LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nature Is Out To Get The East Coast Of The Usa

And the Lord saith unto all: REPENT SINNERS! FOR THOU AND THINE EVIL SPAWN HAVE TOO OFTEN TAKEN MY NAME IN VEIN, ARTERY AND YEA, EVEN TO THE TINIEST CAPILLARY. THEN TO ADDEST INSULT TO INJURY THOU HAST TOLD THE WORT JOKES THAT TONGUE HATH SET TO EAR. JOKES THAT EVEN SATAN, HE WHO IS ALSO CALLED B L Z BUB, HIMSELF WOULD NOT TOUCHETH WITH A 39-1/2 FOOT POLE. repent texteth i lest i callest upon the sodom & gomorrah char-broil & bbq co to openest up a branch in thine area and dont thinketh that i wont or cant doest it either its up 2 u loleth

Did anyone see my magic wand? I hope nobody picked it up and tried to use it. It is indexed to my handprint and resonant at the third harmonic of the fourth DNA molecule of my 54th chromosome (the one that gives Fairies a temperment for long...er...winded explanations). They weould be blown away by the result

If so, I shall probably be blamed for all of this. Maybe the Breeze Fairy, Gale Storm is about and can make this just blow over

If we go out in this, will it give new meaning to "blowing wind up our skirts"?

As a native Californian, quakes are good for a quick jolt to your blood pressure (as long as there is no damage). It goes- "What the hell is that' to 'it's an earthquake'. Anything beyond that, and we use words that aren't nice (and pray a whole bunch).

Now the hurricane is another story. That's like the slap bet (would you rather get hit totally unexpected), or know that something bad is going to happen.

Good luck this weekend, and stay safe.

After I spend the last month sinnin' and grinnin': NOW the #&%&ng Rapture comes!!!!!!!!

don't forget the monster snowstorms they had at the beginning of the year also.

That seems to have been more a "49 states" thing... It prevented me from getting a new water heater when mine died and caused my sewage line to freeze and back up into the bathtub. Myself and a few others locally learned the value of a 5 gallon bucket...

and others will blame President Obama

And those of us who know better'll blame the entire coast, or the government.

Did anyone see my magic wand? I hope nobody picked it up and tried to use it. It is indexed to my handprint and resonant at the third harmonic of the fourth DNA molecule of my 54th chromosome (the one that gives Fairies a temperment for long...er...winded explanations). They weould be blown away by the result

If so, I shall probably be blamed for all of this. Maybe the Breeze Fairy, Gale Storm is about and can make this just blow over

*puts wand back and tosses cloned hand glove in the trash burner* :whistling:

Please stay safe everyone! Look out for each other, and eascoasters? Keep us updated on how things are going. As I recently found out, forums and facebook can be a better means of getting news updates about the weather than CNN sometimes! :P