LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ex-Cop Shot Because Of Diaper Fetish

Ok this is a weird case. I suppose a person with a diaper fetish could be violent, but I have never heard of that. It makes me think this story is kind of made up. Since he is dead I guess he can't testify on his own behalf. It is sad. It seems like she is trying to get a lesser sentence because he liked diapers.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/09/19/howard-beach-woman-accused-of-killing-police-lieutenant-husband-takes-the-stand/

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/09/20/sexual-fetish-at-issue-as-barbara-sheehan-testifies-in-her-murder-trial/

SDB

This year has been filled with storied of diapers in the news.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=diaper+fetish&ctab=0

Something tells me there are more of us than we think.

Much depends on local law and precedent. In Britain murder is an offence against Common Law, not covered by any particular statute, and is judged against precedent.

Self defence has three main requirements:

- you have to be in fear of your life

- you must use only appropriate force - (you cannot fire a gun eleven times against an unarmed man.)

- you have to retreat as far as possible (but not necessarily from your home, which is seen as the final place of refuge)

This lady has the advantage that her victim cannot testify on his own behalf, of contradict anything she says, so she is free to say anything she likes, and is doing so. Perhaps she would like to produce the diapers to support her evidence?

I might paraphrase the great sage Mandy Rice-Davies, who was told in court that the leaders of a political party had vehemently denied her allegations about one of the ministers and replied simply: "Well, they would, wouldn't they?"

Having shot her husband eleven times the wife tries to justify it with stories of sustained abuse. Well, she would, wouldn't she?

........- you must use only appropriate force - (you cannot fire a gun eleven times against an unarmed man.)........
True, but only to a point. Under a stressful shooting, one does not count shots. Police studies have been done asking both police & civilians, how many shots did you fire? Often the answer is 3-5, but the study will show they emptied the full 10-11 round magazine.

The other advice above is excellent, NEVER TALK TO THE COPS WITHOUT YOUR LAWYER PRESENT!!! Name, address, driver's license, then you are too upset to make statement until you see your lawyer. Then shut up, no trivia talk, etc. .

• 3 weeks later...

Note that both made it a point to say "We're going to tell the truth!". That in and of itself is suspicious. It sounds to me like she's just making up the cross-dressing and diapers things to diss her dead husband. And likely, the entire thing is just made up. People can come up with some rather elaborate and completely BS stories. Hell, just watch a season of Bait Car and count how many elaborate "this is my car" or "this car belongs to a friend" stories the crooks come up with. And when it's something like murder, they can really lay it on thick.

And really, the only way you can get away with shooting an unarmed person is if they're breaking into your house. Or if they're a professional boxer.

i hope this girl goes to jail.. this is ridiculous

self defense? she was saying he was "abusive"

if it was that bad that she felt she had to kill him, and did kill him, why did she stick around so long? this women is actually crazy,

• 1 month later...

Why would women stick around that long? Because some men threaten to kill their wives if they leave them. So the woman has no way out. Some men track down their wives and take them back home and threaten to kill them and it has happened so of course some women would be too afraid to leave.

Why would women stick around that long? Because some men threaten to kill their wives if they leave them. So the woman has no way out. Some men track down their wives and take them back home and threaten to kill them and it has happened so of course some women would be too afraid to leave.

My Mom put up with this for decades- but eventually such behavior comes to an end as it did with my Mom. If something starts to go this bad in your relationship, then end it NOW, it will never get better on it's own, and time always makes it worse- this is the message counselors are now giving to people in abusive relationships. Yes there is a risk- but the longer you wait the higher the risk goes and the harder it will become to get free of the insanity. Time raises the stakes and gives your oppressor more ways to get to you. Nobody deserves to be abused and nobody had done anything so wrong as to deserve abuse like this from someone who supposedly 'loves' them. If this is love then you don't need it.

Bettypooh

agreed. an abusive relationship was one of the many events that eventually led to me becoming an ABDL, and it did not end until he went to prison for raping some other barely-teenage girl- simply because i was terrified of him. people like that that can play psychological games so twisted you can't even imagine, especially with someone vulnerable, and you don't have to be a preteen to be vulnerable. i have no doubt that had he not gone to prison he probably would have put me in the hospital eventually or killed me. obviously, this woman should have done something like go to a battered women's shelter or call the police, but i understand from a 'been there done that' standpoint why she didn't. i think the diaper fetish sounds like a tiny part of this and all in all he was a scumbag, and if what this woman is saying is the truth i have all the sympathy in the world for her and hope she gets off with a light sentence.

also, interesting fact- this is obviously not always true and i don't mean to offend anyone, but a rather large percentage of rapists and abusers have jobs in the police force/military or similar positions like security guards because it puts them in a position of power.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

also, interesting fact- this is obviously not always true and i don't mean to offend anyone, but a rather large percentage of rapists and abusers have jobs in the police force/military or similar positions like security guards because it puts them in a position of power.

...and - interesting fact - by no means are all of them male.

• 3 weeks later...