LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For The Eighties Babies

Eir

Hi! My name is Terryfighter, and my intro is in the Newbie Section.

What I would like to know is this- What are your alltime favorite 80's anthems? I find eighties music very comforting because it was popular when I was very young! Some of my all time favorites are:

You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) By Dead or Alive "You Spin Me Right Roud, BABY Right Round Like A Record BABY Right Round Round, Round!" And this: All I know is that to me, You like you're LOTS of FUN!, open up your loving arms, WATCH OUT HERE I COME!.

Awesome Song, Awesome Beat, Sweetest Lyrics Ever.

Eye Of The Tiger By Survivor- From Fight Club, excellent for summoning up courage.

You Came By Kim Wilde- Sound like something a babysitter may have listened to, you got me on this one! But I love the beat, and Kim Wildes Voice on this one, one of her best numbers!

Isn't it interesting how we can blast this awesome music without raising any eyebrows!

Too much to list but early 80's punk was the best, and the 80's New Wave still carries me away with the tide. There was some unique music made back then that has never been approached before or since and probably never will be. Without a doubt, the 80's were the best and happiest decade of my life. Much has happened since then and it can never be as it was, but perhaps the future holds something even better- I will look for it as long as I'm breathing. In 30 years if you spot some old fool in a nursing home doing the pogo and slam dancing, it's just me re-living the old days!

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

Too much to list but early 80's punk was the best, and the 80's New Wave still carries me away with the tide. There was some unique music made back then that has never been approached before or since and probably never will be. Without a doubt, the 80's were the best and happiest decade of my life. Much has happened since then and it can never be as it was, but perhaps the future holds something even better- I will look for it as long as I'm breathing. In 30 years if you spot some old fool in a nursing home doing the pogo and slam dancing, it's just me re-living the old days!

Bettypooh

I recently found out I like some of the songs by the Dead Kennedys.

Also, does Stevie Ray Vaughn count?

Love everything Bon Jovi, and most of my favorites of the 80's are from 86-89. I'm a big 80's fan, my youth was cut short when i was burned in an explosion in 1990 when i was 10 years old. Music is a way of reconnecting to those days.

its all about the 80's power ballads i.e. Alone by Heart, Listen to your heart by Roxette, Power of Love from Huey Lewis and the News, berlin, europe, nazareth, foreigner and many many more.

Oh and Queen!