LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny Thing About Pampers

because clearly people who CHOSE to engage in a fetish behavior and who CHOSE to put on an object have so much in common with gay and lesbians who while can chose to engage in sex, have no choice on the chemical reactions produced in their brains, or with those who have non caucasion skin tones... because clearly they chose to have that skin color and have the rest of the people stigmatize them... yeah great comparison!

• Like 1

Honestly for me, I really didnt choose to have a wanting to be a baby again. Did I choose to give in and live the life i want yes. But do i know how i got infantilism, theorys but just that. People don't just wake up and say oh that sounds like fun.... maybe some do. But for me something has been in my brain that has made me want to be a baby for quite some time. So yes i choose to accept it, no to me not knowing how it came to be. Btw I'm a AB if you didnt get that. I have no sexual things to diapers of any sort.

Plus if you actually read what i said, i did compare it to great things that have happened. Meaning it could happen one day if people tried. Instead of saying stuff like you just did.

I never compared it completly to each of em just to show that if people take risk they get rewarded. But i guess all people saw was me comparing to gays, which really had only one thing to do with that, which was, having the guts to be in that movement ect. I really think you stopped reading right after that.........oh wellz

So funny thing wasnt pampers but huggies refered it to kimberly clark, they said that there actually going to put research in, and this isnt the first time people have requested this. They will get back to me in the next month, to tell me what they decide. So I will tell you guys what they say in the next month.

I highly doubt Pampers would ever do such a thing, and why were you rude to them in your reply?

What did they say to you that was so bad? What did you honestly expect them to say?

Pampers would never make a product for the adult baby community; doing so would be a major public relations disaster for them.

There is a profit to be made in selling adult diapers yes, but the cost/benefit is higher on the side of potential cost.

There would be a lot of people (and media) who would interpret Pamper's actions as wanting to create products so "sexual deviant can get their jollies off"

that statement is not true, but that is how the media and a bunch of close-minded soccer mom's would interpret the idea of Pampers selling adult-baby diapers. This could also cause these soccer mom's to create petitions to boycott Pampers products.

I could also picture it being made fun of on late-night talk shows as well, creating more negative media attention for their company.

it just would not be good for business

Aren't the bambino's and ABU diapers good enough?

• Like 1

Pampers would never make a product for the adult baby community; doing so would be a major public relations disaster for them.

Even though you meant that as a hypothetical, it's more than likely the reason.

To OP...

Do what you want...

But don't do that.

Sometimes it's just TMI for some people.

I've had friends that have found out about DL urges.

One time, she even tried one on to see what it was like.

Her response was

"If that's your thing and your not hurting yourself or someone else, enjoy"

But followed up by saying it just wasn't her thing.

That was code to me that some things should NOT be shared among friends.

And exhibiting your desires here is fine, we share a common interest.

But unsolicited details to the general public just aint kewl.

Sorry to be so blunt, but the Nat Geo incident was bad enough for our PR.

Because it just makes the rest of us look bad.

I was not offended by the fact that Mr. X on Natl. Geographic had a live in "mommy" or slept in a giant crib. What was really bad was the image! He was on welfare, but was seen indulging in his fantasy world. This makes him look like a very lazy person who does not have the discipline, energy or wherewithall to handle an adult life. I believe this is what made us look bad, above anything else!

For those doubting that P&G would consider adult size Pampers, look at the first post in the Pampers thread from 2005 on DD: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1136&st=0

Here's the first relevant post:

There is a survay at the Procter & Gamble website. If you take the survay, it asks about making pampers in adult sizes. Make your voice heard!

Goto:

Procter and Gamble

Once on that page, go 1/3 of the way down the page on the right hand side and under the heading "More Stuff" click on "Tell us what you think about Pampers?"

Take the survay and answer the questions regarding making pampers in adult sizes. I've checked it a few times and they change the wording a little from week to week, but maybe we're getting through to them.

And here's one from Di himself:

It's an interactive survey. P&G didn't start out asking about larger sizes... when several AB's wrote in requests the survey updated itself to ask about larger sizes.

It does help for them to see a lot of requests for larger sizes, but it won't work if people type in obvious AB responses about wating more colors and designs. Stick to larger sizes and more absorbent.

In other words, if there's enough demand, P&G will look into creating such a product, because it's good for their bottom line.

So funny thing wasnt pampers but huggies refered it to kimberly clark, they said that there actually going to put research in, and this isnt the first time people have requested this. They will get back to me in the next month, to tell me what they decide. So I will tell you guys what they say in the next month.

I'm really hoping to hear from you in a month Babybrett. :) Hopefully KCWW will actually develop such a product.

Also yes our image is bad, I agree, i went on a tv show and im a 24 year old with a gf and i work 2 jobs, im 130 pounds and actually have a hot gf. So that might change our image a bit. I also have a college degree

• Like 1

yes because a guy who seems his age degree status and weight alog with having a 'hot' girlfriend is a great image .... because now everyone can think we are freaks who only care about physical appeadance ... you might be a really nice guy but your posts come across as an arrogant db... i hope when they air the show they dot just show a guy in a diaper talking about how hot he and his gf are....

I'm not going to pile on any further, but I think there are smarter ways to go about it, such as sending e-mails to ABUniverse and Bambino, for instance. Doesn't have to go through P&G.

Also yes our image is bad, I agree, i went on a tv show and im a 24 year old with a gf and i work 2 jobs, im 130 pounds and actually have a hot gf. So that might change our image a bit. I also have a college degree

The two jobs and college degree are the type of thing that help us out, as is a member of this community within a normal weight range--the "hot" girlfriend is definitely a bonus in the grand scheme of things though.

Doesn't have to go through P&G.

There's no reason why people couldn't (or shouldn't) go through KCWW and/or P&G though. As I stated before, if there's enough demand for a product, companies will make it, and as long as the product sells, it will continue to be made.

I could easily see either KCWW or P&G expanding one of their traditional "baby/youth" lines to include adults as well. If BabyBrett is correct about KCWW's research, I could see them expanding something like the GoodNites product line into sizes that would fit adults. A good portion of the parents that are currently buying baby/youth diapers are increasingly becoming (or at the very least, going to become) Millennials. Millennials were raised by Baby Boomers, who are now aging, and who will inevitably increase the demand in the adult diaper market, presenting KCWW/P&G with a way to grab brand-loyal customers for life.

Even before P&G introduced the first version of the Size 7 Pampers Cruisers, is is hardly a secret that KCWW had completed construction of a new style baby disposable manufacturing machine to make diapers larger than standard Size 6. It is also no secret that P&G had constructed several of these large style machines.

Then the reality turned out that parents do not by a lot of Size 7, and those are for kids larger than average, not so much kids with delayed toilet learning. Obviously between P&G starting market research leading to Size 7 about 1998, when the industry was having a lot of problems producing disposable pull-ups in quantity, and 2006 when Size 7 started test marketing, parents were accepting pull-ups.

KCWW never even test marketed their version of Size 7. P&G stopped design of Size 8. People who know say the P&G new style machine could make disposables almost as large as Attends Youth (110 pounds and 30" hips).

Many years ago P&G sold the North America rights to Attends to Paper Pak Corp, along with the North America Attends facilities in North Carolina and Southern California. As part of that deal P&G signed a contract precluding them re-entering the adult disposable business.

Please note that P&G never sold the rights to Attends outside North America. P&G still sells Attends outside the USA. Some of the manufacturing is done under contract for P&G by independent factories around the world. Luvs, Baby Dry and Pampers are made for North America in foreign factories as well as P&G owned factories in the USA.

Also please remember that P&G had reasons for getting out of the adult diaper business in North America. Although it can be profitable to manufacture adult disposables, with reduced payments for care givers under USA Federal programs and increased competition this is no longer a gold mine. Maybe P&G had research suggesting selling out when they did. Paper Pak Corp was then the leading maker of institutional adult disposables. Recently they sold out to another larger corporation with a large paper fluff plant in North Carolina.

• Like 1

The "larger sizes" of pamper that P&G were researching and adding were for larger babies, not for adults.There is absolutely no indication by any realistic standard beyond complete wishful thinking that they have ever considered producing a baby diaper for adults, or ever will. This is precisely the type of unrealistic perception of the world that paints us as so incredibly maladjusted to the public. It's right in line with the people who attempt to try to prove that 1/10 of the world is ABDL.

yes because a guy who seems his age degree status and weight alog with having a 'hot' girlfriend is a great image .... because now everyone can think we are freaks who only care about physical appeadance ... you might be a really nice guy but your posts come across as an arrogant db... i hope when they air the show they dot just show a guy in a diaper talking about how hot he and his gf are....

Erm...

That's pretty well beyond hostile, and for no real reason.

The bigger picture is, we could really use some more relatively "normal" looking people representing this community.

It sucks that our society in general is so shallow as to put such a heavy emphasis on physical appearance, but they do, and he's right. An average looking heterosexual guy with an attractive girlfriend would be a public image improvement for this community, after Stanley and Kiley who, God love them both, put on the best face they could. Judgmental people are everywhere, and when they're evaluating something this strange based on nothing more than a handful of sound bites, the physical appearance of the people presenting it plays into their evaluation heavily.

The bigger picture is, we could really use some more relatively "normal" looking people representing this community.

So very true, but it needs to go beyond that.

We don't just need normal.

We need balanced.

E-mailing the purveyors of baby items to make items to satisfy an adult fetish is not balanced. It speaks of a lack of connection to reality.

• Like 3

We need balanced.

E-mailing the purveyors of baby items to make items to satisfy an adult fetish is not balanced. It speaks of a lack of connection to reality.

I agree. Of course, most people who are balanced tend to not chase the 15 minutes of fame, and carefully weigh out the potential downside of "outing" themselves before putting it all out there on national TV, particularly after the talk show crucifixions in years past...

We need balanced.

I agree with this.

Um wow......I for one didnt just contact pampers, and if you read the whole reason i even made this post was because of one line they said. That was the cosult my dr. about adult incontienence. I did contact bambino and abu too. Also you seem to think were freaks now, and yes I am ok looking with a hot gf, but i def am not a pretty boy. I even go out in my baby clothes a ton. I don't know if your having a bad month sarah or something but you like read half my post and then respond, other then reading the full post. I for one DO NOT CHOOSE to do alot of what i do. Its somewhere in my brain that is messed up, but im ok with that and love my life. Some people it might be a choice but for me it isnt. I hope you didnt stop reading my whole post here, because really calling me arrogant is kinda hurtful when you read half my posts. I am trying to help people out, that is my bottom line. I might even start a line of clothing if I can get the designers together on a contract base. I even throw myself under the bus with making a blog site, that shows all about me. People love my site, and are happy i do it. I get over 3k hits a day, and they tell me its very informative. So please I didn't mean to rumble the waters like i guess i did. I and everyone else who do stuff like i do are only trying to help. So sorry for the book but im irritated at people reading half my posts and then responding.

and btw sarah i am a nice guy. If you ask anyone i usually go above and beyond. I plan to do a facebook page soon here to help people talk amonst themselves even more. I really am happy so many people spoke there minds but ya, when you direct your comments directly at me like that, yes i am a bit hurt. Honestly if you think the show is gonna be me in a diaper with a hot gf your completly mistaken lol. And my post before my HOT GF post I really was only comparing great things that happened and that could happen for us. AGAiN you have to read its a forum! If you think im a bit upset i am because I or no one else deserves some of the posts that i ONLY TRIED TO HELP PEOPLE. Well I'm gonna end this with, please use the golden rule......well you know it!

I agree. Of course, most people who are balanced tend to not chase the 15 minutes of fame, and carefully weigh out the potential downside of "outing" themselves before putting it all out there on national TV, particularly after the talk show crucifixions in years past...

Also I got contacted by the show after they saw me playing with my gf at the park. I said i would love to and it went from there.

wow ya i'm done with this, do what ever you guys want im out. I hate how all I get is hate. By the way it is a choice for some for some its not ask your other people on this site. I AM DONE! I will do my posting else where, its funny when the most judgemental people are the ABDL's themself. and why cause they cant accept it

BYE!

I have to agree with the O.P. in that for some people it is no more of a choice than being a homosexual or being gender confused. I personally may not understand what it is like being gender confused or being a homosexual, however it should not be our place to negatively critisize some one because in there own way are trying to help people out . If you do not think something is a good idea, then try expressing your thoughts and reasons in a constructive way. Try providing your own ideas on achieving that same goal.

• Like 1

The difference between this and homosexuality is that homosexuality is a nature, as it were. Not only is it often genetic, inborn, etc. but it is also not an ACTION. (Yes, sex with others is an action, no matter with whom, but it is not just the sex that makes one homosexual. It is the predilection towards it).

Your actions are your own responsibility. Period. Inability to take personal responsibility for your actions is NEVER a positive thing. Not once. Ever.They are ALWAYS something that can be helped and it is ALWAYS your choice, unless you're positing that somebody has a gun to your head forcing you to buy, wear, use them, and even then, there's still a choice. It's just not a very good one.

Cowboy up. Admit that what you do IS your choice. If you can't accept your responsibility for your own actions than kindly stop being such an attention whore, kindly ditch the persecution complex, and kindly stop pretending that you in any way represent those of us who go about this in a manner that is balanced with our lives, which you, by your own actions and descriptions of your actions on this forum, plainly do not.

• Like 2

Cowboy up. Admit that what you do IS your choice. If you can't accept your responsibility for your own actions than kindly stop being such an attention whore, kindly ditch the persecution complex, and kindly stop pretending that you in any way represent those of us who go about this in a manner that is balanced with our lives, which you, by your own actions and descriptions of your actions on this forum, plainly do not.

The lack of choice part is in the thoughts and feelings that drive us to do this. I never asked to be turned on by disposable undergarments. I have a choice, though, in how I act on those feelings. Here of late, I've been in a pretty heavy self-deprivation mode, and it's depressing the shit out of me, but it is what it is...