door. No sooner had I remembered them than Miss Collins knelt down to hold them open for me. Feeling a bit more mellow, I didn't resist this time. I just stepped into them and she pulled them right up. Once I put my shoes on and she buttoned her coat, we left and headed back towards my house.

Once again, things had gotten steamy between me and Miss Collins... but did she see it that way? Or, in her eyes, was I just some immature high school boy who couldn't control his urges to her? Once again, once the pleasure had ended and I'd found relief... reality started to set in. I was still in diapers. I enjoyed the 'help' that Miss Collins had given me on both occasions but what was the cost? It wouldn't be anywhere close to 7 by the time we got home and I was going to be diapered for the rest of the night.

• Like 6

Miss Collins slipped my used diaper into a large ziplock bag, sealed it, and put it in a smaller trash bag. As we walked out of her apartment complex, she carried the baby wipes and powder. Thankfully, she didn't have any extra diapers so the items in her hand were a little less conspicuous. She tossed the small garbage bag into a dumpster and we climbed into her car. She didn't act like my accidents were such a huge deal but she must have been grossed out by them. After all, she didn't want my old diaper to stay in her apartment for even a single night.

The drive back to my house was all too short. As we pulled into the driveway, I saw something that made my heart sink into my stomach. There was a car parked on the street outside my house - a pretty familiar car. It was Sarah's friend. Krista? Courtney? I suddenly wished I had paid more attention when they'd come to pick her up. But I guess it didn't matter. Almost all of Sarah's friends were hot. My heart began pounding knowing the rules of my D.R.I. My mom NEVER allowed me to wear pants and Miss Collins didn't seem to make any exceptions to that rule either. I knew that Sarah wouldn't want her friend to see her dorky older brother walking around in a diaper. If only I had my phone I could have texted her. I was so nervous - too nervous to even ask Miss Collins how she was going to handle this. But despite the thoughts racing through my mind, Miss Collins acted like it was nothing. We walked up to the front door and she used her key to open it up.

"Hello?" she said in a friendly tone of voice, probably at least a little curious about who was parked outside.

"Hey, we're in here." I heard Sarah's voice from the kitchen.

She said WE.

We walked into the kitchen and there she was. My sister in a pink sweatshirt and a pair of jeans and her friend - short brown hair, and a tight red t shirt with jeans just as tight. I'd seen her before and she looked hotter than ever know.

"Miss Collins, this is my friend Krista. Tommy, you met Krista, right?" said Sarah.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Hey." I said shyly.

"Whats up?" she said.

I stood on the outer edge of the kitchen, standing still, leaning against the wall. I didn't take a step into the kitchen. My sweats might have been baggy enough to hide the bulge underneath them but they weren't anywhere near thick enough to hide the crinkling sound of my diaper.

"So... Krista, did you wanna go grab some food or something?" asked Sarah.

"Wow, Sarah, is food all you ever think about? I'm still feeling fat after IHOP today. Real World comes on at 6 though." said Krista.

"You wanna watch it at your place?"

"Um.... yeah, if you wanna miss the first 10 minutes." said Krista.

"Miss Collins, is it cool if we watch TV in the living room?"

"Sure, you guys go for it. I think Tommy here could use a little time away from his video games." she said tussling my hair.

With that the two of them left the kitchen and plopped down on the living room couch.

"You okay?" asked Miss Collins, looking at my kinda suspiciously.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I'm fine." I said.

I felt like I might have dodged a bullet. Sarah and her friend turned up the volume on the TV and it didn't look like they were paying much attention to me at all. But I was worried about what would come next.

"Hows your diaper?" asked Miss Collins.

I instantly glanced back into the living room. Miss Collins voice hadn't been any louder than normal, but it made me REALLY uncomfortable with Sarah's friend in the next room. If the TV hadn't been on, they would have heard it for sure.

"Could you keep your voice down?" I whispered nervously.

"Tommy, they're zoning out in front of the TV. They don't care."

"I know but.... just.... keep your voice down, okay?"

"So is your diaper still dry or not?" she asked, in a slightly quieter tone of voice.

"Its fine, okay?"

"Fine isn't an answer, Tommy."

"Its dry!"

"Okay, okay, no need to get snippy, let me just double check you here." she said, reaching for the waistband of my sweatpants.

"No!" I said, a little louder, taking a step away from her before she could touch them.

"No?" she asked, looking straight at me.

"Its fine." I said.

"Tommy, are you gonna let me check your diaper?" she asked in a stern, serious tone of voice.

"Not here. I'm 18. You can't just order me around." I said.

I started getting nervous again. Raising my voice had prompted a glance from Krista and Sarah into the kitchen - but just a glance. The brief silence that followed had convinced them it was nothing and they turned their heads back towards the TV. But seeing the look on Miss Collins face, I knew I had touched a nerve. My hair stood on end for a few seconds of silence as she just stared at me - almost surprised or offended at what I had just said. For all her talk about manners these past few days, I knew I had just stepped in it. She didn't look happy.

"I mean... I just meant that... lets go in the other room or something. I just... don't want them to see me... you know." I said quietly.

She took a step forward and put her arm on my shoulder. I hated standing this close to her. The obvious height difference felt so intimidating. She was this gorgeous women but, when I craned my neck up to look at her, I felt 2 feet tall. From the look on her face, I knew she meant business. I was in trouble.

"Tommy... I'm really not liking the attitude I'm getting from you right now. I've done everything I can to get you to relax these past few days and all I've asked is that you be respectful of me. Yeah, you're 18. But you don't act like it. You have a serious problem with having accidents and your mom has been doing everything in her power to help you deal with it. And even though you're a senior in high school, you still can't seem to deal with it on your own. So your mom asked me to stay with you so I could help take care of you... because you're obviously not mature enough to take care of yourself yet. Now you were always such a joy to have in class, I never thought it would be a big deal."

I glanced back into the living room, worried I was being watched.

Hey.... Tommy, don't look in there, look at me.... but you're really trying my patience right now. All I wanted was to do a quick check and then you could have pulled up your pants. In fact, I was just fine letting you keep them on but... now.... if you're gonna act like a child, I'm gonna treat you like one. Put your arms up."

"Look, uh, Miss Collins, I uh"

"I said put your arms up." she repeated sternly.

I knew now that I couldn't hesitate any longer. If she raised her voice again, Sarah and her friend might glance back. I couldn't risk it. I put up my arms. Miss Collins then grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and slowly slid them down to the ground, revealing my thick disposable diaper. As she slid them off my feet, I stepped out of them - against my better judgement. I glanced back into the living room. They were both staring at the TV. Even a glance would have revealed me standing there in a not too long t shirt and diaper. Miss Collins slid her two fingers into the leg band. Now we BOTH knew I was dry.

"There. Now why did that have to be so difficult?" she said.

I shrugged.

"Well... I can see that you're a little grumpy tonight so, if you wanted to go to your room, you may. But I'll be up to check on you in 15 minutes, so you better not be doing anything inappropriate. I let you give yourself a treat earlier because, if you didn't, it would have made changing you a lot more difficult. But that was a one time thing and it was under my supervision. It wasn't a free pass to touch yourself whenever you wanted. And you can't hide up there all night. D.R.I. was never a free pass for you to be anti-social."

"Can I have my... uh" I said motioning to the sweatpants in her hand.

"Nope. I'm not gonna watch you pitch a fit for the rest of the night every time I wanna check your diaper. It'll be much easier for me that way. And thats what your D.R.I. was always about. If you can't handle your problem, someone else needs to help you. And if someone else is helping You manage Your problem, then you should make things convenient for them. I tried to give you a little more freedom but that was a mistake. Now I know why your mom follows the rules so closely."

I sighed. I wanted so badly to leave the kitchen but I just stood there awkwardly planning my next move. Upstairs was the only place to go - but that meant walking into the living room. I couldn't go to Sarah's room. I definitely couldn't go to Miss Collins' room. I thought for a second about sprinting to my mom's room and hiding in there but Miss Collins would no doubt catch on to this since I'd have to walk right past HER room. If I walked slowly enough, and quietly enough, I might just make it.

I tiptoed but there was still a slight crinkle. Thankfully, the path to the stairs took me behind the couch rather than in front of it. I flinched a little seeing Sarah glance back at me. We made eye contact for a brief moment and then she turned back towards the TV. Seeing me in a diaper and a t shirt was nothing new for my sister. But I think she knew that if she just glanced back at the TV, Krista wouldn't notice anything. I think Sarah was a bit nervous that Krista would find out too. I guess it would be a little awkward to explain why her older brother had to walk around in giant puffy diapers at 6 o'clock in the evening. I reached the foot of the stairs. I pulled my t shirt down as far as it would go. The front of my diaper was covered but my puffy rear end stuck out from underneath the t shirt. THIS was the part that would be exposed as I turned my back to walk up the stairs. My heart was pounding. Something came over me and I just shot up the stairs. I wasn't sprinting. It was more of a brisk waddle, crinkling loudly with every step I took. I didn't look back. There would have been nothing I could have done anyway. I breathed a sigh of relief as I walked into my bedroom. I stood by the door. I could hear Krista saying something and Sarah responding. But I couldn't make out their words over the sound of the TV. Had Krista seen me? I had no way of knowing. I pushed my door shut and plopped down on my bed.

What a day it had been. I had been pleasured once by Miss Collins and been 'allowed' to help myself out after the movie. It was my last night with Miss Collins and I blew it. Everything had been going so well. I guess I snapped at her because her stern tone of voice seemed to reinforce what I'd been worrying all along - that Miss Collins saw me as some immature little child, and that her affection towards me, oddly enough, wasn't sexual at all - at least in HER mind. To her, I was just a child with raging hormones - just a little boy who wore diapers - and EVERYTHING she did was meant to make me more cooperative, more obedient, and more willing to sit back and allow myself to be diapered. I guess, in the end, it was kind of my own fault. I peed my diaper on purpose that first night, and I got nervous about impressing her. And the more nervous I got about impressing her, the more accidents I had. If I had just owned up to the fact that I had to pee and allowed her to take my diaper off, Thursday would have been my LAST night doing my D.R.I. But it wasn't. This whole thing was like some bizarre dream. But I was still a bit mad with Miss Collins. I knew I shouldn't have snapped at her the way I did - and that I kinda deserved to be put in my place. But her entire attitude towards me, from day 1, had been so condescending. It wasn't like one adult to another. It was like a babysitter to a child. I guess her words downstairs had just confirmed my suspicions. She had told me, point blank, that I wasn't responsible enough to take care of myself. And it was clear what she meant. It wasn't like Sarah, where my mom just didn't trust her to stay home alone on a Friday night. It was different. My mom, and Miss Collins, knew that I couldn't be trusted to wear protection, to be honest about accidents, and to get ready for bed. In short, I couldn't be trusted with the most basic task in the world - using the bathroom. And everything I'd done in the past few days seemed to confirm that.

"Tired?" I heard a voice say.

I rolled over in bed. It was Miss Collins standing at the door. I knew that she had a clear view of my diapered crotch. My t shirt was riding up and I had no way to conceal it. I guess that was the whole point. Seeing her in her sweatshirt and sweatpants was a little disappointing. The modest but classy looking outfits she'd worn the past few days looked good on her. It was like she dressed to impress - kinda like the way she used to come to class in 8th grade. But now, she had gotten comfortable enough around me to wear sweats. I guess our 'relationship' had really progressed over the past few days. Still... even in her baggy black sweatshirt, her golden blonde hair tied up in a pony tail, she looked gorgeous. Naturally still a tad nervous around her, it was all I could do to pull my t shirt down a little to cover the front of my diaper.

"You've been hiding in here long enough. I think its time you came downstairs and stopped being such a hermit." she said.

I sat up on my bed, nervous as hell. Was Miss Collins really going to parade me around in a diaper and t shirt in front of Krista just to embarrass me? Its not like THAT was a real mature idea, right?

"Sarah's friend left so you can stop worrying about her seeing you in your... protection." said Miss Collins, as if she was reading my mind.

"Really?" I said, almost fearful it was a trick.

"Yes, really." said Miss Collins with an eye roll.

"Do you need to use the potty?" she asked.

"No." I said.

"Well, why don't you try anyways.... come on." she said pushing me back on to my bed.

Why did she even bother asking me? I didn't resist. I just laid back. She untapped my diaper and I grabbed my knees as she slid it out from under me. I stood up and walked out of the room. The cool air felt strange on my naked body. I peed a little in the toilet. Not much. Barely at all. I made sure to flush and double check the seat lest I be embarrassed again by another one of Miss Collins' little inspections.

I knew the drill when I came back. I grabbed my knees and she slid the diaper underneath me. We said nothing to each other as she taped it back up.

"Come on." she said, holding my door open for me.

I reluctantly walked out. I had a new confidence knowing that Krista was gone.

Sarah was sitting on the couch with the remote in hand as I walked down. Miss Collins walked into the kitchen.

"Krista left?" I asked.

"Yeah." said Sarah.

"Did she see my.... you know? When I went up the stairs?" I asked.

"Yeah, Tommy, she knows you wet the bed." said Sarah with a slight eye roll.

"What?! You told her?" I said, feeling shocked.

"Look Tommy, its not like I go around bragging about it to people. A month ago, she was over and she saw a package of your diapers in mom's room and she asked. What was I gonna say? I told her that you had accidents at night sometimes and my mom made you wear those."

"So... did she see me? When I ....?"

"Yeah, Tommy. It wasn't exactly very stealthily of you to run up the stairs in that outfit. Your diapers aren't exactly silent when you're running around the house. She barely even saw you it wasn't a big deal." said Sarah.

I sighed, plopping down on the couch next to her.

"So why didn't you go with her?" I asked.

"I told her I was tired."

"But its like Saturday night." I said.

"Yeah, I know, Tommy. I just figured.... I dunno, you've been hanging out with Miss Collins all day, I figured you were probably bored. I went out last night. I mean, I know you didn't have these accidents on purpose and... if you're not gonna have a social life for the next month, I figured I'd throw you a bone."

"You didn't have to do that." I said.

"I know, I know but you're my favorite brother. I figured I'd keep ya company. Someone had to be here to make sure you weren't drooling all over your old teacher all night."

"Gee, thanks." I said with a little sarcasm.

"What was going on in the kitchen anyway? Did you guys have a fight or something?"

"I dunno. Why?"

"She just seems a little peeved about something. I dunno."

"What is she doing in the kitchen anyway?" I asked, glancing behind me.

"I think she's making coffee or something." said Sarah.

I shivered a little, pulling my t shirt down but it was no use.

"You look freezing." said Sarah getting up off the couch.

She picked up a small blanket and draped it over me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Sure... hey, wait a minute, that doesn't mean you get to be a blanket hog. Come on, give me some." said Sarah, pulling part of the blanket over to her side of the couch.

Just as it seemed like the evening might be looking up, Miss Collins walked back into the room with a cup of coffee in hand and sat down on the other side of the couch, right next to me.

"You guys mind if I watch TV with you?" she asked, sounding slightly more cheerful.

"Sure." said Sarah.

A few minutes later, I felt the need to pass gas. What can I say? I'm a guy, I'm not shy about these kinds of things. My little fart turned out to be a lot louder than I had thought.

"Eew, Tommy, do that somewhere else." said Sarah, smacking me across the shoulder with one of the couch pillows.

I chuckled a little. After all, I wouldn't be a good brother if I couldn't gross out Sarah with a few farts now and then.

"Thats the last time I share a blanket with you." she said, using the covers to fan it my way.

"Tommy." said Miss Collins in that same stern tone of voice.

"What?" I asked.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" asked Miss Collins.

"Um, I farted." I said with another chuckle.

This time, Sarah even giggled a little.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"Um... yeah." I said.

"You mean you didn't have an accident?" asked Miss Collins.

"What? No." I said.

Now I had an inkling of what she might have meant. Was she really accusing me of doing... THAT... in my diaper? Seriously? I know it was a loud fart but how could she even THINK that?

"Okay, stand up, lets double check you." she said.

"Um, look, Miss Collins, I like never do that... in my... you know. Like I've never done that. Sarah, tell her."

"Tommy hasn't pooped his pants since he was 9 years old, Miss Collins." said my sister.

"Sarah!"

"What? Its the truth." she said.

Yeah, a really EMBARRASSING truth! Why did she have to say that? I guess we had both gotten a little too comfortable around Miss Collins.

"Okay, sweetie, stand up. I'm not gonna ask you again." said Miss Collins.

"Seriously?" I asked.

She did respond. She just stared at me with those piercing green eyes of hers. I knew she meant business. I didn't dare argue. I pulled the blanket off myself and stood up and faced her. A quick check in the front revealed I was still dry.

"Turn around.... come on, you heard me, turn around, Tommy." she said.

With a sigh, I did as I was told. Sarah was watching the whole thing unfold. The look on her face was strange - totally serious. I almost would have felt better if she was laughing at me. Her face was so serious, I had to wonder if she was actually waiting in suspense... wondering if I had indeed messed my diaper. I should she of all people would know what a dumb accusation it was. But I think she was still kinda surprised that I had even wet my diaper in the daytime.

I felt Miss Collins lift up my t shirt... then pull back the elastic waistband of my diaper a few inches. Then I felt her grabbing my butt through the thick padding of my diaper. Then, she gave me a familiar, firm pat on my diapered rear end.

"Okay, you're good.... can't be too careful." she said.

I plopped back down on the couch and pulled the blanket over myself, feeling resentful. I couldn't believe she would do that. At this point, it took a lot for me to feel embarrassed in front of my sister. She had pretty much seen it all. But when Miss Collins checked my diaper just then, I DID feel embarrassed. The worst part was thinking that Sarah had actually, even for a moment, wondered if Miss Collins' suspicions were right. It was like I had just been taken down another peg, feeling even more like a helpless toddler - which I didn't think was possible a minute ago. I now started to wonder about every time in the past few days that Miss Collins had given me a pat on my diapered butt. Before, I had thought it was a sign of affection - an excuse to touch my butt, maybe kinda flirtatious. NOW, I just figured she'd been doing another diaper check... like she'd been 'making sure' I hadn't pooped myself. Wow, how could I have missed that?

A few minutes later, Miss Collins got up to go to the bathroom.

"So... you still think she had the hots for you?" asked Sarah sarcastically.

"Shut up, Sarah." I said.

"What? Just face it Tommy. She's just as bad, if not worse than mom. She still sees you as a little boy."

"I know." I said.

"Tommy, I'm not trying to make you feel bad, I'm just trying to get you to face reality. What were you guys arguing about in the kitchen when you came home?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing? It must have been something."

"It was dumb. She wanted to check my diaper."

"Thats it? Its not like that doesn't happen a dozen times a night with mom." said Sarah.

"I know, I know. Its just, Krista was here and-"

"We were watching TV, its not like we were standing right there. You should have just let her check your diaper. It would have taken like 2 seconds."

"I know, I know. Lets just... talk about something else okay?"

"Well, if I were you, I'd just be nice to her. Mom will be home tomorrow and everything will be back to normal." said Sarah.

The rest of the night was kind of a blur to me. We ordered some pizza, we ate, we hung out, we watched TV. Miss Collins asked to check me again and I stood up and let her have at it. I guess Sarah was right. There wasn't any point in fighting it. But the real crippling blow came at 9:30. Miss Collins stood up and stretched a little.

"We should probably think about gettin you to bed soon." she said, tussling my hair.

"Its 9:30... and its Saturday." I said, confused.

"Yeah, I know but you've been having accidents these past few days and I think catching up on sleep might be good for you. Don't you want to be able to show your mom a dry diaper when she gets home tomorrow morning?"

"But its 9:30. Sarah doesn't even go to bed right now and she's 2 years younger than me!" I said.

"Yes, but Sarah doesn't have problems wetting her bed, does she?" said Miss Collins.

I sighed.

"Come on." she said, holding out her hand.

"This is so unfair." I protested, still sitting on the couch.

"Tommy, relax. Its not really that early." said Sarah.

"Yeah, thats easy for you to say. You can go out with your friends now if you want. You don't have a stupid bedtime." I said.

"Tommy, thats enough." interrupted Miss Collins.

There was that stern tone of voice again.

"I'm not gonna ask you again." she said holding out her hand.

I sighed and took it. She pulled me up off the couch and led me up the stairs.

"You wanna try going potty one more time before bed?" she asked.

I shook my head, almost in protest. I thought she was gonna push further and just TELL ME to use the potty like she had earlier but she said nothing. I guess she was tired of arguing too. She pulled back the covers on my bed. With a sigh, I climbed into bed. She pulled the covers over me and sat down on the bed.

"Now Tommy, I want you to know that I had a lot of fun catching up with you these past few days. I'm sorry it couldn't have ended on a better note. But I want you to know that even I think you're a cool kid, you still owe me an apology for the way you behaved today."

An apology? Who did she think she was? She embarrassed me in front of Krista and now she wanted ME to apologize to HER? My hair stood on end as the silence between us stretched out.

"You don't think you owe me an apology?" she asked in that same stern tone of voice.

For some reason, at that moment, I thought back to that first night... about how guilty I felt. I had peed in my diaper on purpose to get out of one stupid change - a couple of awkward seconds where Miss Collins could have untaped me. I was glad that, even after everything that had happened, she had never found out I wet myself on purpose that night. Then I remembered how she had pleasured me this morning. I knew I would be in diapers for a while now. I even stood a chance of her 'helping me out' again. I couldn't throw all that away.

"Nah, you're right. I'm sorry." I said.

I still didn't think there was anything wrong with my 'behavior' but I caved anyway. I guess I could have been nicer to her after what she'd done for me this morning.

"Apology accepted. Now get some rest and concentrate on keeping that diaper dry tonight, okay?"

I nodded.

She brushed my hair back and kissed me on my forehead.

"Goodnight." she said as she got up and turned off the light, slowly shutting the door.

I laid there in bed for several minutes. I felt so dumb. I NEVER went to bed at 9:30. Even my mom didn't make me go to bed this early. 10 pm on school nights... but still. What a bunch of days this had been. I felt a small rumbling in my stomach, then a mild cramp. Yeah, THAT was all I needed. To wake Miss Collins, have her untape me, and wait in my room while I went in the hall bathroom. Whatever. The feeling actually went away after I rolled over onto my side. A few minutes later and, I confess, I was actually feeling a little sleepy.

I rolled over in bed some hours later. I yawned. I looked at my clock. 12:08. Sarah was probably just going to bed right around now. I sighed. As I rolled over in bed, stretching out, the feeling from before rushed back even stronger. My stomach started cramping. Wow, I really missed the days when I could walk 10 feet to the hall bathroom without having to wake people up to alert them about my bodily functions. But I guess the truth was that I rarely ever woke up in the middle of the night - either before my D.R.I. or after. I was usually a pretty heavy sleeper. But the cramping in my stomach just wouldn't go away. I sighed again.

For a moment, a kind of humorous thought entered into my mind. What if I just went in my diaper? I smiled a little. Miss Collins thought I was a big baby, so I might as well act like one, right? I'd wake her up with one heck of a mess to clean up. After her little diaper check earlier, it probably wouldn't be a big surprise to her anyway. It would be gross but it would be the perfect revenge. She couldn't really get mad at me for having an 'accident'. But this was just a fantasy. As I rolled over onto my side and the cramps increased, I immediately chickened out. I rolled back onto my back and clenched my cheeks. There was no way I could do this. Just THINKING about it, I realized I could never do it. It would be a nice way of getting revenge but... it wasn't worth it to me. I thought about my accident when I was 9. It was really gross. Sure, it was different because I was in underwear and I didn't have protection on... but still... there's no way I could do that on purpose.

Laying there, I finally started to realize that the feeling wasn't going away. My body wasn't going to allow me to go back to bed, not without a little relief. I sighed again, knowing I'd have to find Miss Collins. I slowly sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed. My cramps increased. I knew I would have to start moving soon. I took a deep breath and stood up. The feeling grew more intense. I tiptoed down the stairs, keeping one hand on the railing and one hand on my stomach. Feeling nervous, I sat down on the last bottom step and clenched my cheeks. Only a few more steps to go. On the upside, at least I knew I would have a totally dry diaper for Miss Collins to see. I could still smell the baby powder on me.

It felt like I must have sat there forever. Finally, the pressure seemed to ease up a bit. I took a deep breath and stood up. Big mistake. As soon as I rose to my feet, the powdered seat of my diaper began filling. I tried to stop it but I couldn't. The mess slid right out into my diaper. Feeling another cramp, I realized that I had lost the battle. If nothing else, I could feel a little relief. With one push, I squeezed the rest out into my already messy diaper. I was done. What could I do now?

• Like 4

Great chapter! I'm so curious to what will happen now. Will Miss Collins leave the story? Replaced with some other babysitter or will she remain?

Hope Miss Collins tells his mom so that his sister and mom can help him handle his inappropriate playing with himself. Hope they help him by supervising it.. :)

In any case, his dirty diaper (yay) should ensure lots of more embarrassing situations.

Hoping for more soon....

• 2 weeks later...

It was still unreal. I hadn't pooped in my pants since I was in 3rd grade. For a moment, I wondered if I could be dreaming. I just couldn't believe what I had just done in my diaper. Closing my eyes for a minute, the warm feeling in the seat of my diaper wasn't all that different from the way a wet diaper felt. But as I slowly moved my hand down to cup the seat of my diaper... it was obvious what I did. There was no hiding it. I tried to tell myself that, on some level, this was what I wanted - to get a little revenge on Miss Collins for the way she'd treated me earlier... but I didn't want it like this. I mentally scolded myself for staying in bed for so long. If I'd gotten up when I first had to go, I probably could have avoided all this. But it was pointless to stand there, in the dark, at the foot of the stairs, debating all this in my mind. I knew that sooner or later I would have to be changed. It might as well be sooner. I was in no position to procrastinate on this. Realizing that it wouldn't make much difference, I released a small trickle of pee into my diaper, warming up the front. Either way, she would have a big mess on her hands so what difference did it make?

I slowly walked down the hallway toward Miss Collins' room. There was a light on. Oh well. At least I wouldn't be waking her up with the announcement of my accident. Every step I took shifted to mess in my diaper ever so slightly, reminding me of what I had just done. When I stood still, I could deny the position I was in - I could pretend for a moment that things weren't as they seemed. But once I made the decision to start walking, I had to face facts. I had to listen to that ridiculously loud crinkling - that announced my arrival in any area of the house.

As it turned out, it was the bathroom light that was on. Hearing the sink as I approached, I knew Miss Collins would be exiting any second. Still... I flinched when the bathroom door opened. She was in her satin nightgown again, her golden hair down around her shoulders, her long smooth legs shining in the dim light of the hallway. She looked surprised to see me.

"Tommy? What are you doing up?" she asked, not surprisingly.

I suddenly felt overwhelmed as she walked up to me. Maybe it was my day in diapers. Maybe it was the load in my pants. Maybe it was how beautiful she looked. But I just felt so overwhelmed at that moment. I knew she would change me but, in my groggy mind, I hadn't thought for a single second about how I was going to tell her what I'd done. Now, I couldn't find the words. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Oh, sweetie, come here. Whats the matter?" she asked as she leaned in to hug me.

I rested my head on her nearly bare shoulder, covered only by the thin shoulder strap on her nightie. Her hair smelled amazing. I felt so strange. On the one hand, I instantly felt calmer in her arms, feeling the warmth of her body close to mine. On the other hand, it was under the worst possible circumstances. I still couldn't bring myself to speak, I just held on to her. I didn't want to let go. She stroked my hair a little as my arms slipped down her back slightly. I could feel the waistband of her underwear through the thin, soft fabric of her nightie. She slowly pulled away and looked at me. I sniffled a little but said nothing.

"Did you have an accident, honey?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Its okay, sweetie. Don't cry." she said.

She then pulled me in for another hug.

"Its just an accident. Its not the end of the world... okay?"

I nodded.

I then heard her sniff the air a little bit. 'Oh no' I thought. Maybe she didn't even know what I'd done yet? Maybe she just thought I'd wet myself? Maybe she was just now realizing what had happened. It felt like it was taking forever to discover what was so obvious to me.

"Why don't we see what we're dealing with... okay?" she said.

Once again, she released me from her grasp. She first lifted up the front of my t shirt and slipped two fingers into the leg band. She then sniffed the air again before placing her hands on my shoulders and turning me around. I felt her lift the back of my shirt, then pull the elastic back on my diaper to peek in the back. She sighed. I figured she had confirmation now but she was still holding my shirt up. I flinched a little feeling my mess shift again as she prodded at the back of my diaper a little before running her hand over the seat. She sighed again before letting go of my shirt.

"Wow. I have never seen a boy in more need of a diaper change than you are. You made a real mess in there. So what happened, Tommy? Are you feeling okay?"

I nodded.

"You sure?" she asked, placing her palm on my forehead.

"How did it feel to make a mess in your diaper?" she asked.

"W-w-what?" I asked, now confused.

I looked up at her feeling so intimidated. I suddenly felt like I was on trial or something.

"I said, how did it feel?"

"Um... bad." I said.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Why didn't you ask to use the potty?" she said.

"I, um, I was going to but... it was an accident."

"Okay, sweetie. I'm not mad at you but your sister said this hasn't happened since you were 9. And you don't feel like you have a fever so we know you're not sick. We're gonna get you cleaned up but right now I want you to go to your room and think about... why you did what you did. And if it was an accident, I want you to think about how you could have prevented it, okay? I'll be up in 5 minutes." she said.

I sighed and nodded to her. She returned to her room. As I slowly and awkwardly waddled out of the hallway, I saw Sarah standing there by the foot of the stairs in a pair of sweatpants. Her hair in a pony tail, she was wearing a white tank top, the straps of her pink bra visible on her shoulders. She yawned. She looked like she must have been sleeping. I stopped a few feet away from her, hoping she wouldn't smell me.

"What are you doing up?" she asked.

"Oh, I um..." I hesitated again.

She knew me too well. There was no way I could lie. I had to tell the truth- but maybe not the whole truth.

"I had an accident." I said.

"Was Miss Collins pissed at you?" she asked.

"No, she's just gonna meet me in my room." I said.

"Why don't you tell her to go back to sleep, I can change you." she said, taking a step towards me.

"No, I mean uh... thats okay." I said taking a step back.

"Tommy, whats the matter? Why are you acting so-" she paused as she took a step toward me.

She sniffed the air.

"Oh my gosh... please tell me you didn't do what I think you did?" said Sarah.

"Look, Sarah, Miss Collins told me to wait for upstairs so I gotta-"

"Tommy, seriously?" she said grabbing me by the arm as I tried to brush past her.

"Look, Sarah, its not like I did it on purpose." I whined.

"No? Miss Collins treats you like a toddler all night and then suddenly you poop your pants? Thats a pretty big coincidence, don't you think?"

"Sarah, shut up, you don't know what you're talking about." I said, breaking out of her grasp.

"So you seriously didn't do this on purpose?"

"No, Sarah! It was an accident!" I said, my voice now sounding more whiny than ever and the tears returning to my eyes.

I turned to march up the stairs in my loaded diaper, now feeling both angry and sad.

"Tommy, wait." I heard Sarah say.

I turned and saw her running up the stairs behind me. She put her arm on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I just thought..." she paused for a moment, sniffed the air, then wrinkled her nose.

Would this night EVER end?! I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry I just... it was a... surprise. Look, I don't know what's been going on with you this weekend but, I know it hasn't been easy and... I know you've been embarrassed more than a couple of times. I guess if I had a crush on some guy and mom brought him over here to boss me around, I'd be kind of upset to. "

"I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry I yelled at you." she said giving me a hug.

"Its okay." I sniffled.

"Why don't you let me help you get cleaned up?" she said.

"Oh, I um... I don't know, Sarah."

"Come on, you don't really want Miss Collins seeing you like this do you?"

"She already saw me like this." I said in a defeated voice.

"Well, then you don't want her changing you when you're like this." she said, leading me upstairs by the hand.

It was weird enough when Miss Collins led me around by the hand, but my little sister? Sarah laid out 2 towels on the bed. I just stood there. I didn't like the idea of sitting down. Sarah walked over to the dresser, grabbed the tub of baby wipes, and pulled out one of my diapers. She began unfolding it.

Just then, I heard a knock on my doorframe. There stood Miss Collins in her robe, her hair neatly up in a bun.

"Hey everyone." she said.

"Oh, hey Miss Collins. You know, I've got this, you can go back to bed if you want. I'm sure you've changed enough of my brother's diapers this weekend.

"Oh, don't worry about it, Sarah. Its my job to take care of your brother. I can take it from here, okay?" said Miss Collins, taking the open disposable diaper from my sister's hands.

"Well at least let me help. He's smelling pretty ripe." she said.

"Thanks hun, but I'm sure I'll manage. And I actually wanted to talk to your brother alone for a minute before I change him so..."

"Well I tried. See you tomorrow, Tommy." said Sarah.

"Bye." I said, now wishing Sarah could have been the one to change me.

I wasn't sure what kind of a mood Miss Collins was in but at least she'd said she wasn't mad earlier. As I heard Sarah's footsteps down the stairs, I knew my fate was sealed. Miss Collins would be changing me. I had no choice.

"So did you have a little time to think about what you did?" she asked, her arms crossed.

"Oh, I um... look, Miss Collins, I'm really sorry. It was an accident." I stuttered.

"Well, did it happen while you were asleep?" she asked.

"Um... no."

WOW, I really should have lied. It would have made more sense. How did I end up pooping my pants anyway? To be honest, I procrastinated too long and, ironically, even thought about doing it on purpose to get back at YOU, Miss Collins. THAT was the truth. But of course I didn't say that.

"I just woke up and my stomach was hurting and I..."

"Well, sweetie, if your stomach is hurting, you need to get out of bed and find me or your sister. You can't just stay in bed when you need to use the potty."

"I know, I know, and I tried to do that and I... I'm sorry... it was an accident." I said.

"I believe you, sweetie.... now sit down." she said pushing back on my shoulders.

Without much of any warning, she pushed me back onto my bed. As I sat down on the bed, the warm mess spread out over my cheeks and even over the base of my balls. Then, to my disbelief, she lifted my shirt and put her hands on my hips, pushing them down a little, spreading the mess around even more.

I looked up at her, speechless once again, with a look of confusion that seemed to say WTF?

"I want you to take a minute and think about how that feels. I want you remember this feeling so the next time you feel like you need to go, you'll find someone to take you to the potty immediately. I know you have a weak bladder and I know you have accidents. But this is different. You're a bigger kid now so you make bigger messes.... and, tonight, I'm the one who has to clean it up. I know accidents happen but I think you're old enough to know better when it comes to pooping your pants. The fact that it was an accident doesn't mean it couldn't have been prevented. Next time you need to poop, you need to get to a potty right away, do you understand me?"

I nodded.

"Because the more time I spend cleaning up your stinky little butt, the less interested I am in helping you take care of... your little friend. So I can help you with adult problems or I can help you with toddler problems... your choice."

I nodded again. WHEN would this night be over? I felt like such a child, sitting there while Miss Collins lectured me about using the potty.

"Okay, lay back and we'll get you changed." she said pushing back on my shoulders.

She rolled up my t shirt further, then rolled up the sleeves on her robe. She caught me off guard quickly ripped open the tapes one by one. The cool air flooded onto my diaper area. One of her sleeves seemed to be sliding back down. She quickly rolled it back up.

"Legs." she said.

I did as I was told. The mess pulled away from my messy bottom as I felt her use the damp front of my diaper to wipe me. I was glad I couldn't see what she saw. It must have looked gross. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life but all I could remember was staring at my ceiling. I breathed a sigh of relief as she ran the ice cold wipes between my butt cheeks. It must have been 30 seconds before I started feeling clean again. Eventually, I felt only the cold wipes on my bare bottom. She did a thorough job.

"Hold on a sec." she said.

For a moment, I didn't feel anything. It was weird to stare up at the ceiling and wonder what was taking her so long. Even though I was pretty sure my butt was all clean, I didn't dare put it down. I knew she'd be coming back any minute. I was surprised to feel her smooth fingertips on my butt and cold lotion. She must have been rubbing in the diaper rash cream. As she shook on the baby powder, I began to grow impatient as my arms started to get sore holding my legs up for so long. It was the longest diaper change I could ever remember. But at least I knew I was getting clean.

It was great to finally release my legs and put my butt down on the padding of a fresh diaper. She quickly pulled my diaper closed and taped it up. I had never been so happy to be in a clean diaper. I sat up, kinda surprised to see Miss Collins in her nightie again. I guess the sleeves on her robe weren't staying rolled up because as soon as she wiped off her hands with the baby wipes and stood up, and the robe went back on.

"Okay, get back in bed. I'm gonna wash my hands but I'll be back to say goodnight, okay?"

I nodded. With a crinkle, I crawled back toward the top of my bed and pulled the covers over myself. I felt a lot better now. I was clean. I was dry. And I was finally heading back to bed.

Miss Collins returned from the bathroom and sat down on the side of my bed next to me.

"Okay, sweetie, its late. I know we've had our differences but I want you to know I'm still glad we could catch up this weekend. You can be a lot of work to take care of sometimes but you're still my favorite student."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah... you're the smartest kid I know still in diapers." she said with a smile.

"That a compliment?" I asked sarcastically.

She smiled.

"No, you're just the smartest kid I know period." she said.

I smiled back.

"I just want you to use that beautiful brain of yours to make good decisions and to be respectful. I know you can be really a charming kid when you want to be. I know you're gonna grow into a fine young man someday. But you need to understand that you're diapers are for just in case moments. They're not an excuse to be lazy. And they're not an excuse not to use the potty. So maybe work on that for next time, okay?"

I nodded.

"Okay. Well I made you my facebook friend so we'll stay in touch, okay?"

I nodded again.

"Thanks."

"You are very welcome. Sleep tight, sweetie." she said leaning forward and kissing me on the forehead.

She smiled at me before turning off the lights and closing my door. I drifted off the sleep. NOW I was tired.

I rolled over the next morning, opening one eye and glancing at the clock. The morning sun was so bright. My clock said 10:38. Usually, I would NEVER get up this early but I wanted to see if Miss Collins had left yet. I couldn't remember what time she said my mom was coming back. Maybe I could catch her before she left.

As I got up out of bed, I immediately realized that my diaper was wet and sagging around my legs. As I walked down the stairs, I grabbed my butt through the thick padding of the diaper, cupping the seat of my diaper to make CERTAIN that my diaper was wet and nothing more. I had no reason to be afraid about that but I was still paranoid. As I tried tell myself that last night was just a fluke, I say my mom sitting on the couch, her black hair pulled back.

"Hey, sleepy head!" she said standing up.

She walked over to me and gave me a big hug.

"Did Miss Collins leave?" I asked.

"Well, good morning to you too! Welcome back, mom! Yes, Miss Collins left half an hour ago. And she gave me a very interesting report of what happened this weekend." she said.

My heart sank. What did she tell my mom? Probably everything. Well, hopefully not EVERYTHING. But my accidents were probably on her radar screen.

She sighed, lifting my t shirt up and staring at my diaper.

"And I can already tell thats pretty wet. Sweetie, whats been going on with you this weekend? Have you been feeling okay?" she asked.

"Um, yeah fine, mom." I said as she pressed her palm up against my forehead.

"Well, first things first. Lets get you changed out of that." she said putting her arm around me.

We walked up the stairs to my room. I sat down on the edge of the bed as I watched my mom unfold a new diaper.

"Mom... come on... I thought D.R.I. was just for night." I whined.

"Well it was just for nighttime... until you started having accidents during the day." she said.

"But... but..."

"But what?" she asked in a stern tone, still holding my new diaper in her hand.

"But I didn't even have any accidents during the day last yesterday." I whined.

I thought it was a fair point. With everything that had happened in the past few days, I had almost forgotten that.

"Well Miss Collins that you dirty diaper last night, I think we're better off safe than sorry. We'll just keep you protected today just in case and we'll see how you do. Lay back for me." she said pushing back my shoulders and setting my new diaper down on the bed.

She untapped me and I grabbed my legs. As my mom wiped me, I couldn't help but think about how I wished Miss Collins was there to change me. I wasn't even sure why. My mom had changed me a thousand times and, if anything, it was certainly less embarrassing than Miss Collins. I had gotten out of bed so early because I had HOPED that Miss Collins was still there. But she wasn't. I wasn't sure what it was about Miss Collins' diaper changes that I liked so much. Sure, the 'help' she had given me with my 'little friend' was much appreciated but she really only did that once.

Even without any of the sexual stuff, I still preferred her changes over my mom's. Miss Collins' touch was just so tender. My mom's technique was just so quick - diaper off, wipe, powder, done. She'd been doing it so long I guess it was just like second nature to her. I pondered these things as she pulled the diaper closed and smoothed out the tapes.

"Okay, lets talk in the living room." she said, tossing my diaper in the diaper genie, wiping off her hands, and setting my supplies back on the dresser.

I sat down on the couch and my mom sat facing me. I felt so much more vulnerable having this conversation in just a t shirt and a diaper. Sure, this was my normal outfit at bedtime. But I NEVER wore it during the day unless I was sleeping in. It was strange to think that my nighttime outfit, over the course of the last few days, had become my only outfit.

"Okay sweetie, I know that me going away was a break in your routine. And routine is a big part of your D.R.I. If I could have stayed home with you, I would have. And I know you were probably a little stressed this weekend too. So I guess can understand why you've been wetting again at night. But your sister and Miss Collins told me you wet yourself in the evening at least twice while you were wide awake. What happened there?"

"They were... accidents." I said.

"Were they?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah. Of course they were."

"So you weren't just acting out because you were mad I got you a babysitter for the weekend?" she asked.

"What? No!" I said.

"Sweetie, look at me... you promise?"

"Yes!" I said.

"Okay, okay. And what about last night? Sweetie you haven't pooped your pants since you were 9, why did it happen last night?"

"I don't know, mom. I just... my stomach hurt and... I couldn't hold it. I tried to but..." my tone of voice sounded even weaker now.

"Okay, okay, honey. I believe you. Come here." she said sitting down next to me and putting her arm around me, giving me a hug.

I hugged her tighter than ever before. I breathed a sigh of relief knowing I wasn't in trouble.

"Okay, sweetie, I'll tell you what we're going to do. We're gonna make an appointment with Doctor Janeway for this week and get you checked out just to make sure there's nothing wrong."

"Mom, I'm fine really. They were just accidents."

"I know, honey but pooping your pants isn't normal, even for you. And you never wet yourself during the day. So we're just gonna get you checked out and make sure nothing is wrong, okay?"

I sighed. I guess I couldn't blame her for being concerned. I did have a lot of accidents. I was sure they'd find nothing. I wasn't sick. I just made some bad decisions I guess. Ironically, I might have avoided all of this if I had just asked Miss Collins to untape my diaper that first night. By wetting myself on purpose on what I thought was my last night of D.R.I., I brought this on myself.

"So for the rest of this week, we're gonna diaper you at 3 when you get home from school."

"What?! I thought you said you believed me! Mom, they were accidents."

"I know they were, sweetie. But if they really were accidents, then we're gonna keep you protected this next week just to be safe, okay?"

I sighed.

"And the rules for your D.R.I. will still apply. You need to go 30 days, from today, without any accidents, daytime or nighttime, before you can finish. I'm sorry, sweetie but those are the rules."

I sighed. I couldn't believe the hole I dug myself into.

"And we're gonna have a new rule."

I sighed again. This was ridiculous.

"What?" I asked.

"We're gonna check your diaper every 30 minutes to make sure you didn't have any accidents. And if you need to go potty, you need to tell me or your sister immediately, okay?"

"Yeah... okay. Anything else?"

"No... I love you, sweetie, and I just want to help you stay dry. You know that, right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay... gimme a hug."

I leaned in for another hug. Then she stood up.

"Okay, I'm gonna run to the grocery. Your sister's here. She knows the new rules. Stand up for a second."

"Seriously? You just changed me like 5 minutes ago."

"Sweetie, are you gonna be cooperative with me this week or are you gonna throw a temper tantrum like you did for Miss Collins?"

I sighed, then I stood up.

She lifted my shirt and slipped her finger into the leg band of my diaper.

"You're lucky she said that she'd be happy to come back. You put her through a lot this weekend... okay, turn around." she said.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Hey, mister. I saw that! You pooped your pants yesterday so you better get used to these kinds of checks until you can prove to me that you can keep your diaper clean. Now turn around."

I turned around. She lifted my shirt and pulled back the elastic of my diaper before giving me 2 firms pats on my diapered butt.

"Okay, you're good. Keep that clean today. And if you need to use the potty today, come find me or your sister immediately, okay?" she said tussling my hair.

"Yeah."

With that, she walked out the door.

I knew that everything that happened was partially my fault. I guess I couldn't say I was surprised at the way my mom reacted. I probably could have predicted it. She was always so overprotective. I guess the moral of the story is, if you have accidents and wear diapers, don't EVER use your diapers on purpose for ANY reason. I know, I know, thats a lesson everyone should know by 6 years old. Or I guess 3 years old. But I learned it the hard way over the course of a weekend.

Still... I'd done something that I had always struggled with in life - I got close to a girl that I liked, a women really. She may have thought I was just a little boy and, after the way I acted, I guess I can't blame her. But I knew she would be back and, as long as I respected her and was obedient, I knew we would have fun. I missed her already. My diapers had brought us closer together and, if nothing else, the silver lining of my current situation was that I'd be in diapers for the foreseeable future so, those same diapers might bring us together again in the future.

I look at Miss Collins' profile pic a lot on facebook - her beautiful smile, her gorgeous piercing eyes, and her long golden blonde hair. I can't wait for the next time she comes to sit for us, for ME.

• Like 5

NewGuy20,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write such a great strory. It is not an easy thing to do and you sure have a talent for not only writing but for incorporating many aspects of the abdl experience in this story!

With that said, I was hoping I might be able to persuade you to continue on with Tommys next chapter in DRI Program. You left the path wide open for the continuing adventures of Tommy. If you don't mind I would like to propose a possible outline for the next chapters.

Since Tommy's mother is taking him to see Doctor Janeway for a checkup, I was thinking Dr. Janeway could be the Director of D.R.I.I. Diaper Remediation Initiative INSTITUTE. As Tommy and his mother enter the waiting room of Dr. Janeway they see other boys there with their parents and keeping with the charter of D.R.I. the other patients of D.R.I. are sitting in the waiting room with their diapers exposed and they are wearing the presrcibe cloth diapers and plastic pants as originally recomended. As Tommy is examined by Dr. Janeway, with his mom present, and Dr. Janeway begins her examination. Upon completing the exam Dr. Janeway calls for a nurse to come in and diaper Tommy as Dr. Janeway and his mother talk privately. Dr. Janeway tells her she thinks considering Tommy has experienced a setback recommends Tommy move into a much more rigid phase - DRI2 - Tommy would be wearing cloth and plastic pants from the time he got home and all the other rules, including not hiding from others, diaper changes in semi public areas such as in fron the TV rather than having to go back up stairs to the bedroom for each diaper change, and 2 weekends a month Tommy must stay overnight at the institute in hte nursery with the other DRI patients and he will undergo complete DRI submersion of all DRI principlas...as stated in the first chapter of D.R.I.

"The Program D.R.I. (Diaper Remediation Initiative) is a management and motivational system whereby a chronic bedwetter is returned to diapers using techniques of mild creative shaming. It should be undertaken only after other methods have failed. It is assumed that medical interventions have been attempted have proved unsuccessful. Responsibility for managing the problem is temporarily taken over by parents/caregivers or their designates in a manner that emphasizes practicality and convenience for the latter, rather than the concerns of the bedwetter, although those also are taken into account in a secondary manner."

Anyway, NewGuy20, thanks for a great story! I really hope you consider continuing with the story. Feel free to contact me directly if you prefer.

K-Dad

• Like 1

Thanks for the story, NewGuy20. I've got to agree with K-Dad. The sequel he suggests would be lots of fun. If you don't want to or can't, maybe you could give K-Dad permission to continue on his own. Just a thought...

• Like 1

diaperpt - while I agree with you agreeing with me :) I will be the first to confess, I ain't no writer. I have tried many times. It takes a certain talents that escape me - and believe me I have tried. Matter of fact, even though I have been visiting this site for far more years than I can believe, I will tell you all up front, I only registered yesterday, Monday January 23, for the express intent of being able to thank NewGuy20 for such a wonderful story and his dedication and donation of his talent for our (my) enjoyment..

So, thanks, diaperpt, but I think writing is best left to those that have the spark, flair, talent, passion desplayed by NewGuy20.

P.S. NewGuy20 - I was sincire when I said to contact me personally if you would like to discuss some of the ideas for the next phase of Tommy's DRI2. I did read some of your other responses to readers asking you to incorporate more babyish themes or spanking themes, and I have to agree with you. There is something remarkably sensual about staying within the boudries of the possible while at the same time pushing the envelope with inuendo. Such as, I kept wondering when Tommy was going to get a shower (or be bathed) after being in stinky diapers for so many days. Or, was Tommy shaved? and if so by whom. Yes, I agree with your responses to the pleas for more babying.

K-Dad

K-Dad, I'm flattered that you registered just to post a few comments on my story. Thanks for the kind words.

You are right to say that the ending was left very open. But rather than continuing this particular story (which was meant to be concluded in that final segment), I'm going to focus my energy on the story 'Sam and Jess' which has a small following on these boards who are eager to see it continue. 'My Last Night of D.R.I.' is shorter and I actually started it BEFORE finishing 'Sam and Jess'. So hopefully you can read/enjoy 'Sam and Jess' as it progresses.

As for 'My Last Night of D.R.I.', I may do a sequel, or perhaps even a prequel at some point but I'm not at all sure when that would happen. If I did more with this particular character or characters, I would want to incorporate Miss Collins since she was an integral part of the original story.

As an aside, I never meant to suggest that Tommy didn't bathe or take showers regularly. (Diapers or not, that would be a tad bit gross I think) But its something that I didn't incorporate into the story and I didn't think was all that relevant. Tommy brushes his teeth every day too but you don't see it mentioned explicitly in every single installment of the series. But I'll concede that the shower thing may be a small plot hole or sloppiness on my part. Still glad you enjoyed the story though.

• Like 1

NewGuy20,

I have been following the Sam and Jess with the same excitement and enjoyment as I followed your D.R.I. story. I don't know exactly what it was about the DRI story, but for me there was an element that was exciting, thrilling, and the enjoyment of anticipating the next chapter was sweet.

As far as the shower/bath or shaved pubes aspect I mentioned earlier, please understand, in no way did I intend to critize your writing, or any omision of said activities. If my post came across that way please accept my sinccere appologies. I was looking at it more from the embarrassment aspect of Tommy and his interactions with his caretakers, family or Miss Collins. as well as if there were practices or recommendations from The Program, D.R.I. . Additionally, the very idea of having to walk from the bathroom to his bedroom or wherever, and infrom the caretaker he is now showered and ready for his diapering was just an aspect that I kinda find interesting. That is all I meant. Hope I did not offend you as it was not my intent.

K-Dad

• 1 month later...

Hi New Guy 20,

Today a DD reader wants to find a story about a fellow who has a babysitter who previously was his teacher.

Immediately your story about "Miss Colins" enforcing the D.R.I. system came to my mind.