LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Found Plastic Pants That Fit Me :)

AutieAB

I've always had a problem with plastic pants that while my waist is skinny (30"), the tops of my legs are obviously even skinnier because pants that fit my waist are always baggy around my legs. Baggy around the legs means leaks :(

Even the 'Senior cut' ones for 'slender legs' that Fetware sell were a bit gap prone. This time I tried Youth Large again from Fetware and..... They fit! :D:D:D

Time to start enjoying my cloth diapers again DcWkI.gif

I have trouble with legs fitting, my waist is 30 and I have one leg that is 15 and one 17 and adult pants do little for leaks.

I wear plastic and rubber pants over disposables just for the effect, but they are hardly any help when it comes to leaks.

do they have any room in them, or do you need to buy more over sized to fit diapers?

You might consider the following which I would wager are less pricey than fetware and the Comco are indestructible:

http://www.acmedi.co...ms/catalog3.htm

Specifically the Susan since they are made with narrower leg openings than the Christy (which in the French catalog are called "Christine" and the Susan are called "Suzanne"). See my reveiw of the Christy

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=28306

http://www.comcomfg.com/

Elasticized openings can be decieving. I am in comco L because the M do not fit over my thick diapers.snap-on which follow the same size chart as the pull-on. Now if you look at the L leg opeing chart; there is no way that my legs are that big around. It follows then that the unstretched leg and waist opnings are smoaller than indicated. which also means that they would probably last longer. I also reviewed the Comco

http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=28151

do they have any room in them, or do you need to buy more over sized to fit diapers?

I suspect that's the trade off of buying youth sizes for their narrower legs - there's some room but probably not enough for really thick cloth diapers. They're slightly stretchy though, so I dunno. I tried them out briefly this afternoon in a velcro fitted diaper with a couple of gerber prefold stuffers and they all fit comfortably inside the pants.

You might consider the following which I would wager are less pricey than fetware and the Comco are indestructible:

http://www.acmedi.co...ms/catalog3.htm

Thanks. Actually Fetware are cheaper. Fetware's are $14.61 delivered, the ones you pointed out were $13 + their rather shocking shipping cost + the $25 minimum order value. They offer some interesting stuff but alas AC Medical hands down win the award for most impenetrable website on earth... I can never make head or tail of it...

The high shipping charges are offset by being ablie to have large orders. Go to my review of the Christy panties to see what I said about the website. You will like it. The $13 Comco s/h is the same for one or two dozen, I recently go 2 dozen snap-on panties (the get changed with my diaper) and I am certain that you need more than one rubber panty

I've always had a problem with plastic pants that while my waist is skinny (30"), the tops of my legs are obviously even skinnier because pants that fit my waist are always baggy around my legs. Baggy around the legs means leaks :(

Even the 'Senior cut' ones for 'slender legs' that Fetware sell were a bit gap prone. This time I tried Youth Large again from Fetware and..... They fit! :D:D:D

Time to start enjoying my cloth diapers again DcWkI.gif

Does this mean you have regained your youth?

Awesome to have plastic pants that fit right!!!

Happiness Is Wearing CCotton Diapers

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered my Plastic Pants at the same time i ordered my diapers from Angelfluff but the plastic pants are made by Gary, And they have a 28-32 high rise waist with enclosed elastic on legs and waist, i have 25 pairs that are pull on and 25 pairs that are snap on and i ordered them with the leg openings to be 14-17 inches because i have a paralyzing and muscle waisting disease so my legs are doing nothing but getting smaller so i planned for that. and if anyone wants a opinion on Angelfluff Ultimate 3 with velcro and Elastic high rise with what Angelfluff calls "Blue Ice"plastic pants IT is dang near bullet proof the Blue Ice /Green Ice is the hardest wearing plastic Pants i have seen or used aside from Urethane but urethane can not be used by diabetics so go Blue Ice.

Nappy

I ordered my Plastic Pants at the same time i ordered my diapers from Angelfluff but the plastic pants are made by Gary, And they have a 28-32 high rise waist with enclosed elastic on legs and waist, i have 25 pairs that are pull on and 25 pairs that are snap on and i ordered them with the leg openings to be 14-17 inches because i have a paralyzing and muscle waisting disease so my legs are doing nothing but getting smaller so i planned for that. and if anyone wants a opinion on Angelfluff Ultimate 3 with velcro and Elastic high rise with what Angelfluff calls "Blue Ice"plastic pants IT is dang near bullet proof the Blue Ice /Green Ice is the hardest wearing plastic Pants i have seen or used aside from Urethane but urethane can not be used by diabetics so go Blue Ice.

Nappy

Quick question, why can diabetics not wear urethane pants??? Never heard this before and I wear them all the time and I am diabetic.

our urine (US diabetics) has higher than normal levels of something ??? which at this moment i'm at a loss for but i will find out tommorow and let you know what it is but i remember being warned that a diabetics urine is like petroleum products to plastic pants it will dry them out make them brittle and cause them to crack long before they should or would on a non Diabetic wearer. i was told this by Jeanie who owns Angelfluff she could have not told me that my pee would destroy the urethane pants really quickly and made serious bank off of me continuously buying the custom pattern pants that i can just call and say this is so and so i need 25 pairs of pattern 689203 in snap on and i would be doing that frequently instead i have had my diapers and pants for going on six years and i have 20 pairs of "Blue Ice" i wear the pull on's to bed and the snap on's under my street clothes which is usually modified pants with snaps on the sides to make changing easier with a onezy t shirt and a snap crotch golf shirt over that it all keeps my diaper package exactly where it needs to be- but i have rambled a bit here, what i did want to note is that with just 20 pairs of "Blue Ice" in circulation over the last 6 years they all still look and feel like new. That will definitely tell you something about the quality of that product, i ordered some of the regular as low as 3.00 $ plastic pants and they say that they are .4 mil thick which is what the "Blue Ice" is so why is it that ii would need to put about 5 pairs of those 3$ ones to equal one "Blue Ice" the blue ice is amazingly thck but soft and supple at the same time>

Nappy