LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Frustration!

Ok, so I am a bit frustrated tonight...

Let me explain.

I was at this outdoor junk auction today looking for treasures when I noticed in one of the lots of stuff was a 3/4 case (3 of 4 bags) of Depends Maximum Protection in my size. I didn't look real close because I was with someone that does not know about my diaper wearing and I plan to keep it that way. (Ok, I tried not to look ... lol) So the auctioneer gets to that lot, sells it and moves on. The person that buys the lot takes what they want from the lot and leaves the diapers. I guess they didn't need them. lol As I am watching the other lots being sold I glace back to the diapers. And there they sat. It took about 20 minutes before someone finally picked them up and walked off with them.

If I had been by myself I might have grabbed them. But I wasn't... I keep telling myself, they were just Depends... lol

And, it's our fear of others knowing we're into diapers - choice, need, AB or DL or even incon - that holds us back. So, you could have gotten the diapers FREE. I even buy by the case at Sam's Club. No, not the finest or premium diapers, but a really good price, and I really don't CARE what anybody thinks about those diapers in my cart or WHO they are for. WHY I buy them is MY business. It's too bad more of the members of our community can't just relax and do their thing without worrying about what OTHER people think. It'd be a heck of a lot easier for the "community" to do it's thing more freely..

I would've grabbed them because all I have to say is hey I'm selling them on craigslist. But yeah I would be freaked out too about picking them up with a close friend. Hey check out craigslist maybe you might find some free or cheep diapers on there in your area.

I agree with you wrt staying discrete in public. The issue that got to me was that you were with someone that you didn't want to know about your desire to wear to wear diapers. Those that are really, really close to you are the ones that you have to honest with. A person that can't know also can't be really close to the real you. That really regards significant others, but also can extend to really close friends. If they don't accept this side of you, they don't really accept you, do they? I'm not suggesting outing yourself to everyone, but it is a good litmus test to see if they really accept you, diapers and all.