LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This Something To Worry About?

My fiance' has told me for the last few days she's had the feeling of having to pee but not going very much when she does, and she has had light bladder leakage enough to where she's been using pads. I'm just wondering if this is anything major healthwise to worry about, like should i suggest that she make an appointment with her doc to make sure she doesnt have a major health problem other than leaking a little bit of urine throughout the day.

Thank you,

-Jeff-

yes, this is a problem

she could be retaining urine, or it could be a bladder infection.

Either way, she needs to see her doctor pronto. It can cause several other problems if either of those things are not treated.

-piper

yes, this is a problem

she could be retaining urine, or it could be a bladder infection.

Either way, she needs to see her doctor pronto. It can cause several other problems if either of those things are not treated.

-piper

yeah i would get it checked out theres this thing where urine gets in your blood and u can die..... my grandpa had that and got really really sick....... he almost died..... it can be bad.... i forgot the name of it but yes get it looked at ASAP!

well if she can pee normally at other times, it's probably not retention. It can still be a UTI without having pain, if it is higher up in the urinary tract. Go to the doctor and have them do a urinalysis with cultures, that should tell if it is a UTI and what type of bug would be causing it. Do it TODAY! Don't delay. UTI's are easy enough to treat most of the time, but you have to be sure you know what you are dealing with.

Good luck,

-piper