LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Get Me Soup And A Blankie!

DailyDi

Get on your warmest sleeper or 2 if you have them go to bed and don't worry about the update until you feel better.

I am a doctor, I'm a witch doctor, but a doctor just the same, so follow my orders.....

A bottle of NyQuil and a good nights sleep in a warm sleeper will make you feel better I promise.....

I hope you feel better soon.

Firstly

Take this -

1 teaspoon of honey

1 teaspoon of lemon juice

Boil kettle. Place both (lemon juice first, then the honey) into a small glass (the same one), and while leaving the teaspoon in, pour in enough hot water to half cover the teaspoon. Stir and drink while hot. This will allow you to absorb citrus PLUS natural sugars without having to expand energy in digestion. It will boost your energy levels and allow your own immune system to fight AND defeat the infection without needing antibiotics. Repeat every 4-6 hours.

Secondly, with any cold / flu your temperature will increase. Paracetamol will act as a antipyretic (reduce / help self regulate temperature) 250mg every 6 hours to an absolute maximum dose of 2000mg per 24 hours.

Thirdly, - sleep, or at least relax. Spend at minimum, the next 24-36 hours in bed. Get yourself a nice thick diaper, warm footed sleeper and a blankie. Don't forget diaper cream - your defences are low and without diaper cream the risk of rash is high.