LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Get Rid Of The Smell

Ok!!! I haven't posted in awhile because I hit that stage of my life where I'm not as interested in Diapers anymore! I still come to look at pictures occasionally for a bit of pleasure... but I haven't worn at all recently. But don't worry!! I held onto them, just in case I get those feelings again!!

Now, this topic is a little sexual by nature, but I'm having trouble figuring out where else to turn. If this is deemed too off topic, please delete it and I deeply apologize. But I figured of all people, the ABDLs of this world might be able to help me.

So onto the subject. I've been wanting to mix things up a little with my girlfriend. Something I'd like to try is... while she's going down on me... I'd like her to well "give me the finger" if you will as she goes down on me.

I know she would be up for this, all I'd have to do is ask. She is a great girlfriend!

However, I have a big concern. I don't want her to be able to smell anything when she pulls her finger out. I would much prefer nothing at all, but as little as possible will do. Does anyone have any words of advice on how to avoid having her finger coming out smelling like poo?

Again, I really apologize if this is considered too off topic. And I will settle with just a point in the right direction to a link or something giving me the answer to my question. Or none at all! :) I understand. Thank you all very much.

Someone would probably know more than me, but cleaning yourself out ahead of time would likely be a good first step. Just be as clean as possible to minimize the unpleasantries.

I have no idea if this exists, but maybe you could find some kind of pleasant-smelling lube? Either you could apply some yourself ahead of time, or let her use it for when she does it?

Have her just roll a lubricated condom on her finger then she should be able to move her finger in and out of the condom since it should be loose on her finger. When she's done just grab the end and pull it out and dispose of it.

Hugs,

Freta

You can clean your self out using a shower enema, or just use an enema syringe, you need to do it a few times to get the best results.

Be careful with the shower enema follow the directions that will give you the best results.

Enema and your gf wearing latex or nitrile gloves(nitrile gloves are better as they are tougher than latex and if your allergic to latex) is your best bet.