LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Brief Inspired By Nasa Spacesuits?

Apparently there is a new super absorbent adult diaper that is said to have been inspired by the "super absorbent adult diapers that are used by astronauts during space shuttle missions"

Here is an article about the new diaper:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/10/prweb8852025.htm

You can order them here:

http://www.caregiverpartnership.com/landing/unique-wellness/

According to the website these diapers hold up to 87 ounces (I normally wear the Tranquility ATN, pretty much all I am able to afford/get right now and the Tranquility ATN are said to hold 27.5 ounces of fluid, source: www.qualitylifecares.com)

Unique Wellness

oh weird, i wonder why that news article from October 5, 2011 makes it seem like a new diaper?

"The CareGiver Partnership is now offering the Wellness Brief in its online store."

Unless the article isn't saying that it is a new diaper but just now it is available at that store onilne.

Still good though, comes out to 1.17 per diaper (it also says free shipping)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a huge fan. I posted my thoughts in them in a review thread somewhere on here but even I have no idea what forum and what page to find that post on.

Anyway, they're okay. My two big gripes are the seat of them doesn't cover well, and I don't have a big arse. And there's a lot of sap particles stuck to the outer plastic from the inside which makes the outside of the diaper feel kinda like it has sand stuck to it. That happens a little with some other brands but not the the same extent as on the Wellness that I got. They do hold a fair amount but nothing like the claims of the manufacturer. I'd put them somewhere around the same as an ATN. Unless you're dehydrated I don't see them lasting eight hours.