LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier

well I use my Pacifier when i go to bed and when i wake up, I sometimes use it when im around the house. but I get this feeling that I need it after I just had it and at other times, I know I would look folish like Eg. work and in public places. Im just wondering if anyone else who uses one get that feeling.

• 1 month later...

I have a pacifier, and it's a great way for me to relax! I suck on it at home, at night to put me to sleep, and sometimes in my car while I'm driving. I tried sucking on it at work, but I think some one spotted me, after that I thought I shouldn't ever suck on it at work again. I just feel if too many people saw me it could hurt the company I work for! :angel_not:

I have a pacifier, and it's a great way for me to relax! I suck on it at home, at night to put me to sleep, and sometimes in my car while I'm driving. I tried sucking on it at work, but I think some one spotted me, after that I thought I shouldn't ever suck on it at work again. I just feel if too many people saw me it could hurt the company I work for! :angel_not:

I used to binge and purge with my diapers, baby clothes, pacifier. Then I read about this pattern and just keep my baby things in a colorful box. Today I just gave in and took everything out and put the pacifier in my mouth and pinned my big soft cloth diaper on. I feel so soothed to have this special day after several days of going here there and everywhere getting things done. After a while I will get tired of sucking on the pacifier and put it back in the box.

I was walking to bed just last night in nothing but my diapers and vinyl baby pants when some friends dripped (Oh pun the door!) in. We don't lock our doors because we live on a mountain and very few people ever dare our mile long dirt drive up here. (You have to have four wheel drive to get up here anyway!) They know I wear diapers 24/7 but I think the yellow vinyl baby pants and "big baby" bottle was a surprise. I had a bottle of warm milk (courtesy of my loving wife) to get me started toward a good night's sleep. I've never been ashamed or worried about what people think about my wearing diapers, or my infantilism (sort of a new thing that's started). At first I was a little embarrassed. But Robin said I looked cute and her daughter patted my bottom as I walked to my office. More friends came. My wife and I tried some hypnosis CDs and they really worked great, especially the super baby CD from Diaper Pail Friends. She says my "baby" name three times and I instantly (and I mean insantly) am a toddler, totally helpless! It's the first time I've felt like a real baby! To show our friends what happens she said my "baby" name three times and video taped it for me so I could watch myself. There I sat with my pacifier in my mouth. She pins it to my onesie at night so I don't loose it and wake up crying because I can't find it. (That's how the CD works! You're really a complete baby! I love it.) All day yesterday I wore only diapers because I was so aware of them for the first time in years. That's how I got caught in them. She put four gauze nitetime weight prefold diapers on me last night before bed, and I think the thickness of the diapers surprised our friends some too. But by the end of the evening no one seemed to mind that I was sitting there in a onesie, diapers, vinyl baby pants, (blue after my last change) and sucking on a pacifier. Ask yourself this question. Is this a bad thing? No! It may be a little "different" but you might just enjoy using it in public. I'm going to take mine to church with me today, pinned on my T-shirt. Everyone there knows I wear diapers. It will be fun to watch their reactions.

well I use my Pacifier when i go to bed and when i wake up, I sometimes use it when im around the house. but I get this feeling that I need it after I just had it and at other times, I know I would look folish like Eg. work and in public places. Im just wondering if anyone else who uses one get that feeling.

The key to happiness is this phrase... "Fuck it!"

I use mine wherever I feel the desire to... Bed, at home, in the car, at the store, at relgious gatherings, wherever. Who cares what some jerk-off thinks?

Had my pacifier in public for first time today, pinned to my onesie. Funny thing was I didn't feel wierd using it at all. Everybody looking at me could see I was wearing diapers. I waddled today, because I wore two nighttime thickness diapers for a long day away from my changing pad. So nobody even gave me a hard time about it. One lady actually pulled it out of my mouth to see if it was as big as it looked. She smiled and put it back in, like I was a real baby. Felt kinda cool, actually! I don't think I'll take it to work though. Still a private thing and only for days when I'm being a "baby".

Had my pacifier in public for first time today, pinned to my onesie. Funny thing was I didn't feel wierd using it at all. Everybody looking at me could see I was wearing diapers. I waddled today, because I wore two nighttime thickness diapers for a long day away from my changing pad. So nobody even gave me a hard time about it. One lady actually pulled it out of my mouth to see if it was as big as it looked. She smiled and put it back in, like I was a real baby. Felt kinda cool, actually! I don't think I'll take it to work though. Still a private thing and only for days when I'm being a "baby".

I'm never quite a baby. I am just whatever it is I am. I like diapers and some baby stuff, but not the whole baby persona. Therefore, I can just be whatever it is I am whenever I want.

I'm never quite a baby. I am just whatever it is I am. I like diapers and some baby stuff, but not the whole baby persona. Therefore, I can just be whatever it is I am whenever I want.

Basically same here, but I think that's part of the mentality that probably led us both to become wiccans :thumbsup: