LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diapers Have Blue And Pink Hearts On Them?

yes, in regards to the Depends comment, if you go on ebay and order some Comfy, or Comfrey, I can't remember which, adult diapers, they are very similar to these and not very good, better for the novelty value as they say Adult Diaper on the bag, which is rare.

• Like 1

I wear the DR P diapers, which are readily available in NZ. They are actually feature yellow and purple hearts, and are very very thin - not worth wearing unless you want to wear three at once, or a quality nappie underneath.

The ones with blue and pink hearts are a different asian brand, cant remember which one offhand though.

They were called "Pearl's" adult diapers, used to be sold at asiachi.com but they dropped them years ago around the time Bambino launched. I still have about 50 of them, what I liked most about them that a lot of AB diaper companies don't do currently are the cartoon wetness indicators.

They weren't the best, but they were better than Attends and Depend. They had leakguards, and some sort of ph odor blocker that smelled fruity, and "1","2","3", numbers of the tape strip. I put up pics in the review, but they aren't there anymore apparently.

In summary, don't pay over a dollar a piece if you find them. Also, there are far better product out there