LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why?

At least you are just getting laid off for a week. I was "laid off" permanently three years ago. I cashed in my 401K to save my house and lost my insurance. It's been a struggle ever since. Laid off for a week poor baby.

I'm not understanding how Obama is "Bush III". Obama isn't even any kind of leader at all and has no one on his side who can lead. As bad as Chaney was, at least he took the reins. Bush would have never suggested anything as bad as Obamacare (which, did Obama really come up with it?).

And this is why the 2 Party system doesn't work. We have had 2 of the worst Presidents ever in consecutive terms and one was a Dem and the other a Repub.

What needs to be done is to get the money out of politics, our elected leaders are bought and sold by the same people, with the FEC ruling that money equals speech corporate and other contributions by the rich elite have set up an economic system by the rich, for the rich. No matter who's in office they're gonna do the same thing because they're all owned by the same kinds of people.

No. Have faith all will get better. The presidential elections will flush this worthless turd Bush III presidency and well get back on track.

You probably don't remember Carter. Under Carter we had double digit interest rates, double digit un-employment and inflation. I bought a new 1979 Ford truck and thought I was doing well to get the loan at 16 percent. Just immagine paying a mortgage at 18 percent interest. It took Ronald Reagan to clean up the Carter mess. It will take another great conservative thinker to repair the damage caused by Obama.

Bush was a saint when compared to Carter. Obama is really the worst President of my lifetime and I am in my mid 50's.

I'm getting laidoff this next week for a week. I like the time off but two times are "crappy" about it. 1) I have to use vaction time to cover it or pay double insurance the next week. 2) It's is suppose to rain almost the whole week. BOOHOOO

My heart goes out to you. I hope you can find another job. What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

My heart goes out to you. I hope you can find another job. What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks !!! I'm too old to start over on a new job.(unless I have to). I work in a fiber mill. We melt down plastic bottles & make carpet fiber outoff them & pellets for other things. With the housing market down carpet sales are down = we have been getting laid-off more the last 2 years than ever before. I've cashed in my 401K too for bills & praying the market gets better soon.

......Bush was a saint when compared to Carter. Obama is really the worst President of my lifetime and I am in my mid 50's.

Ditto, and I'm in my mid 60's. Nixon would be a close runner up.