LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nuk Size 5 (Nuk Medic Pro) Pacifier For Sale -New/Unused

Hi all,

I am selling a Nuk size 5 pacifier. My wife got it for me as a gift, but she didn't realize I'm not into the whole pacifier thing (I've tried them before, they're just not comfortable in my mouth).

The pacifier is a light blue and has a star design on the front. Hopefully if I did this right, there's a picture attached to this.

Not looking to make a profit, only wanting to get back what she paid, which is $25, with the shipping. I'll cover shipping to you, within the continental U.S. I can also ship it quickly, probably within a day or two of receiving payment from you via Paypal.

I've sold things on here before with much success, so if you're at all interested, just send me a PM and I'll get back with you quickly.

Thanks!

post-31300-0-96030300-1316536471_thumb.j

post-31300-0-96030300-1316536471_thumb.j

hehe.. nope. live a pretty sheltered life. The only nuk 5's I have seen are the classic white ones that i go to bed with every night. Would love to be able to find a paci with a guard that is 4" wide by 2.5" in height,. guess that's what i get for having a big head. What they call huge according to their dimensions, is only about a half inch larger in each direction then the standard guard that already comes with it Which doesn't bring it anywhere near the surface area a regular pacifier guard proportionately covers on a real baby to an adult. Guess I'm being a little ocd again,.. still looking tho.

hehe.. nope. live a pretty sheltered life. The only nuk 5's I have seen are the classic white ones that i go to bed with every night. Would love to be able to find a paci with a guard that is 4" wide by 2.5" in height,. guess that's what i get for having a big head. What they call huge according to their dimensions, is only about a half inch larger in each direction then the standard guard that already comes with it Which doesn't bring it anywhere near the surface area a regular pacifier guard proportionately covers on a real baby to an adult. Guess I'm being a little ocd again,.. still looking tho.

Perhaps you don't know of Der-Nucki-Konig.de then? Go to the left sidebar and click the link labeled "Adult Nuk's". If you scroll down to the bottom, there is a video and pictures of the late Heidi Lynn (William Windsor). Her binky's guard was quite large, as you can tell from the photos. I believe the pacifier model she had is the "Riesen Deko Schnuller" (Adult "Deko" Pacifier), but I could be wrong. It looks like it, though. I think you have to contact the site owner to place an order. Be warned though - the pacifier nipple/teat sizes of that site are larger than Nuk 5's!

~ moogle

Perhaps you don't know of Der-Nucki-Konig.de then? Go to the left sidebar and click the link labeled "Adult Nuk's". If you scroll down to the bottom, there is a video and pictures of the late Heidi Lynn (William Windsor). ......

A few minutes ago, message; "No video."??