LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Know What Grinds My Gears?

Grind me a pound

we'll make them out of rubber next year.

Rubber gears get shucked too easily. We have a vac truck, and the drive gear for the vacuum pump is rubber. If you're not careful, it'll get stripped instantly. And they cost quite a bit to replace...

"Please wait 3-5 working days for delivery".

IT'S BEEN NEARLY TWO DAMN WEEKS!!!!!

That's when you contact the seller. I had that problem once. Turns out the seller had a power outage and didn't get the order processed. The item came in the mail the next day.

Rubber gears get shucked too easily. We have a vac truck, and the drive gear for the vacuum pump is rubber. If you're not careful, it'll get stripped instantly. And they cost quite a bit to replace...

Besides which we do not need anything competing in the rubber market with panties and sheets

So you're driving more stick shifts than automatics over there now?

Manual transmission is preferred by gearheads and rednecks. They also tend to be cheaper than automatics. And generally, a manual transmission is what people learn to drive with, because its easier to find an old clunker with a manual transmission for the kiddies to drive around while they've got a learner's permit, with the promise of upgrading to an automatic after they get their license. Plus, clutches exist on other things besides vehicles.