LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Sippers By Nuby

I was at the store and wandering through the baby aisles and saw these new Sport Sippers by Nuby, they say they are for 1 yr and up, and are advertised as a sippy type cup, not a bottle. However, if you notice, it looks like a nipple on the top. Drinking from one, you suck on it like a nipple, HOWEVER its much heavier flow, so you actually get an adult size mouth full, instead of what you would get out of a baby nipple, even compared to the fast flow nipple. They come in awesome colors, and are sold in a two pack. Below are two pictures of what i got. I LOVE IT!!! its the same sensation as drinking out of a bottle, but not as much work, also the 'nipple' is bigger, and fits an adult sized mouth much more comfortably!!!! I highly recommend it!!!!

newsipper.jpg

sippers.jpg

• Like 1

I was at the store and wandering through the baby aisles and saw these new Sport Sippers by Nuby, they say they are for 1 yr and up, and are advertised as a sippy type cup, not a bottle. However, if you notice, it looks like a nipple on the top. Drinking from one, you suck on it like a nipple, HOWEVER its much heavier flow, so you actually get an adult size mouth full, instead of what you would get out of a baby nipple, even compared to the fast flow nipple. They come in awesome colors, and are sold in a two pack. Below are two pictures of what i got. I LOVE IT!!! its the same sensation as drinking out of a bottle, but not as much work, also the 'nipple' is bigger, and fits an adult sized mouth much more comfortably!!!! I highly recommend it!!!!

Sarah,

What store was this at if I may ask? I may look into these. Thanks for Posting about them.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2012! :D

sorry i meant new for me.... as in i just got em so they are new lol....

but i got em at target, although i've also seen them at wal mart, shopko, and k mart... ive had 1 fully of juice and three of water, and haven't had any leaks yet... but i know my sippy cups after prolonged use start to leak so i'm sure these will too...

but yeah i just like how it feels like drinking from a bottle nipple, but is much easier having an adult sized mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice I was in search for a adult size baby bottle. From what you've said I'll give it a try. Thanks Sarah

-Paige a.k.a iCrinkle2

I just got a 2-pack of these cups, & so far I agree with Sarah. These cups are nice & enjoyable & I also agree about the flow you get from them & also how they fit in your mouth. I would also Recommend these.

Rockies Fan.