LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Hear From Ireland.

abphil

your definitely not alone,im in ireland and have been on here for a few years .a few irish babies are on here (not a lot)but we dont seem to chat that much and thats a real pity.mamabear if you have time i would like to get to know you if you wish.

• 2 months later...

Hi all, is there anyone from Ireland out there i feel on my own :crybaby: in the big smoke, and need some one to talk to.

Failte, mo chairde beag...

abphil, there are a lot of members here from the emerald isle, me included, and I am from the big smoke too.

I've wanted to ask, keiff, did you grow up in a Gaeltacht by any chance?

Forbidden Fruit,

no I didn't, but on an international site, it is nice, at times, to use my national language. I was born in, and grew up in the big smoke.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi another lil baby here, in cork now also, yes there is a few AB here in Ireland, but also agree it can be very lonely, can't really tell anyone ur still a baby at hart, hehehe

you can contact me here anytime.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all just joined I'm in Galway its tough enough alright, but I found a good website: coriumdirect.com they'll ship discretely anywhere on the emerald isle, Message me if anyone wants to chat. Nice to know I'm not alone

Hi all just joined I'm in Galway its tough enough alright, but I found a good website: coriumdirect.com they'll ship discretely anywhere on the emerald isle, Message me if anyone wants to chat. Nice to know I'm not alone