LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wore 24/7 For The Last 3 Days... I Could Wet My Pants So Easily Right Now!

I'm AMAZED at how psychological potty training is. I recently wore a bambino with a stuffer for the past 3 days straight (day and night) and I purposely hydrated a LOT and made sure that I let loose ANYTIME I got the urge, even if I was driving (which was considerably harder for me). Now, here I am, back in boring adult devil underwear and I swear I could pee so easily right now! a few times today I got busy with things, and I had to tell myself to STOP and go use the bathroom (had to pee bad a few times today). After only 3 SHORT days, I have already trained my subconscious mind to urinate when ever it get's "the urge"

I know going "24/7" has been talked about a lot on here, but I'd like to hear people's experience who maybe haven't decided to wear for ever, but have done this experiment like I have, and if anyone else had noticed a marked increase in the subconscious desire to urinate anywhere any time (diapered or not).

It is super easy to get used to wetting, I don't wear that often and when I do I wet so easily.

I think going 24/7 is crazy if you do not need to, I love wearing whenever I want to but I don't think I would want to have to wear all of the time.

Actually I'ts not that easy for everyone. I became urge incontinent in a car accident that damaged my spine. After years of painful urges and bad flooding I decided to try and become functionally incontinent. I tried just letting it happen but apparently my potty training was so ingrained that never happened- even though I'd been in diapers 24/7 for nearly 14 years. It untimely took me 7+ months on constant catheter use to increase the frequency and reduce the urges to almost nothing.

I've worn for a couple of months straight, just because I wanted to. I would never want to be incontinent, but when I am wearing diapers, I find after prolonged diaper wearing it is easier to go, as long as I have a diaper on. When I'm out of diapers after spending a week or more diapered 24/7 I find for the first few days I have to run to the bathroom more frequently.

I've been 24/7 for well over a year now and don't regret it one bit.

I remember going for longer and longer in diapers and the last time I decided not to wear I did wet in public due to the urge and that is when I decided to go full time.

I've not looked back, I function in society just fine, I have a job and my diapers don't get in the way of my everyday life.

My boss now knows that I wear, and he is cool with it, I told him that I had had a back injury as a child and I have had to wear from an early age. He says that if I need time off for any medical reasons "we can work something out" which meant I take a personal day as long as I phone in and tell him.

Kev

I've worn for a couple of months straight, just because I wanted to. I would never want to be incontinent, but when I am wearing diapers, I find after prolonged diaper wearing it is easier to go, as long as I have a diaper on. When I'm out of diapers after spending a week or more diapered 24/7 I find for the first few days I have to run to the bathroom more frequently.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. When I took the diaper off, for the first day at least, I found myself having to scoot to the bathroom quickly when I had to pee. I also found myself sitting at my desk and getting an unsettling feeling in my penis, almost as if I was "leaking", and I would have to squeeze my muscles to keep from dribbling in my pants. For a little while there, it almost felt like I had a UTI or something, because when I would have to pee, I would get this weird tingling sensation in the tip of my penis, and a little bit WOULD actually dribble out. It was simply a little bit of urine escaping because I wasn't paying attention, and it kind of hurt a little bit because I would have to squeeze so hard to get it to stop.