LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need A Name For My Teddy Bear!

Elfy

Rosandra; it is a Fairy name that means "pink". We girls apprciate more complex sounds at an earlier age than boys and are more fair of speech although we do not have animal based things of that sort as it would be zoolotry. Maybe you could get her a tiara

There is a name that is very special to me, so I'm leaning towards that but I'm not sure since it may get a little confusing for me to use (long story!) But how about Kirsty... I'm pretty sure thats the name is see when I look at my teddy.

Thanks for everyones suggestions though :) they were beautiful names, they just didn't quite fit for my teddy!

Kirsty? I am sure that would be up somebody's alley

If you already had something in mind, why did you do all of this?

Well its just I wasn't sure and wanted to hear everyone elses thoughts... I think my partner said that the teddy is mine and so its really my decision, I'm not going with Kirsty now since I decided it would get a little confusing so I chose Sarah instead!

I did like your name but I wanted something more simple...

Sarah is a lovely choice.

I also think Candy is nice, it cunjours up images of stick goey bright pink sweets, wham bars with sparkly bits. Bubble gum and sparkly popping moon dust.

but Sarah is fine ;)

• 4 weeks later...