LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have Two Things That I Really Want To Do, But It Is Feeling Impossible To Chose Which

The first one I will simply describe it as my lifelong dream think of it as a dream that I even started to pursue in highschool. The second is I really want a daddy. I wish I could pursue both but I can't for complicated reasons. the first one is unlikely to ever happen but I still want to try. But I want a daddy equally as much so I want to ask what you would chose. I know that it is my choice in the end but I want to know your choice. I won't base mine off of yours, I'm only curious. Thanks in advance.

how can we chose when we only know one half of the choice... you have to tell us this other thing you really want... so then we know what we are choosing over a 'daddy.'

also any reason you couldn't have both?

I didnt want to say the dream because I am paranoid that someone could do a random google search and find me, but I guess I'm just being paranoid. My dream is to become a movie director. I know it is unlikely to ever happen, that is one of the reasons that choosing to find a daddy would be a benefit. But I still want to try. And if you havn't figured it out the reason that I can't have both is IF I ever become famous if it ever slipped out that I had a "daddy" well that would be bad as you can tell.

If I chose the daddy one, I do also have an alternative. I could always be an author. I am quite often told that I would make a good one. I just need to improve my grammar. The benefit with being an author is I could always go by a pen name, and no body would recognize me. But I would still feel the need to be a director, as I said I have been trying since high school.

I don't know which to chose. If I chose directing I am giving up this, i wouldn't stop trying to be a director until I retired, I know me. But if I chose a daddy I would never be able to be a director unless I was absolutely confident that everyone that knew I had a daddy would never tell. Including the daddy. And in the end again I am paranoid about this.

I am sorry if I sound silly or ridiculous, but this is how I feel. And I admit that I am paranoid, but only when it comes to my Abdl life.

Well on the bright side if you get rich making big movies you can buy a daddy :0) .... ok i know thats not what you want and i hope you know im kidding.

You can have any dream you want its yours to do with as you please. You can dream to go to the moon or marry martha stewart. Even if you know its not gonna be too likely its still yours to dream of. And who knows what will happen. I Never never never ever thought id find a women who would truly accept me and yet it happened. So keep dreaming and see what life brings you.

And just because you get one does not mean you cant have the other. If they love you they will keep your secrete. ...And if it goes wrong ...um... i suppose you can make sure you have as much blackmail as they do... guess thats not too comforting

• 2 weeks later...

"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

With that thought in your head, it shouldn't matter, really, what anybody thinks of you. If it does matter, you won't want them in your life anyway.

Persue your dreams. Holding back because of fear will ultimately leave you only with fear and dreams and no successes.

What is there to stop you from having both except yourself? I see this as do-able, though the possibility is remote, which means that you will have to work very hard to get it but it CAN be done :thumbsup: Now if you said you wanted to fly to Pluto my answer would be different :lol:

Bettypooh

Now if you said you wanted to fly to Pluto my answer would be different :lol:

Psh, that is not impossible. Strap a couple of ion propulsion engines onto the pack of your space craft, which hopefully contains a garden or something, and assuming the radiation does not kill you, the OP should reach Pluto sometime in his 30s.

so you have a dream, to be a movie director.. thats really easy.. get a camera, get some people and direct a movie.... now a big shot hollywood movie director will take a hell of a lot more work, and luck.....

soooo... you fully admit its not likely to happen, so now you basically are choosing a long shot dream over something you can have right now this minute and will enjoy... why not enjoy.. and keep working towards that long shot dream... i mean you really think big shot directors don't have secret private lives? sides people care about the secret lives of the people in front of hte camera, not behind it...

enjoy the diapers... and make the movies...

There are tons of people making great amateur movies every day, some with live actors, some with Poser characters, some in audio drama, some machinima. If it means that much to you, do what you can, prove to yourself you can do it well, and keep it up.

The worst that could happen is the tabloids catch it (if you made it big) and WHO believes the tabloids? Remember what Brad Paisley says in Celebrity. "The more they run my name down, the more my price goes up!"

• 3 months later...

I think you can have both. You can direct and have a daddy. To the extent at which you do both is up to you, but all these people here are respectable and have 'regular' lives. You can have both your dreams, you just have to look inside and see what exactly it is you want.