LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There is one thing that both DPG and ByteMine had that was very useful. an ABDL link section. It was like a huge Free4all links section

This allowed site owners to leave links to their sites and DPF allowed visitors to rat the site. Thses links were subdivided into Personal or free sites, Paysites, Suppliers and Non-English

Both of thes had hundreds of links and either one could be considered a central clearinghouse

Now I do not know if you could do this in terms of having the time or whatever, but this would just about make DD a stronger social media site. I have seen and had my gredy little paws on a javascript version that I misplaced on my last computer

I have seen that one, it appears to be for business/paysites

beisides which how many of is patronieze [that site]

I ma referring to something much larger and opne link like the Matt's script Free 4 All, which we may use at RUFFLES & RIBBONS

The name is censored by the software at my command as I don't want to be associated with those sites.

A Free4All links is fine, but I would need help moderating it as they are huge spam magnets.

Well my solution would be to limit it's input to a place where only accredited members could go. However there me be the issue of bots but a simple CAPCHA could deal with that. There are those such as used by the Health Physicians' site that show a ceries of plain text letters like ARLNIEN and give you an input box that says to put them letters in omitting those is certain positions like the Third and sixth or second and seventh. Another way to go about that would be to have a question related to ABDL that has two or three words that any really interested person could answer. If you look at my profile page you will notice that the "at" and "dot" are images that cannot be read by any but sophisticated bots which keeps my address from becoming a mailto: