LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Busted!

So one of my roommates moved out last week, and I'd moved all my stuff into his old room, but I still had clothes and junk scattered all over the room. But my diaper stash was safely hidden away under my bed, out of sight.

So this past weekend I went up to NH for a friend's wife's birthday party; left Saturday, was coming back Sunday night. So Sunday morning, we're all lounging around with crushing hangovers, when my other roommate calls on my cell. This other roommate is an old ex-gf from 10 years ago, we're still good friends.

So she tells me that on Saturday, the day before, she'd decided to help me out by getting some storage boxes for all my clothes, and had started to clean up my room. Yes, you can guess the rest: she went to slide the boxes under my bed, and Uh-oh-- what's this? It was a trash bag of a few wet diapers, and even if I'd tossed those out before leaving, she still would've seen my duffle bag of plastic pants and Depends, right beside it.

"I was just trying to do you a little favor, but I found some things I don't think you wanted me to find," she told me in an sort of embarrassed-but-non-judgemental voice.

What could I do? My friend was sitting right beside me, as we were drinking our morning-after coffee, so I couldn't have made a scene-- but, actually, I only kinda thought "Oh well-- the hell with it, now she knows" anyway. So I just sorta blew it off, she didn't say really anythong more about it, and hasn't said anything more about it since then.

Still, it's weird. We've known each other for 15 years, went out for the first 5... and now there's this. It feels weird. But I guess it's not the end of the world.

Anyway, just had to get this off my chest....

:unsure:

wv

So one of my roommates moved out last week, and I'd moved all my stuff into his old room, but I still had clothes and junk scattered all over the room. But my diaper stash was safely hidden away under my bed, out of sight.

So this past weekend I went up to NH for a friend's wife's birthday party; left Saturday, was coming back Sunday night. So Sunday morning, we're all lounging around with crushing hangovers, when my other roommate calls on my cell. This other roommate is an old ex-gf from 10 years ago, we're still good friends.

So she tells me that on Saturday, the day before, she'd decided to help me out by getting some storage boxes for all my clothes, and had started to clean up my room. Yes, you can guess the rest: she went to slide the boxes under my bed, and Uh-oh-- what's this? It was a trash bag of a few wet diapers, and even if I'd tossed those out before leaving, she still would've seen my duffle bag of plastic pants and Depends, right beside it.

"I was just trying to do you a little favor, but I found some things I don't think you wanted me to find," she told me in an sort of embarrassed-but-non-judgemental voice.

What could I do? My friend was sitting right beside me, as we were drinking our morning-after coffee, so I couldn't have made a scene-- but, actually, I only kinda thought "Oh well-- the hell with it, now she knows" anyway. So I just sorta blew it off, she didn't say really anythong more about it, and hasn't said anything more about it since then.

Still, it's weird. We've known each other for 15 years, went out for the first 5... and now there's this. It feels weird. But I guess it's not the end of the world.

Anyway, just had to get this off my chest....

:unsure:

wv

OMG I have never been busted but know if somone found my stash because i'm a very private person i would have died..You handled it very will..I think she will get over it and never think of it again so i would not worry..Thanks for sharing your story with us.. :o

OMG I have never been busted but know if somone found my stash because i'm a very private person i would have died..You handled it very will..I think she will get over it and never think of it again so i would not worry..Thanks for sharing your story with us.. :o

Wow, almost the exact same thing happened to me except it was my roommates who were cleaning and found my plastic pants. They, however, kept on asking me about them. At first I just kind of told them I like to wear them for fun and that was it. The biggest problem was that I never stressed how important they were to me. I found out that they were planning on giving me a bag of depends at my birthday party in front of family and friends. Luckily I found out about it from one roommate and was able to talk to them about what it means. So they kept it a secret. Trust me, it is better to talk about it then to let imaginations grow wild.

Baby Bri

... It sounds like you two are really good friends, so I would talk to her more about it. Maybe it will be a blessing that she found out.

Hmmm... well, yeah we're very good friends but I'm not sure if it would be constructive for either of us to talk about it. Like Kimmy, I'm very private about it, I wouldn't want anybody to know about it (except people on the BBS) unless I was very sure they were willing to join me in diaperplay. My roommate is definately not one of those (or at least, I don't want that kind of a relationship with her anyway). But she is somebody very respectful of my privacy and understood that this was something very personal to me. I'm not sure if she thought I needed diapers or just wore for fun, but either way it's just an "whatever, out-of-sight-out-of-mind" kind of thing between us.

In any event, that's ok I guess, but it still feels kind of weird because diapers have always been "my little secret"-- emphasis on "my". I've already written it down in my website (plug :rolleyes: ) but basically the secrecy gives me a sense of control in part of my life. (Hmm-- controlling the way I get to feel loss of control. Issues, much? :whistling: ) Anyway, now that control has been compromised a little... but like I said, it doesn't feel like the end of the world. There's lots worse scenarios by which it could have happened.

Ah hell... enough about it-- I'm thinking about it too much. Life goes on.... But anyway, thanks for listening, guys.

wv

Its moments like those when half of your mind is saying: Maybe things will be alright...

And the other is saying: If I kill them where will I dispose of the body?

Or maybe thats just me...

I find bogs and harbors to be quite handy. :P

No no no... I wouldn't want to deal with the ramifications of knowing that I caused a rash of canabalism. The point is to destroy the body as much as possible, or leave it in a place that no living soul could possibly go.

Aha, we send it to Cleveland then, or New Jersey.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey wetvinyl what's the rest of the story...have you talked more about it with your roomate/ex g-f? Is she OK wit it? Has she "outted" you? I am sure you kinda feel good that somebody knows. I know I was when I confided in two friends. I love being w/ them even more now cuz I don't have to "hide" the dipee as much...I even let it show outta my jeans on occasion so they don't forget. We really don't talk about it but I love to bend over in front of them now where as with other friends I really watch what I do and how I look. Let me know even if you send me a message however you want...OK I am curious to know?

Huggie :biker_h4h:

"Octopussy" was bettah.

Wow, 8 pussy. LOL, just kidding.

Anyway, I avoid getting "busted" by telling anybody I am getting, or plan on getting close to. Friends all see my pacifier on a regular basis, as does anybody else who sees me often. (my pacifier only leaves my mouth when it really has to)

Girls I plan on dating... First they find out about my pacifier, before any sort of relationship starts. If they get weirded out, I've lost nothing. Later, as things get more involved, I tell her about my diapers if she hadn't discovered already. I'd never want to be in a relationship, love a girl, and then "OMG, you like DIAPERS?!". So to avoid that, I make sure they know what I'm all about. I never understand people who hide diapers from their wives for years on end. How can you claim to love somebody when you can't even trust them with a secrect?

Anyway, anybody who is going to live with me would be told about my diapers at some point. No real need to keep secrets. Privacy is nice, but if you have too much privacy, you end up loosing some happiness and set yourself up for devistation.

Well, a month later-- here's an update (and thanks to everyone who's replied):

A few days after she found my stash, turns out she washed one of my wet cloth diapers for me. I'd had it in a plastic bag ready to go in with my regular laundry after I'd got back from NH, but she pulled it out and washed it for me. She told me she evn bleached it and washed it again "so it won't irritate your skin". Needless to say, all I could say was, "wow... thank you".

Then, last night, we were just hanging around and mentioned she'd seen a $4-off coupon for Depends, and asked if I wanted it. I said something like "no thanks, I've still got a few left", but now I realize I've only got 2 left. Hmmm, where's that coupon... :P

Aside from all this, we're still great friends-- still joke around and laugh about the same stuff we always have. I'm still not sure if she thinks I "need" diapers (I've gone through some fairly significant cardiac adventures in the last couple years, and am on a lot of meds including diuretics), or just "like" to wear diapers (my colorful and babyish collection of plastic pants). In any event, it never really comes up except for the instances above... kinda kewl. Last night, during that conversation, I'd just gotten in from my local pub and was pleasantly buzzed, and briefly considered telling her that No, I just wear for fun... but I decided not to. Why screw the situation up with Too Much Information!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to not having to hide my diapers anymore... and now I can have diapers I've ordered online (i.e., something OTHER than store-bought weak-ass Depends) delivered! Yay!

Hmmm, life can be good.

:beer:

wv