LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Be A Discreet Sissy

lilkitten13

You can always adjust your underwear. You can wear something frillier or girlier; or even something with logos and designs that are more... little girl. Or go as far as a goodnite. You don't have to wet or anything, and nobody else has to see it.

On a related note my gf has some pairs of panties that are rhumba-style (not diaper covers)... she calls them (And other such very frilly things "boy panties", because in her experience, only boys who want to be little girls would wear them.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Less differentiate between Terran Sissies and gaming sissies. I constantly play female video game charectors, but that is as far as I will go.

I too am "cursed" with masculine features... Broad shoulders, barrel chest, not grossly hairy but hairy, etc

I know there's no way in Hell I'm gonna pass for a girl.

I will occasionally wear a girls XL goodnite to work which definitely helps.

I powder my "diaper area" after my morning shower every day... Not only does it make me feel little and semi girly but it also helps with chafing and sweating a lot below the belt... Cintas' work pants are not very breatheable lol.

I don't have any panties yet but I want to get some cute boy shorts that ill be able to wear without much worry of someone seeing them.

In the winter months instead of wearing long johns invest in some ballet tights in whatever colors you want and maybe even a leotard.

You can easily wear them under your normal clothes with noone catching on.

Even though the material is super soft and thin its surprisingly warm.

Last but nowhere near the least... Paint your toenails in a cute super girly color.

Hope this helps a little...

Others chime in to add to my list.

• 2 weeks later...

On a related note my gf has some pairs of panties that are rhumba-style (not diaper covers)... she calls them (And other such very frilly things "boy panties", because in her experience, only boys who want to be little girls would wear them.

Same with me when wearing my pink sissy dress. Then I feel more masculine. They poke into my breast and wonder that they are real.