LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Get Your Nickname?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Diaperpants, I love that you took the name that used to be used to tease you, and made it your own. And yes, I think it's very appealing. As for me, well, "little one" seems sort of a universal pet name for ab's - there's no specified gender, and when I hear it used, I just think of a sweet, loving ab in a crib, waiting to be changed and fed. :wub:

good topic..... As a child WI waasnt allowed to leave the yard too much, they all thought i was a little crazy. So day after day I would dig giant holes in the back yard with my tonka trucks, and when I got older, and became an engineer, I stayed in the same field. Building roads, and such. Ive been called Digger all my life :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

My real name is unisex and I get fed up with people always assuming Im a boy online :angry:

I wanted something that went along with the theme of the site but that was also cute and girly so that people would know Im female! :)

P.S I would really love to wear pink nappies :lol:

Originally I got mine from playing an online game (Star Wars Galaxies) where I was Nangza Shaddur. The name has no real meaning, but Ive come to give it one, after all, why cant I make up words too? God gets to do it ;) So Nangza means Prince and Shaddur means Angel in Elvish, cuz ive been told I look like an elf :D So there you have it.

Collin

seppuku was an ancient ritual of the samurai, in which in the case of capture, or some other way of dishonouring the emperor, a major failure, the warrior would disembowel himself and then another one would decapitate him - in that era of japan, that is how a man would save face. i guess i came up with it, because i'm always proverbially killing myself to save face... going a bit deep there i know :D but eh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i've got three arabian horses; mother, daughter and son. nazeer is the the name of their great- resp. their great-great-grandfather - yes, i know that i'm female, but i like arabian horse names, the name sounds good (at least to me) and i didn't have a better idea!

Ahhhhh Great a year and a half that post has been dead, and you revived it with your second post!!!!!!!.. Just teasing ya I'm surprised it's not still around.

You really should look at the dates though, I always use view new posts at the top, which I guess if you did you would get them all. There is also a "button" near the bottom of the index page for forums that says "mark all posts as read". That will clear them out so that you can use "view new posts" daily to stay on top of current events and posts.

You can still go into the boards by clicking each topic section, when you go to forums to read all the old posts, anytime you would like to Catch up as it were. Hope you have fun here, and once again I wasn't complaining, I actually was looking for my old entry, and it's not there. ;(

So..seeing as how I'm here anyway.... I got my name when I came back from Desert Storm, I was disabled in battle and was in a wheelchair for several years, when I learned to walk again, my friends said my debt was "repaid" in kindness and service. So it stuck...Years later a girlfriend of mine was playing a videogame at a bar with me and I signed my nick to my score as Repaid, so she put her's in it backwards, and smiled she said your name backwards is Diaper..and so it is!!!