LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiyas!

I don't really know how I should introduce myself so I'm just going to make a run for it. I am an 18 yr old girl who fractured my T7/T8 and T12 neurologic injury. As a result I have total incontinence along with being a paraplegic. I live my life in a wheelchair unless I have some sort of comfortable furniture available to me. My SCI happened in June 2011.

Sorry to hear that. Welcome to DD. It is a very fun community/website, so be sure to explore it, whether you want to talk to people about your particular situation, role play, talk to people in your area, have questions, etc, there are pages for that.

Hiyas!

I don't really know how I should introduce myself so I'm just going to make a run for it. I am an 18 yr old girl who fractured my T7/T8 and T12 neurologic injury. As a result I have total incontinence along with being a paraplegic. I live my life in a wheelchair unless I have some sort of comfortable furniture available to me. My SCI happened in June 2011.

Welcome to DD. Here, if you need information, don't be afraid to ask. There is a myriad of topics, and even more experts here. It is easy to find a friend here, a mother / father figure, or a sister or brother.... but a husband / wife seems elusive.

You are more than welcome.