LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Misuse Of This Section By Abs?

Guys, I've noticed that a lot of ABs have been posting topics stating that they're looking for a Mommy and/or Daddy in this section lately. I thought this section was more geared toward AB parents, and that the Meeting Place was more for searching type posts.

I'm no mod and I could be wrong, but it seems that way.

What do you guys think?

~ moogle

You're right. This is a place for mommies and daddies to ask questions. Not saying ABs can't participate, but some people mistake it for the personals section by saying 'I want a mommy / daddy'.

Some ('real') parents to ABDLs also come into this place asking questions when they're actually looking for the friends and family section, but luckily they usually get moved ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Resurrecting this thread because it seems that the things I stated in my original post are still going on...Any more thoughts from people? I'd especially like to hear the opinion of DailyDi & mods on this. ^_^

~ moogle

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a switch. So I have insight from both mommy and little perspectives. But I'd have to agree that the thread is misused. I don always openly state that I'm a switch because immediately I'm hounded to be people's mommy and I'm not into babying just anyone.

Anywho, I agree and that's my two cents worth!

Paxy ^_^

I move them to meeting place whenever I catch one in here, other than that a quick report would help me if I miss one :P

Pssssst. *points one thread down* *reports it for the second time*