LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarassing Tmi Question.... (For Ladies In Particular)

I wouldn't mind it's just the fact that they will want to talk to me about it and I don't want to talk about it to people who wont understand. I know for a fact my father thinks of AB DL's as freaks as he said it helpself when he saw a show about it. I need to wai till I have the money to move out before I can get diapers.

This just told me one thing. Your intentions were never really so much as need rather the desire to wear a diaper. I feel offended for the OP for having to waste her time reading all of this.

Um not 100% of what you mean but I do have a very heavy flow and wearing diapers would solve my problem for that right now i have to wear about 5 pads at a time to handel my period

If the diapers are legitimately for your flow then why be embarrassed about them or need to hide them?

Though I'm apt to side with Lexi, I get the feeling I'm being led on.

Oh right I don't know it's still embarssing most girls are embarssed if people saw they needed heavy pads or somthing why not diapers. The fact I also get comfort from them would make me shy about them to. I get uncomfortabel when people even talk about anything to do with diapers

If you really needed diapers (which it does sound like) then you would get them. Ergo, like they say if you're not comfortable with something then you're not ready for it. Therefore you wasted the OP time, My time, and LuvsGirl time.

No worries, no time wasted.

Like I said, I have a heavy flow, don't WANT to wear a diaper for multiple reasons, but am considering it because nothing else really cuts it. I have ways of dealing, but once a month I STILL have to throw away panties.

Anyway, I've ordered a sample pack of some Prevail "briefs." I know my patients used them, and they didn't work horribly for little leaks...anyway, still not sure I can bring myself to use them, but I do want to have the option. There's no telling when the day will come when I have no panties left...

Just use pull ups during your periods. Extra protection.

I never find my pads to be embarrassing to wear. All women get their periods and I wouldn't be embarrassed to be wearing pull ups for them. if anyone caught me in one and said something about it, I would just tell them I was on my period and they're heavy and pads and tampons don't work so the diaper is extra protection.

Like everyone else said, if you need em you need em, wear what you gotta wear. My fiance' is not into diapers, but she realizes that at times they can be beneficial and has worn them with no problem, or embarrassment, because she had a legitimate need at the time.

And yeah I realize I have a bit of a slant being a DL myself, but I know if I wasn't a DL and saw someone in a diaper, I wouldn't question if someone needed it and would encourage them to wear if helps them manage a real problem, be it leaking urine or blood, leaks are leaks ya know.

Another thing to point out is that no one knows WHY you're wearing a diaper unless you tell them. Everyone who knows you would assume that you have a need and wont question it, or at least would be content with a simple answer of "because I need to for whatever reason". I don't think people run around thinking everyone who wears is a fetishist. The normal everyday person probably thinks "Well people wouldn't wear diapers unless they need them."

No worries, no time wasted.

Like I said, I have a heavy flow, don't WANT to wear a diaper for multiple reasons, but am considering it because nothing else really cuts it. I have ways of dealing, but once a month I STILL have to throw away panties.

Anyway, I've ordered a sample pack of some Prevail "briefs." I know my patients used them, and they didn't work horribly for little leaks...anyway, still not sure I can bring myself to use them, but I do want to have the option. There's no telling when the day will come when I have no panties left...

I don't think you've mentioned it but if you have please forgive me. Do you use tampons, pads, or both? I'm imagining that you only use pads? Which pads are you using? I really would recommend you try the Poise Hourglass Shape Ultimate Pads. You can even request a free same from them. I really don't think you need to throw away panties that had menstrual blood on them. What I would do is of course wash then and then just wear those pairs when your on your period. This commonly what my friends and I call "period panties."

I've tried the "period panties" thing, and I DO have a pair. But changing panties every day leaves me with a need for seven to eight days worth of period panties. And I'd kinda prefer not to have my underwear drawer half full of brown-stained underwear.

And not wanting to wear diapers isn't really an "embarrassment" thing for me. It's nothing against those who enjoy it. It's just a texture/sensation thing. Just not a comfortable thing for me.

I've tried ALL sorts of pads, some even recommended by my doctor. They always leak around the edges of my legs though, and I didn't like the sensation of wearing them. My legs chafed, they felt slimy when they got wet, They felt diaper-like and bulky, and they leaked. I just move around too much (hockey) for them to handle my flow. Tampons work somewhat, and is almost entirely what I use, but I need to change them SO frequently that oftentimes I can't even sit through a movie in the theater without needing to get up and change things. Some months it's not so bad, and I don't have to worry much. Most of the time, it's just so hard to deal with.

Not sure I could ever wear diapers under my hockey gear though. XD I'd sweat up a storm into them. Talk about chafing!

Like I said, this thread has helped me know that it's an option. That's all I really wanted.

I've tried the "period panties" thing, and I DO have a pair. But changing panties every day leaves me with a need for seven to eight days worth of period panties. And I'd kinda prefer not to have my underwear drawer half full of brown-stained underwear.

And not wanting to wear diapers isn't really an "embarrassment" thing for me. It's nothing against those who enjoy it. It's just a texture/sensation thing. Just not a comfortable thing for me.

I've tried ALL sorts of pads, some even recommended by my doctor. They always leak around the edges of my legs though, and I didn't like the sensation of wearing them. My legs chafed, they felt slimy when they got wet, They felt diaper-like and bulky, and they leaked. I just move around too much (hockey) for them to handle my flow. Tampons work somewhat, and is almost entirely what I use, but I need to change them SO frequently that oftentimes I can't even sit through a movie in the theater without needing to get up and change things. Some months it's not so bad, and I don't have to worry much. Most of the time, it's just so hard to deal with.

Not sure I could ever wear diapers under my hockey gear though. XD I'd sweat up a storm into them. Talk about chafing!

Like I said, this thread has helped me know that it's an option. That's all I really wanted.

What I think you need to try is getting a menstrual cup (such as diva cup, moon cup, etc). Those cups hold way more than what a super tampon does. Everyone's whose tried them has always loved them.

Diva Cup: http://www.divacup.com/

Moon Cup: http://www.mooncup.com/

I have heard of those!!!! Been looking into them actually. Heard you have to get fitted for them, that they cost a little bit? That you can get reusable ones, rather than disposable?

Right now I'm moving and have like NO cash to spare, but I seriously would like to use those! Would also be curious to accurately measure how much I bleed in a month too. For nothing more than pure scientific knowledge. XD

Thank you for reviving my interest in those!

I have heard of those!!!! Been looking into them actually. Heard you have to get fitted for them, that they cost a little bit?

Right now I'm moving and have like NO cash to spare, but I seriously would like to use those! Would also be curious to accurately measure how much I bleed in a month too. For nothing more than pure scientific knowledge. XD

Thank you for reviving my interest in those!

They cost around $35 but then that's all you have to spend whereas with tampons/pads you're spending $4-8 a month times your reproductive years which gives around $2,160. There are two sizes. One is for women who have never had children the other is for one who has. If your willing and living in the US I would be willing to buy you one but I wouldn't be able to do it until October 1 (so a week away). I have no problems ordering it and then just having it sent to your address.

Side Edit: I think there's nothing wrong with wanting to measure your flow. If I wasn't incontinent and not in a diaper I'd do the same thing.

I don't even know my new address yet! But that will change around the 10th.

Thanks for the offer, why such kindness? I might just have to take you up in that!

Never had children, btw.

I just want to help a fellow woman out. My friend was having bad periods till she went to an gyn and it was found out that the afterbirth was still there. Now things are soo much better for her. I know the toll menstrual issues take on us. I really have no problems buying you one.