LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2012 Changes

How about an ABDL Knowledge Base? Limited number of how-to articles, such as how to treat diaper rash or such? It'd cut down on our need to respond to the same question from other people. We can just say "Check the Knowledge Base" and then delete the thread, In time, we could turn it into a wiki for registered and active members to edit.

The reason you get the same questions posted by different persons is that airheads do not look to see if the subject has been brought up before, they just plow on ahead. Also there are so many psots that to go through them would take forever, even if you use the search engine

The reason you get the same questions posted by different persons is that airheads do not look to see if the subject has been brought up before, they just plow on ahead. Also there are so many psots that to go through them would take forever, even if you use the search engine

That perfectly supports my case for a DD Knowledge Base

I agree with you that it would be a good idea but what I was saying was that the airheads would not use it, they would just plow on into asking the same question that is referenced anyway. Being self-absorbed is what makes an airhead an airhead

But it is still a good idea for the non airheads

I like your sig, it kind of gives me a...erm...rush

better a rush than a flush :P

Better a rush than a rash, too

For 2012 please show more plastic pants and lots with out a diaper its a real turn on

I think he's getting what do you wanna see on the forum confused with what do you wanna see on the website.

Honest mistake?

How would you be able to tell if the panties did not have any diaper under them unless they are transparent? and that is something I do not want to see on any website

Get the various bugs in the board fixed? Or at least get it back up to the functional status it had before the downgrade? I really miss stuff like not having to load every single little thing on the page in order to be able to reply to a post, being able to login and having the "remember me" option work, and being able to set how many posts I can view per page... And most importanlty: Get the avatars fixed so all that which is not square is not all smooshed up!

Add one rule. "Do Not Be Evil"

Stole it from google but it works. Simple dont be evil. If your not constructive or supportive or at least respectively disagreeing... dont post. I know this will never happen but i can hope.

Disagreements aren't evil. :angel_not:

Evil is stuff like worshiping Satan and/or torturing animals and whatnot. Or being a politician... :giljotiini:

For 2012 please show more plastic pants and lots with out a diaper its a real turn on

:wtf2: Go seek professional help... :screwy: That's just sick...

How would you be able to tell if the panties did not have any diaper under them unless they are transparent? and that is something I do not want to see on any website

We are in agreement.

I think the diaper review section needs a complete overhaul. I feel that if it was a little more fine tuned more people would participate.

I also was wondering if DD had the means to become a store to sell the diapers that are not readily available to us here in the united states.

I think the diaper review section needs a complete overhaul. I feel that if it was a little more fine tuned more people would participate.

I also was wondering if DD had the means to become a store to sell the diapers that are not readily available to us here in the united states.

Diaper review system is being redone by a kind member, but no ETA on completion yet.

Sadly, I don't have the time or resources (or desire honestly) to handle retail sales.

This is definitely an interesting idea. Even if DailyDi doesn't want to go into the retail end of things, maybe we could find some reputable members who could essentially act as "middle men" for us. Truth be told, I'd like to have the ability to purchase some Japanese and Australian baby diapers. For the Japanese diapers, I'm looking at brands that aren't sold in the US, while for the Australian diapers, I'm looking at their Huggies, which are gender specific. I'm pretty sure that there are other AB/DLs who are interested in similar purchases, so even if Di doesn't want to get into the retail aspect of things, it'd be nice to see someone reliable take up the task of a middle man.

In my business, if you can't do the job as and when needed, you let whoever can do it have at it, and you don't whine about it. If that doesn't suit you then you do what needs done yourself no matter what else has to suffer because of that without whining. If you don't, or if you're a whiner, then someone else will take over anyway because the job is going to get done no matter who does it- that matters far more in the big picture than who is doing the doing.

Bettypooh

While your statment is appropriate to a businienss, and reflects admirable and good tratis. This is not a busienss since coin is not changing hands at this level so the more rigorous standards and principles do not hold, so the business model does not work. The analogy is that of the difference between Major League Baseball and sandlot ball. The relationships are personal rather than professional "It's not personal, it's business" does NOT apply here. For example in Who wants to be a Mod. there is universal suspport for squar_duck. However, Duck's equipment, specifically the hard drive, is not up to the task. Those who can have banded together to offer help free and clear to bring this much loved individuals equipment up to the grade level to make it feasible for him to do the job of moderator. You would not see this in a company where everyting has to be done by the book and accounted for and this would be seen as playing favorites

Also, since this is being done from withing the membership. The membership is what it is and things must be done how they might. If there are no professionally skilled persons, we cannot make them out of thin air and hiring them would cost and may affect what is done freely on the site, even to the extent of making it necessary for it to beocme a $US50/year site as many adult sites are..

So for these and similar reasons, the business model is not right for here and we may have to go with "who can may and any may try". But that is what made the US strong and gives freer socieities the edgoe over the less free ones by expanding the pool of possibility

While your statment is appropriate to a businienss, and reflects admirable and good tratis. This is not a busienss since coin is not changing hands at this level so the more rigorous standards and principles do not hold, so the business model does not work. The analogy is that of the difference between Major League Baseball and sandlot ball. The relationships are personal rather than professional "It's not personal, it's business" does NOT apply here. For example in Who wants to be a Mod. there is universal suspport for squar_duck. However, Duck's equipment, specifically the hard drive, is not up to the task. Those who can have banded together to offer help free and clear to bring this much loved individuals equipment up to the grade level to make it feasible for him to do the job of moderator. You would not see this in a company where everyting has to be done by the book and accounted for and this would be seen as playing favorites

Also, since this is being done from withing the membership. The membership is what it is and things must be done how they might. If there are no professionally skilled persons, we cannot make them out of thin air and hiring them would cost and may affect what is done freely on the site, even to the extent of making it necessary for it to beocme a $US50/year site as many adult sites are..

So for these and similar reasons, the business model is not right for here and we may have to go with "who can may and any may try". But that is what made the US strong and gives freer socieities the edgoe over the less free ones by expanding the pool of possibility

If this became a pay site, I'd have to leave. I don't have the money for such things....